Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Total silence on the thread......is the work is going on in Lotus Zing.......
    any one visited the site recently may please give feedback...

Comment

Thakur Ji have you paid the final amount in advance as asked by 3c champs

Comment

They didn't responded to the query on email .....nor on telephone......so not given........If they had responded to the email and phone calls...I would have given the consent...
        Last edited October 21 2016, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by s thakur View Post
          They didn't responded to the query on email .....nor on telephone......so not given........If they had responded to the email and phone calls...I would have given the consent...
          I have given consent (by responding the mail) but nothing after that. Still trying to get in touch with them

Comment

friends any update yet

Comment

Anyone passing by sector 168....pl update on construction status of Lotus Zing....Is work in progress?..........any input on Zing arcade?
              Last edited October 23 2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Any input.......anyone

Comment

So no updates?
                  Last edited November 8 2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Did anyone notice that the agreement mentions that the Delay penalty is to be paid only from the period the buyers asked for it.
                    Agreement point 5.5

Comment

Complete silence on Thread... Let me share some updates:

1) I have a 2BHK Unit in Tower 16 & mailed them about consent on the Scheme to see what exactly is going on.

2) On 26th Oct, I received Demand Letter with calculations as below:
                      a) Super Area Increase by 8% (From 915 to 988)
                      b) Delay Penalty adjusted for entire period of delay (-) minus 9 months without any grace period (generally of 6 months)
                      c) Since I had no delay in Payments, Penalty given 100%
                      d) Total Due divided in 2 Parts, payable on 15th Nov & 15 Dec
                      e) Parking slot allotted (Lower Half Floors allotted in Lower Basement & Upper Half Floors in Upper Basement)
                      f) Mobile Number of 4 Customer Care Members provided who also respond (God knows whether they'll respond after Payment of not)

3) I decided to visit their Office & understand things more clearly & get a feel of it. Visit was quite satisfactory. Additional information based on visit:

a) Delay Penalty calculated at NEW Super Area (988 in my case)
                      b) Location of Parking Slot provided near the location of Unit
                      c) Additional Car Parking still available (but too expensive as Back to Back is around 3.25)
                      d) OC still NOT received & expected in Feb/Mar (Can't trust that)
                      e) Maintenance Charges * 2.25 psf of NEW Super Area

Considering all above, I was decently satisfied & to avoid another visit, gave them Cheque for half the Demand (payable on 15th Nov.)

Since they are issuing the Demand Letters (to people having given consent) Tower wise, others (depending upon Tower) will get the same shortly...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X