Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • People visiting the area, be aware that brokers are not promoting 3C & will try to divert your mind in other projects. The main reason I believe is 3C has decreased the broker discount from 1st Nov.
    CommentQuote
  • My friend would like to know one thing:

- Has anyone received the Alotment letter...as the installments start coutning days from the date the alottment letter is dated...

within 45 days, etc etc

Anyone recd allotment letter and if not..when its expected ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    My friend would like to know one thing:

- Has anyone received the Alotment letter...as the installments start coutning days from the date the alottment letter is dated...

within 45 days, etc etc

Anyone recd allotment letter and if not..when its expected ????

Hi

No. Not yet. We have received an application form few days back. At the time of booking I was told that they would start sending the Allotment letter by Nov.end. But my guess is not before another month atleast.

Also, I was told they would not start sending it untill they have tied up with few banks for loans.
    CommentQuote
  • 3c guys are saying allotment letter would be send ard 15th Dec..they have got all approval..
    AXIS bank is giving loan on both plan..Dp and CLP
    ICICI bank also approved this project and giving loan..

they are in talks with LIC..
    CommentQuote
  • Is 3C planning to launch a new tower of 915 sq feet with rate of 3250 ?? Heard it from IC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    3c guys are saying allotment letter would be send ard 15th Dec..they have got all approval..
    AXIS bank is giving loan on both plan..Dp and CLP
    ICICI bank also approved this project and giving loan..

they are in talks with LIC..

Yes this is info i got also that 3C will send allotment papers will come from 15 Dec...so the first installment will be within 45 from 15 Dec.

Meaning 1st installment (in CLP) will be need to be paid before 30 Jan

Yes I know about ICICI as my friend recd a call from ICICI Bank asking him about loan queries...they said they have tie up with this project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Is 3C planning to launch a new tower of 915 sq feet with rate of 3250 ?? Heard it from IC.

Not sure which tower will be launced...Tower 8, 15, 16 launched.
    Tower 8 price was 3050 all incl
    Tower 16 price was 3100 all incl
    Tower 15 price was 3150 all incl

It seems their last tower will be launced at 3400 psf or so...and the way its going....i think studio appt will be the last towers...

Maybe they FURNISH the last studio appt towers and launch...Maybe

I guess 2,3 towers for studio appts are left....
    CommentQuote
    Not sure which tower will be launced...Tower 8, 15, 16 launched.
    Tower 8 price was 3050 all incl
    Tower 16 price was 3100 all incl
    Tower 15 price was 3150 all incl

It seems their last tower will be launced at 3400 psf or so...and the way its going....i think studio appt will be the last towers...

Maybe they FURNISH the last studio appt towers and launch...Maybe

I guess 2,3 towers for studio appts are left....

Studio Appts ?? Are you saying 1 bhk appts like 3C has launched earlier or fully furnished studio appts ?? At present, studio appts definition in the market means fully furnished 1bhk appt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Studio Appts ?? Are you saying 1 bhk appts like 3C has launched earlier or fully furnished studio appts ?? At present, studio appts definition in the market means fully furnished 1bhk appt.

3C Zing is I think the only project which has 4 Towers for studio appt.
    or 1 Bhk, whichever sounds o.k

Their studio appt are like other flats...Not fully furnished

Its best to Avoid Studio Appts which are fully furnished as builder charges nearly 1.5-2 Lakhs extra..which is very high

I was just assuming that its a possibilty that one tower of 1 bhk (or studio) in the end can be launced at high price and builder may sell it as fully furnished...and extract that little more profit...just a guess

CommentQuote
    3C Zing is I think the only project which has 4 Towers for studio appt.
    or 1 Bhk, whichever sounds o.k

Their studio appt are like other flats...Not fully furnished

Its best to Avoid Studio Appts which are fully furnished as builder charges nearly 1.5-2 Lakhs extra..which is very high

I was just assuming that its a possibilty that one tower of 1 bhk (or studio) in the end can be launced at high price and builder may sell it as fully furnished...and extract that little more profit...just a guess

A friend of mine booked a 1bhk in zing today. They have reduced the margin for brokers to 25k for 1bhk but he managed to get 2.5%(credit note) discount. He booked at 23rd floor, park facing unit. Nothing else was available in park facing units.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing Super Area, Carpet Area, Covered Area

Hi Everyone,

I recently booked a flat on 20th floor, 7th tower of Lotus Zing. Its super area is 1125 sqr feet. Following are my findings when I calculated the carpet and covered area.

