Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Well said, if the association was so serious, they would have deputed a person in the morning to count the labour going inside and then made these claims. Most are hand in glove with the developers or are in it for their personal interests

Comment

Anyone can update , when will be possession for Tower-2. what is the current selling price for tower-2

Comment

how far is Metro station from Lotus Zing. Anyone has any idea what will be happening on the empty land next to Lotus zing hotel/Mall/ anything else and by when.

Comment

Sector 142 metro station just across the expressway may be approx 300 to 400 M being connected through foot over bridge........approx 15 acre commercial plot adjacent to Zing that is between Zing and FNG, to the best of my knowledge is still with Noida Authority........Shiv Nadar school in front of 2nd gate approx at 50 M.......UNITEC Infospace SEZ at approx 500 M......Advent Navis at approx 300 M ....... location is good...but biggest issue... delays..when it is going to delivered.?
          Last edited April 1 2016, 06:23 AM.

Comment

i have gone to the sight last week and made detailed enquiry with the people working at the site. It was known that construction of only 4 towers is presently going on and the same may take 9-10 months to complete. WORK AT ALL OTHER TOWERS STALLED FOR MORE THAN 1 year.

IT WAS ALSO INFORMED THAT FULL POSSESSION OF SOCIETY CAN ONLY BE IN 2018... SOUNDS SCARY.

Comment

Originally posted by poised2buy View Post
              i have gone to the sight last week and made detailed enquiry with the people working at the site. It was known that construction of only 4 towers is presently going on and the same may take 9-10 months to complete. WORK AT ALL OTHER TOWERS STALLED FOR MORE THAN 1 year.

IT WAS ALSO INFORMED THAT FULL POSSESSION OF SOCIETY CAN ONLY BE IN 2018... SOUNDS SCARY.
              This info sounds Real...

People "without" any vested interests and doing "efforts" through an association will keep advertising 400+ Labour, xyz reporting from Director & outstanding "results" like "Sample Flat" etc... ~

Other people won't see it on Ground and will be contradicted to prove the claims right.

Good tamasha... problem for many, opportunity for some...
              Last edited April 6 2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

That is the reason builder is not afraid of this association. As he is aware about the stand of this association members for not going legal and only trying by meetings with builder.

The work in first four tower will only happen that too at very very slow pace, and might take next holi to give possession. Now interesting thing is that next year UP will have elections and then these builder need to provide funds for different political parties. And they will definitely like to wait and watch to see which party will win before proceeding investing further money in these projects.

For 3C I guess BSP is more favourable.
                Regards,
                Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
                  That is the reason builder is not afraid of this association. As he is aware about the stand of this association members for not going legal and only trying by meetings with builder.

The work in first four tower will only happen that too at very very slow pace, and might take next holi to give possession. Now interesting thing is that next year UP will have elections and then these builder need to provide funds for different political parties. And they will definitely like to wait and watch to see which party will win before proceeding investing further money in these projects.

For 3C I guess BSP is more favourable.
                  Partly disagree Bro...

Although going Legal is important but that is not something one can solely depend on... One has to be creative in his approach to get the results...

Some work (at whatever pace) has probably started some time back in all 3C Projects. All so called associations look to take Credit for it. But so is the case with almost every Project in entire NCR. Isn't it?

To be honest, almost all the Projects in NCR are delayed and most of them are currently on standstill... Why? Is Builder fool enough not to care about his reputation? Is Builder not aware that if he actually delivers on time (or with less delays) , he will be seen as a Distinct entity as compared to general Market? Is Builder happy to keep himself in this mess? No. There are various factors which cause such situation. Some people link it to benefit of Investors but they fail to understand that even a Investor will prefer completion so that he can sell (before Registry) and move on rather then holding Investment at 80-90%. Builders are Businessmen and their priority is Profit and Growth. Is this delay benefiting him in his Profit / Growth? No. Is there is a Solution? Of course.

I wish self proclaimed Leaders had some imagination to get some results...

Comment

Some people will talk, some will act, and some just sit on the sidelines and watch the show.

Exercising right of free speech(risking falling in the first category above) and to do my bit to let everyone on this platform know views from all sides, I joined the association and am very satisfied with the progress being made, and the pressure being put on 3C management and their director on regular basis is the right approach.

There is a weekly visit to the site to check on the progress in detail, almost a monthly meet with the builder's leadership team including their director.

I am also of the view that delivery of 4 towers( one by one) could possibly start as early as june of 2016. I live far from site and am not able to contribute by personal visits to site, but am so glad that there are so many volunteer's in the association who do, and update the progress to all the members.

Of course , no one cajoled me to join the association, and am sure no one can be for that matter, its for the flat owner to decide.

Cheers !

Comment

Its true continue follow up and close monitoring of execution will give the results provided they have funds to deliver.The 3C has addon problems after split with there partners apart from what other builders are facing on cash flow. Things will move and happen if you have money which 3C is not having they totally missmanaged entire execution. Further delay will complicate the problems no body prefer to buy 3C appartment despite its trading below 5000 psf. They also don't have strong assets like JP which can be sold to raise funds and complete the pending projects on putting pressure.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X