Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Anyone have any idea about the commercial coming within the project.....

Comment

• happydeep
      happydeep commented
      Editing a comment
      As per the change layout, commercial complex is coming up near Tower 4 and entry will be from Shiv Nadar school side gate. The biggest disadvantage will be that it will be open for outsiders also which is happening the same in case of Lotus Boulevard and residents are making protests.

Bigger question is - What about OC?
    Builder claiming it will be received in Feb. Any update on it?

Comment

* CA Rajeev.......... What about the issues like electricity and water connections ? Is the Noida Authority has given the connections ? Is the sewerage line of project connected to the main sewerage line of Noida Authority for the sector ? I believe that all those builders who will not secure OC/CC for their projects by 31 Mar 2017 ....their projects will come under the ambit of RERA.... and that will results into things like paying delay penalty to the buyers at 10 to 12% Intrest across the board as also will not be able to justify increase in super area... and hoards of other issues. Most Builders are under pressure to secure full or partial OC/CC by 31 Mar 2017. Only "Applied for OC/CC" with Authority will not work.
      Last edited January 25 2017, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by s thakur View Post
        * CA Rajeev.......... What about the issues like electricity and water connections ? Is the Noida Authority has given the connections ? Is the sewerage line of project connected to the main sewerage line of Noida Authority for the sector ? I believe that all those builders who will not secure OC/CC for their projects by 31 Mar 2017 ....their projects will come under the ambit of RERA.... and that will results into things like paying delay penalty to the buyers at 10 to 12% Intrest across the board as also will not be able to justify increase in super area... and hoards of other issues. Most Builders are under pressure to secure full or partial OC/CC by 31 Mar 2017. Only "Applied for OC/CC" with Authority will not work.
        In my last communication with the Builder, I told them that I will not take possession without OC. Also, I told them getting OC is their Job & only completing the Project is not enough & they have to pay delay Penalty till the time they offer possession with OC. Obviously, they did not agree to paying delayed penalty "IF" OC is not received till completion (Tower wise) & kept insisting that such situation won't arise & we will get OC by Feb'17. Lets see... its wait & watch...
        Last edited January 28 2017, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by s thakur View Post
          Anyone have any idea about the commercial coming within the project.....
          What I heard that Commercial is coming on gate (between Tower 4 & 5) just because to address the issues of security that buyers of LP and LB are raising. It will be like what ATS has near to LP. Outsiders will not be allowed inside campus.

Comment

I believe that project is shaping up well and can easily turn up into one of the better MIG project in Noida......specially the North block having towers 1, 2, 3, 4, 12A, 14, 15 and 16 looks quite open, is right up there on expressway and most of the higher units in these towers give beautiful view of expressway..... Also construction quality is fairly good........sector as whole is strategically located, is open and have great connectivity....
            Last edited January 26 2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

s thakur: There is nothing extraordinary in this project. As with any other projects in NOIDA, it is surrounded with other projects and it seems all the projects in sec 168 are in the same state,

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post
                s thakur: There is nothing extraordinary in this project. As with any other projects in NOIDA, it is surrounded with other projects and it seems all the projects in sec 168 are in the same state,
                2 sides have uninterrupted view of expressway... bang on expressway
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post

2 sides have uninterrupted view of expressway... bang on expressway
                  Not only noida expressway but also the FNG as and when it is completed..... and ofcourse
                  ​​​​ the metro from Advent to sector 144 Metro station.......

Comment

Originally posted by CA Rajeev View Post

In my last communication with the Builder, I told them that I will not take possession without OC. Also, I told them getting OC is their Job & only completing the Project is not enough & they have to pay delay Penalty till the time they offer possession with OC. Obviously, they did not agree to paying delayed penalty "IF" OC is not received till completion (Tower wise) & kept insisting that such situation won't arise & we will get OC by Feb'17. Lets see... its wait & watch...
                    What does it mean if the Agreement mentions in clause 5,5 that Delay Penalty would be paid only if the Buyer demands for It? And would be calculated from the date of demand by the Buyer?
                    What is your opinion on This?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X