Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :D i think 30X10 bedroom was USP of this project. now you have ruined it all :bab (59):
    Originally Posted by vipulmails
    Bedroom2 30 0 10 6 315.00

Bedroom2 is not 30 x 10.6, it is 13 x 10.6.
    CommentQuote
  • RS, ICD and STP in 168

I have calculated the dimension of lotus zing which is nearly 168 mtrs X 410 mtrs.

The STP which is near the end of 168 sector (on other side of fng) is at 1400~1600 mtr perpendicular distance from expressway. I was afraid with it, then I checked the direction with respect to lotus zing. I noticed, it is in South direction and the wind flows either from east to west or west to east. So It suggests me that It will not be an issue for people in Lotus zing. Also, to know the impact of Sewage plant near residentials I visited, Gurgaon's STP - although it was only 25 MLD (while 168's STP is of 125MLD). I stand around 100 meters from the gurgaon's stp and did not notices any problem in perpendicular direction of wind flow, while in the direction of wind, it was realy a big problem even at a distance of 300 meter. Also, please be noted the STP I visited is the covered one, and I expect the STP in 168 will also be covered one.

So, please you senior guys, give you openion on this factor. Also, If you can add something about Railway Station and ICD, it will be of great help.

Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    I have calculated the dimension of lotus zing which is nearly 168 mtrs X 410 mtrs.

The STP which is near the end of 168 sector (on other side of fng) is at 1400~1600 mtr perpendicular distance from expressway. I was afraid with it, then I checked the direction with respect to lotus zing. I noticed, it is in South direction and the wind flows either from east to west or west to east. So It suggests me that It will not be an issue for people in Lotus zing. Also, to know the impact of Sewage plant near residentials I visited, Gurgaon's STP - although it was only 25 MLD (while 168's STP is of 125MLD). I stand around 100 meters from the gurgaon's stp and did not notices any problem in perpendicular direction of wind flow, while in the direction of wind, it was realy a big problem even at a distance of 300 meter. Also, please be noted the STP I visited is the covered one, and I expect the STP in 168 will also be covered one.

So, please you senior guys, give you openion on this factor. Also, If you can add something about Railway Station and ICD, it will be of great help.

Regards,
    Anuj

I heard there would be an ISBT diagonally opposite to FNG-Xpressway crossing.Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is true. It will be somewhere in sector 137 near fng.

Originally Posted by sharmhg
    I heard there would be an ISBT diagonally opposite to FNG-Xpressway crossing.Is it true?
    CommentQuote

Regards,
    Anuj

Read more about Zing in the thread : https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/11466-lotus-zing-and-logix-blossom-greens?t=13819

It may answer some of your questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg

This is in sector 144 (after FNG). aroung 1 km from zing and 137 sectors. More closer to Logix greens
    CommentQuote
  • railway, bus term, icd are long shots....what will effect this project most is......what 3c does with its commercial next door..if it has retail in it too...big advantage.....also who takes up mini sez opposite its entry gate. And finally how the connectivity to metro side...widening of existing underpass, cloverleaf at fng, etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • Nice answer, and what are your opinion about Sewage Treatment Plant (125 MLD Capacity) ?

Originally Posted by zohaib
    railway, bus term, icd are long shots....what will effect this project most is......what 3c does with its commercial next door..if it has retail in it too...big advantage.....also who takes up mini sez opposite its entry gate. And finally how the connectivity to metro side...widening of existing underpass, cloverleaf at fng, etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • today this area is open land....when buildings will b all over the place...then 1km away stp will not b much of difference....the stp as proclaimed by many..which is next to expressway is also at good distance plus buildings in between. Buildings make a big difference...that too at least 20 storey high
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you again, I booked a flat of 1125 sqr feet on 20th floor, with price as 3194.5 per sqr feet (Including every thing i.e. lease, park plc, ifms, basic price).
    looking forward for a good appreciation by the time I get possession.

Originally Posted by zohaib
    today this area is open land....when buildings will b all over the place...then 1km away stp will not b much of difference....the stp as proclaimed by many..which is next to expressway is also at good distance plus buildings in between. Buildings make a big difference...that too at least 20 storey high
    CommentQuote
    Thank you again, I booked a flat of 1125 sqr feet on 20th floor, with price as 3194.5 per sqr feet (Including every thing i.e. lease, park plc, ifms, basic price).
    looking forward for a good appreciation by the time I get possession.

The locationals advantages are many for this project...the infra developement around it (metro, fng, sez) plus quality of finishing and maintenance by 3c..Will determine its value after 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I am getting a 1 BhK apartment in Lotus Zing at about Rs 18 Lakhs(all inclusive) in CLP. What do you think about this - is it a good deal?

One other question - do you think 3 C lotus zing is better than Jaypee's Kensington Boulevard keeping in mind the past record and future expected delivery, performance etc?

Any more advice about this project would be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • There isn't any negotiation with 3c on rate. just talk to 2-3 brokers and negotiate for largest discount on paper and credit note. main issue with jaypee green is , you can't be sure when they will finally deliver the project. people has reported in some threads they even have changed orientation of some towers after launching, and some flats which were sold as golf course facing are not course facing anymore.
    Originally Posted by djvjain
    Guys,

I am getting a 1 BhK apartment in Lotus Zing at about Rs 18 Lakhs(all inclusive) in CLP. What do you think about this - is it a good deal?

One other question - do you think 3 C lotus zing is better than Jaypee's Kensington Boulevard keeping in mind the past record and future expected delivery, performance etc?

Any more advice about this project would be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • keeping in mind 1 bhk is mostly for renting than end use....this project is close to many sez, bang on expressway, close to planned metro, fng, small project, reputed builder.....its a good buy
    CommentQuote
  • Do you think the price I am getting sounds right or I might be paying more for it?

Thanks again!
    CommentQuote