1. Super Area = 1125 sqr feet
    2. Carpet Area (Excluding balconies & open utility) = 679.66 sqr feet (60.41%)
    3. Covered Area (Including balconies & open utility) = 788.18 sqr feet (70.06%)

Any Idea, if this much loading is normal comparing with other project or it is much heigh???

Also, I have calculated the dimension of lotus zing which is nearly 168 mtrs X 410 mtrs.

The STP which is near the end of 168 sector (on other side of fng) is at 1400~1600 mtr perpendicular distance from expressway. I was afraid with it, then I checked the direction with respect to lotus zing. I noticed, it is in South direction and the wind flows either from east to west or west to east. So It suggests me that It will not be an issue for people in Lotus zing. Also, to know the impact of Sewage plant near residentials I visited, Gurgaon's STP - although it was only 25 MLD (while 168's STP is of 125MLD). I stand around 100 meters from the gurgaon's stp and did not notices any problem in perpendicular direction of wind flow, while in the direction of wind, it was realy a big problem even at a distance of 300 meter. Also, please be noted the STP I visited is the covered one, and I expect the STP in 168 will also be covered one.

So, please you senior guys, give you openion on this factor. Also, If you can add something about Railway Station and ICD, it will be of great help.

Regards,
    Anuj
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • As per my calculation carpet area is around 700 Sq. Ft. (Excluding balconies) which is around 63% and given by most of the builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    As per my calculation carpet area is around 700 Sq. Ft. (Excluding balconies) which is around 63% and given by most of the builders.

Following are my calculations, please paste these on excel, and sorry for bad formating, this website does not support html content well.

And please send me your's as well, so that I can tally where are the
    discrepancy

1125 width length Area (sqr feet)
    feet inch feet inch
    Living 10 0 16 7 165.83
    Dinning 9 4 9 5 87.89
    Bedroom1 12 0 10 6 126.00
    Bedroom2 30 0 10 6 315.00
    Kitchen 7 3 9 5 68.27
    Toilet1 5 0 8 0 40.00
    Toilet2 5 0 8 0 40.00
    Toilet3 4 4 3 6 15.17
    Utility 4 5 5 8 25.03
    Balcony1 5 0 10 0 50.00
    Balcony2 7 7 4 5 33.49
    Total Including Balcony 966.68 85.93%
    Total Excluding Balcony 858.16 76.28%

or if it is still unreadable, please give me your email id, so that i can send the actual excel directly to you.
    CommentQuote
  • Bedroom2 30 0 10 6 315.00

Bedroom2 is not 30 x 10.6, it is 13 x 10.6.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    Bedroom2 30 0 10 6 315.00

Bedroom2 is not 30 x 10.6, it is 13 x 10.6.

Yes, you are correct, my mistake. following are the updated calculations. Thankyou for correction.

1125 width length Area (sqr feet)
    feet inch feet inch
    Living 10 0 16 7 165.83
    Dinning 9 4 9 5 87.89
    Bedroom1 12 0 10 6 126.00
    Bedroom2 13 0 10 6 136.50
    Kitchen 7 3 9 5 68.27
    Toilet1 5 0 8 0 40.00
    Toilet2 5 0 8 0 40.00
    Toilet3 4 4 3 6 15.17
    Utility4 5 5 8 25.03
    Balcony1 5 0 10 0 50.00
    Balcony2 7 7 4 5 33.49
    Total Including Balcony & open utility 788.18 70.06%
    Total Excluding Balcony & open utility 679.66 60.41%

Any idea, if this much loading is normal in comparision to other builder or it is exceptionally high???
    CommentQuote