Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Hi Friends, I got 95% payment demand for tower 15, which is due after plumbing work. Considering this should I assume that possession will be given in next 3 months ? as per there mail tower 15 will be open for fitout in May-15......please suggest if I am over optimist

Comment

Nothing will be delivered this year for sure. 3C is chor builder. Naveen Mann is maha chor, Vidhur and whole team of director's are b grade greedy third grade person, who have no concern for other, except how to squeez last drop blood from their clients. Truth to be told i have much better experince with Jaypee then with this over hyped chor builder.
      Last edited March 24 2015, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhat View Post
        Nothing will be delivered this year for sure. 3C is chor builder. Naveen Mann is maha chor, Vidhur and whole team of director's are b grade greedy third grade person, who have no concern for other, except how to squeez last drop blood from their clients. Truth to be told i have much better experince with Jaypee then with this over hyped chor builder.
        Last week I traveled across expressway and noticed overall structure work is complete in most of the towers and front corner towers were actually painted as well. But no physical activity on the site. In the night while coming back, I could see mercury lights on in the site but no ongoing work progress could be noticed.

Sent from my XT1022 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

nothing is moving at 3C projects...all hoopla around them is finished....progress of their projects in NIL and buyers are suffering....

Comment

I don't know about Zing but the work is progressing well in Lotus Boulevard one tower just handed for fit out another in the next 10-15 days. Another 4-5 towers to be handed over by July August
            I think the problems with Zing are more due to the court case.

Comment

i like the optimism.

BTW LB has entered 6th year of construction. Did any court case made them delay by 3+ years?

LP is also entering 6th year. Any court case in LP that is stopping construction?

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
              I don't know about Zing but the work is progressing well in Lotus Boulevard one tower just handed for fit out another in the next 10-15 days. Another 4-5 towers to be handed over by July August
              I think the problems with Zing are more due to the court case.
              Last edited April 6 2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Amit I agree huge delay in both LB and LP, I am not supporting the builder. I am just stating that the work has now started, it was stopped for many months

Comment

yes, at snail pace. and by this pace they would take years.

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                  Amit I agree huge delay in both LB and LP, I am not supporting the builder. I am just stating that the work has now started, it was stopped for many months

Comment

Originally posted by CA Rajeev View Post
                    M planning to revert to them stating that I am interested in availing the "option" provided I will be given possession after obtaining Occupancy Certificate. Will wait for their Official revert on it. Before writing, wanted to explore other possible meanings of their mail.
                    Wrote to them but no revert yet. Anyone asked similar question?

Comment

Builder is planning to offer 1st phase of Possession by Diwali this year.....

Total project completion is expected by 2016 End

The commercial Leasing Talks are Going on in right direction.....expect supermarket, saloon and a professionally managed Gym is Expected if Things fall in place with Brands

Being a small project....and nearly all towers at similar stage....expect deliveries close to each other

This sector is shaping up extremely well....Almost ALL projects in this sector have their Structures ready....and it doesnt seem dense compared to rest new sectors......One side Expressway...one side Hindon bank...One side Irrigation canal and One side FNG.....and Only 5 Projects....and a low rise school

The only land bank Left is the commercial plot opposite Zing.....and as per my last info....Its going to be a Mixed land use commercial plot...so expect a mall cum hotel cum office space.....This will further add a lot to this sector

In my opinion this sector is the best to go for on expresssway.....for end usr

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X