Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

I have also recieved mail from 3c and may 2015 will be fitout month for tower 15 and Aug will be final possession..They have also mentioned the facility we will get from fitout month..So great positive news for Zing..Lets wait for 15 more days..once work will started we can guess the real timeline..But if fund issue not comes then these target can be achieved...

Comment

Got info today ....Builder has signed an Mou with a Supermarket chain to open a Supermarket Inside this Project

Talks are On for a Unisex Salon also and a Cafe

Since the Commercial area is INSIDE the project therefore not many takers will be interested to Buy the commerrcial space....but if its pre leased, then some investors may show interest....also if no investor...then too Builder can make some money from the lease

This activity gives an indication that Builder is Planning to start work soon and as per last info i got....its expected that This project may be rtm properly by 2017

MOU of course can dissolve easily with time....so this is for info only....

Comment

This is great news zohaib bhai..Please try to give these type of useful information and we expect this from you..If you give always negative comments then we will fedup ..so good one from you..

Comment

Also mail from 3C says that Zing project is special for them because this is only project of 3c which is bang on expressway and they want to make it show window of future..Noida expressway is show window of noida and it will be show window of Noida after 20 years too..We can see the advance plan like ITMS for this expressway...so anything which is bang on expressway will be diamond for future..This area around expressway will always have preference in all way..These are will have each kind of sector nearby and each kind of transport medium too..

Comment

Am in Noida right now...had a meeting with some builders regd. Leasing of commercial space inside their projects.

Came to know that 3C has No cash crunch now and work is expected to start Full Fledged by April in most of their projects in Noida

LZ First Phase towers ARE TARGETED NOW...to be given possession by DIWALI 2015

Super Area is Expected to be increased abt 7% at the time of possession

(This info comes from a Management level Employee of 3C and for info only)

Comment

I dont have specific details about the tower or other issues

Just that With No cash crunch..work will start at good pace fro april and targetting 1st phase handover by Diwali 15

I am merely putting up the info which was shared by a Top management exec. of 3c

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                Am in Noida right now...had a meeting with some builders regd. Leasing of commercial space inside their projects.

Came to know that 3C has No cash crunch now and work is expected to start Full Fledged by April in most of their projects in Noida

LZ First Phase towers ARE TARGETED NOW...to be given possession by DIWALI 2015

Super Area is Expected to be increased abt 7% at the time of possession

(This info comes from a Management level Employee of 3C and for info only)
                Thanks for sharing info Zohaib. Much appreciated!

Comment

Dear Friends,

To start with I would like to thank you for your patience and apologise for the delay in the construction of the project due to unavoidable circumstances but I would like to share with you that with the turning of clock to the new year we have managed to close our transaction with Blackstone of the sale of our SEZ completely. These funds are going to be used to expedite the completion of our residential projects. I would like to assure you that it is my complete intent , focus and need to finish Lotus Zing at the earliest. From the 3C point of view it is my only project which is on the express way and gives me great value to the visibility of my brand. Keeping in mind the customers demand and their convenience we have worked out a methodology of handing over your homes. I have found from experience that people preferred this and find it to be a smoother and a cleaner transaction into their homes. However this is purely an option for you to exercise or not as per your choice.

Below is the Methodology with handover for Fitouts timelines and ready for occupation shall follow Upto 3 months from the Fitouts dates :-

Tower
                  Handover for Fit outs
                  May 15

Conditions at Fitouts:

Safe and secure entry & exit would be there.
                  Security would be there in place
                  Availability of water.
                  Adequate Car parking space would be there.
                  Power
                  Limited Facility management towerwise
                  All electric points
                  Elevators working.
                  All interior work finish except laminated flooring and final paint.
                  Sanitary fittings and fixtures would be available at site and shall be fixed as per customers demand and requirements during Fitouts.

Further to this I would like to share with you that 2014 has been a tough year for real estate but I sincerely feel that the worst is behind us and now is the beginning of the new beginning and I want you all to hold my hand to take us to our esteemed destination Lotus Zing.

Comment

Can anyone explain the meaning and relevance of "However this is purely an option for you to exercise or not as per your choice."

Comment

If someone uses the "option" and agrees to go ahead with it, will the Occupancy Certificate be in place?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X