Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    sez....special economic zone...where huge office spaces are made and govt. Give tax benefits to companies setting up their offices there....meaning good quality offices usually IT, MNCs......its a definite plus

SEZ (Special economic Zone). Its a special area/zone set up by the govt. for a particular kind of industry. Could be IT/Exports/Hosiery/ancillary/Fashion etc.(mind u not only IT). Any kind of industry/sector which govt. wants to promote.The govt. provides Tax holidays/Easy loans/ easy licences/permissions. etc to encourage industralist/businessmen/MNC etc. Again the infrastructure is developed to support that particular industry. So if the idea is to develop export oriented SEZ, there would be Container Depot/Port near it. Another benefit of SEZ is to develop a particular region. So, SEZ would generate employment, housing /other infrastructure is created to support it, hence contributing in the development of the economy of the whole region.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    SEZ (Special economic Zone). Its a special area/zone set up by the govt. for a particular kind of industry. Could be IT/Exports/Hosiery/ancillary/Fashion etc.(mind u not only IT). Any kind of industry/sector which govt. wants to promote.The govt. provides Tax holidays/Easy loans/ easy licences/permissions. etc to encourage industralist/businessmen/MNC etc. Again the infrastructure is developed to support that particular industry. So if the idea is to develop export oriented SEZ, there would be Container Depot/Port near it. Another benefit of SEZ is to develop a particular region. So, SEZ would generate employment, housing /other infrastructure is created to support it, hence contributing in the development of the economy of the whole region.

Special Economic Zone (SEZ) is a specifically delineated duty free enclave and shall be deemed to be foreign territory for the purposes of trade operations and duties and tariffs.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

Was passing by Zing yesterday, decided to click some photos. I know nothing has started yet, but still thought I would document the progress. So,started yesterday.Some of you may find it amusing, but I just felt like doing it. Here are the few photographs.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Hi Guys

Was passing by Zing yesterday, decided to click some photos. I know nothing has started yet, but still thought I would document the progress. So,started yesterday.Some of you may find it amusing, but I just felt like doing it. Here are the few photographs.

BTW those are not my nos.:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • the project with its 1, 2 and medium sized 3 bhk....and its proximity to many offices, expressway, metro is perfect for leasing out...but i would like to know..how do you think it will b for end users....the sutios will certainly beome company guest houses
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Special Economic Zone (SEZ) is a specifically delineated duty free enclave and shall be deemed to be foreign territory for the purposes of trade operations and duties and tariffs.

Thank you everyone for responding to me. Although my booking is in Logix Blossom County, I still feel that I can relate to these discussions.
    CommentQuote
    BTW those are not my nos.:):):)

Thanks GurSingh. Helps guys like me who are away. Appreciate and would be great if you can keep it coming.
    And also to all the other members who with their inputs have only helped me increase my conviction in my first buy.
    CommentQuote
  • We know that this project has good potential for renting out.with a good number of 1 Bhk...but i would like to know how people think about it as an end user project
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

This is a great forum for getting information about current projects and issues relating to them.

I would like to thank all for sharing their knowledge in this.

I am interested in 2 BHK in Lotus Zing. Does anyone had booked recently?

Which one will be a better Tower 8 , Tower 15 or Tower16?

How much discount is available? It is better to book from broker or directly from 3C office?

I am still not clear about the position of drain wrt to the site plan. Does anyone has exact idea of location of STP and drain wrt to the site plan?

Thanks and regards,
    Nishikant
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishikant
    Dear All,

This is a great forum for getting information about current projects and issues relating to them.

I would like to thank all for sharing their knowledge in this.

I am interested in 2 BHK in Lotus Zing. Does anyone had booked recently?

Which one will be a better Tower 8 , Tower 15 or Tower16?

How much discount is available? It is better to book from broker or directly from 3C office?

I am still not clear about the position of drain wrt to the site plan. Does anyone has exact idea of location of STP and drain wrt to the site plan?

Thanks and regards,
    Nishikant

Friend kindly read the forums carefully and click on attachments and you will find everything...please give more time to the threads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Friend kindly read the forums carefully and click on attachments and you will find everything...please give more time to the threads.

Dear Nishikant,

As Zohaib said, read the forums carefully and click on attachments and you will find everything.

I would like to add, if you read posts written by Mr. Zohaib, you will have max doubts cleared about all e-way projects including 3C Zing.
    You can search the Noida forum by giving word "3C or expressway or Zing or...so on..., you should find a lot of information.

Or better to search with word "Zohaib".

Best of luck.
    CommentQuote
  • rate of return in 3c zing

Hi zohaib,

It seems that you have done lot of study on expressway project speccially on zing.
    I just want how much return do you expect 3c zing can give in next 3 years. on the lower side.
    I have booked a studio appartment there.....i just want to figure out i am right page or not as far as prize appriciation is concerned.

I have also booked one in 2BR in Gaur city 1 (GC-6) in Noida extn. if u have any vision on few good projects in NE.appriciation wise.

Both of these are kinda puee investment for me.Although i have a horizen of 5 years...but 3 year kinda first barrier...
    CommentQuote
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Hi zohaib,

It seems that you have done lot of study on expressway project speccially on zing.
    I just want how much return do you expect 3c zing can give in next 3 years. on the lower side.
    I have booked a studio appartment there.....i just want to figure out i am right page or not as far as prize appriciation is concerned.
    3C is a reputed builder and Zing is located on expressway..opposite metro corridor and surrounded by SEZ ...I have heard that Land owned by 3c adjacent to Zing will be a mix of office space and retail..
    This project will have many tenants keeping in mind the number of 1 bhk appts...1 bhi is good for renting out...but may have limited buyers...2Bhk are easiest to rent and sale

Resale and renting of a property depends a lot on faciitlies and maintenance of the project and form what 3c has done in its commerical..it seems they will do a good job in residential also.
    After completeion ..3 years..i expect the project to be available for resale at 4200-4500 psf all inclusive

But if metro work is progressing well...anything is possible...

I have also booked one in 2BR in Gaur city 1 (GC-6) in Noida extn. if u have any vision on few good projects in NE.appriciation wise.
    Gaur city by far is the best located NE project as NE is selling becoz of proximity to Noida..and Gaur is a reputed builder and closest to noida...but due to Heavy oversupply in that region...the prices will not shoot up thruogh the roof. In my opinion after 3 years a good located and build project will be going at 2800 psf all inclusive

Both of these are kinda puee investment for me.Although i have a horizen of 5 years...but 3 year kinda first barrier...
    CommentQuote
  • Application form

Hi All

Has anyone received an application form from 3C's? I recieved their mail yesterday, haven't gone through it yet. Is there any area of concern?
    CommentQuote
  • what's this application form about?
    Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi All

Has anyone received an application form from 3C's? I recieved their mail yesterday, haven't gone through it yet. Is there any area of concern?
    CommentQuote