Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

this is a very "smart" way of saying.....we offered u possession but u didnt take....so no penalty

and if u take possession without oc...its your respl.

Comment

M planning to revert to them stating that I am interested in availing the "option" provided I will be given possession after obtaining Occupancy Certificate. Will wait for their Official revert on it. Before writing, wanted to explore other possible meanings of their mail.

Comment

I heard following, is it true for 3C LZ case?
        If owner or previous owners has paid any penalty to builder because of late delivery of amount, then builder will no pay any penalty for late possession.

Comment

yeh to standard funda hai 3c ka .... check your bba...if same clause u have agreed and signed

if u dont want to agree on it...feel free to go to court

Comment

this is true. however, when they initially denied this to buyers, they were adamant not to give a single penny. However, when buyers threatened to move court, they started negotiating with few and gave upto 90% penalty due.

Rest are going to NCDRC.

Originally posted by ajaykaher View Post
            I heard following, is it true for 3C LZ case?
            If owner or previous owners has paid any penalty to builder because of late delivery of amount, then builder will no pay any penalty for late possession.

Comment

Please update if anyone see the work resumed at Zing site...

Comment

Thanks Zohaib, Amit!!!
                I have bought in resale and previous owner had paid late charges ... but when I bought I was not aware of this

Please guide me more how can I proceed further to get the late possession penalty from builder.

Hi Rahul,

Daily I came from Gr. Noida to Noida and watch the progress of LZ. Today also I couldn't make any difference in progress.

-- Ajay

Comment

let builder tell u in written why he denying u penalty....then check ur bba for such a clause

if it exists and u have signed then u have to hire a lawyer and get it settled either out of court (depends on ur lawyers skills) or file case in court

if its not in bba then obviously the builder management needs to be approached for the wrong practise and u shud b able to pressurise builder (adviced to do in group...)

so if u r buyer then search for some group of this project and bring other members together

Comment

Builder is interpreting clause 5.5 in his own way. However, it is his interpretation.

Do not worry about previous buyer's payment, your BBA is endorsed, so does the liabilities and rights.

I can connect you to LZ verified buyers group, PM me your contact number.

Originally posted by ajaykaher View Post
                    Thanks Zohaib, Amit!!!
                    I have bought in resale and previous owner had paid late charges ... but when I bought I was not aware of this

Please guide me more how can I proceed further to get the late possession penalty from builder.

Hi Rahul,

Daily I came from Gr. Noida to Noida and watch the progress of LZ. Today also I couldn't make any difference in progress.

-- Ajay

Comment

Amit..

I also sent you PM..Please include me in Zing group..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X