Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sorry for spelling mistakes
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanjay,

when you have booked flat..is yr checks cleared..since when u r waiting for receipt..

Originally Posted by sharmhg
    Any Idea when will they send the reciepts or Allotment latter.I talked to some guy sanjay in their marketing team.He says from Monday they will start sending recipets .I dont trust him.He did the same one month back.And guess what reson he gives for the delay....We were installing a new in our computer..thus it got delayed..ridiculous...guys let me know when you start getting recipts for your payments..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg
    Any Idea when will they send the reciepts or Allotment latter.I talked to some guy sanjay in their marketing team.He says from Monday they will start sending recipets .I dont trust him.He did the same one month back.And guess what reson he gives for the delay....We were installing a new in our computer..thus it got delayed..ridiculous...guys let me know when you start getting recipts for your payments..

Hi Sharmhg

I can understand your frustration. I agree it is ridiculous.

I don't think they have isssued receipts to anyone yet. ( Incase anyone has received it, kindly share the information). My friend's cheque was cleared around 45 days back & he has not received his receipt yet. I wonder what could be reason for them to delay it.
    CommentQuote
  • in lotus panache they provided me receipts within a week. doesn't make sense why are they delaying it in LZ. what is their customer care saying?
    Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi Sharmhg

I can understand your frustration. I agree it is ridiculous.

I don't think they have isssued receipts to anyone yet. ( Incase anyone has received it, kindly share the information). My friend's cheque was cleared around 45 days back & he has not received his receipt yet. I wonder what could be reason for them to delay it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    in lotus panache they provided me receipts within a week. doesn't make sense why are they delaying it in LZ. what is their customer care saying?

Hi

I sent a mail to the customer care yesterday, haven't got any reply yet.

BTW my friend spoke to a broker (not a very reliable source for sure :bab (38): ) today, according to him 3C has not issued any receipts to anyone for Zing as they are still waiting for some approvals from NA.

Can anyone share more information on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Unlike other 3c projects , there is not a clear mention about the penalty clauses.
    Can some one provide more information on the penalty clauses.

I am now suspicious on 3c projects the way they r launching one after another.
    Also wats d opinion for a 3 BHK option in Zing.
    CommentQuote
  • Best deal price LZ

Hi All,

i am planning to buy a 2bhk flat in LZ. could anyone plz tell me the best deal i can get for it.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Update on recipt

did anybody get receipt..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    did anybody get receipt..

Hi Ankit

Got the reply form the customer care. They are saying they would start sending receipts by courier within this week. ( I thought of writing to them & not ask over the . Have it in writing(e mail) now.)

Also, I asked them to acknowledge the receipt of payment and confirm the Flat no. & Allotee against that payment. Have got the confirmation for the same over the mail. Thought this is best I can do before we get the receipt.

BTW, they were very prompt in thier response. Liked it.
    CommentQuote
  • Receipt

Hi guys

Got the scanned copy of the receipt over the mail yesterday (Impressive -as I didn't ask for it). Also, they have mentioned that they are sending the original one through courier.
    CommentQuote
  • yes..same for me..but they have charged service tax on it..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yes..same for me..but they have charged service tax on it..

Yep. Its 2.57%. But that they informed me at the time of booking.

Still not sure how they going to calculate it, but I think if they include everything in the BSP then we will be paying 2.57% on the total amount. Otherwise for Parking/club etc its around 10%. Do you have any clarity on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

Got my receipt today through courier.
    CommentQuote
  • service tax

Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Yep. Its 2.57%. But that they informed me at the time of booking.

Still not sure how they going to calculate it, but I think if they include everything in the BSP then we will be paying 2.57% on the total amount. Otherwise for Parking/club etc its around 10%. Do you have any clarity on this?

BSP attracts 2.575% service tax. Rest all charges like car parking, club membership, EEC, FFC, Power backup, PLC etc attracts 10.3% service tax. There is no service tax on Lease rent and IFMS.
    Usually builders around here are clubbing Car park, Club, EEC and FFC in BSP to lower down our service tax but on the other hand BSP(unit price) increases by that amount and hence our installments increases..:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandyhood
    BSP attracts 2.575% service tax. Rest all charges like car parking, club membership, EEC, FFC, Power backup, PLC etc attracts 10.3% service tax. There is no service tax on Lease rent and IFMS.
    Usually builders around here are clubbing Car park, Club, EEC and FFC in BSP to lower down our service tax but on the other hand BSP(unit price) increases by that amount and hence our installments increases..:bab (35):

this clubbing is good for investor who will exit the project without registry ect.
    but for end user increase in bsp by clubing will be of no use becoz it will increase the registry amount proportionatly.

suppose due to clubbing of car parking club ect in bsp u r paying 2.575%
    but at time of rigistry . that will be ur bsp so will be paying 8%(or what will be the rate of registry) on these club n parking ect charges.
    CommentQuote