Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Originally posted by himkat View Post
    Congrats .....what floor did u book. i am also interested in tower 16. i called them up today but i was told there is nothing below 14 floor expressway facing. is that true? please let me know ....i will probably book tomz.
    Thanks Gursingh /Himkat and Yes, that's true. Only top floors are left OR if you want to landscape facing then you may get the lower floors. My cousin earlier booked in 5th floor and he wanted to sell due to some financial probs and luckily I get that.

Gursingh - Did you make any decision or still exploring ?

Comment

thanks for your feedback....so you mean i should even go 14 and above expressway facing or should i go lower and take some other location. what would u guys recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by himkat View Post
        thanks for your feedback....so you mean i should even go 14 and above expressway facing or should i go lower and take some other location. what would u guys recommend.
        You are planning for investment or an end user?

Comment

investment

Comment

From investment perpective, I think, lower floors would be better. In Mumbai and outside of India, people prefer top floors to enjoy the view and for less traffic noise but this concept is still not popular in NCR. People still prefer 5-6 floor compare to 14-15 specially older people and in NCR, still joint family trend is there and people go with the advice of their elders.

My personal opinion - Floors till 8-10 can be re sale easily then with the top floors when the competition is tough in the market.

Lotus Panache can be an exception if they build a scenic island.

Comment

Originally posted by amalhotra View Post
              Thanks Gursingh /Himkat and Yes, that's true. Only top floors are left OR if you want to landscape facing then you may get the lower floors. My cousin earlier booked in 5th floor and he wanted to sell due to some financial probs and luckily I get that.

Gursingh - Did you make any decision or still exploring ?
              Hi amalhotra

Still exploring yaar....lets see may be in the next tower.

Comment

Originally posted by vivbhauka1
                i had booked 1415 sq feet at 3050 plus 100 plus 75.

i got 2% discount from co directly in the bsp.so my bsp was 3050-2%(plus 175)

i got in tower 1,21st floor.i believe the view to e wax will be worth at above 15 floors.and with so many builders coming in noida,thiw tower will be unique among all as faces e way....
                whatever over supply comes in noida,,,,e way project of 3c zing cant be replaced.not even logix or whatever.
                so i has no comparision.
                it can be compared to ats village and eldeco europia(rates above 6000)

with taj e way coming....this eway will be the hub ................

else i hardly invest in flats /apartments.i always go for plot.
                last year i bought a plot and has risen 4 times in central india.

Hi Vivbhauka1

You mentioned you have got the direct discount from 3C's. I thought they are not offering any discount themselves. Did you go to their office or knew someone?

Comment

Anyone has any idea about the transfer fee in zing Or in 3Cs other projects?

Comment

Originally posted by guesswho View Post
                    Anyone has any idea about the transfer fee in zing Or in 3Cs other projects?
                    1st transfer is free

Comment

is there a min amount that u have to pay before u can transfer.

i have booked 915 in tower 16 , 14 floor
                      price 3225 all inc .......2.5% credit note

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X