Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

    Originally posted by himkat View Post
    size?
    tower number ?
    discount?
    915
    tower 15..

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

      Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
      915
      tower 15..

      Congrats Ankit. Tower 16 BSP was 3100. Did they increase the new rates by 50 ?

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

        Originally posted by guesswho View Post
        Congrats Ankit. Tower 16 BSP was 3100. Did they increase the new rates by 50 ?
        yes..same for tower 7.

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

          Hi Guys

          Writing after a long time. Going to CWG everyday to watch sports. Has been a great experience.

          Finally, booked a flat today at Zing, Tower 15. Got what I was looking for.
          Thanks everyone.

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

            Originally posted by GurSingh View Post
            Hi Guys

            Writing after a long time. Going to CWG everyday to watch sports. Has been a great experience.

            Finally, booked a flat today at Zing, Tower 15. Got what I was looking for.
            Thanks everyone.
            That's gr8 Gursingh. Finally you made it.

            BSP : 3150 ?

            Ankit has said its 3150 but someone was saying BSP to be 3100 for Tower 15. Just wanted to confirm.

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

              Originally posted by guesswho View Post
              That's gr8 Gursingh. Finally you made it.

              BSP : 3150 ?

              Ankit has said its 3150 but someone was saying BSP to be 3100 for Tower 15. Just wanted to confirm.
              Yeah. Finally!!. I wonder at times how people are able to deal in properties so easily. For the amateurs like me...Baap re.

              Got same as Ankit. Booked directly. Paid PLC extra for the Lower floor.

              BTW Guesswho is there any yahoogroup for Zing buyers?

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                congrats to both of u Ankit, GurSingh. Did u guys get any discount from 3c's directly
                Last edited October 9 2010, 09:51 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                  Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                  915
                  tower 15..
                  Congrats Ankit. I beleive we are neighbours now!!

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                    Originally posted by GurSingh View Post
                    Yeah. Finally!!. I wonder at times how people are able to deal in properties so easily. For the amateurs like me...Baap re.

                    Got same as Ankit. Booked directly. Paid PLC extra for the Lower floor.

                    BTW Guesswho is there any yahoogroup for Zing buyers?
                    Not sure about yahoogroups. Need to search is there is.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                      Originally posted by himkat View Post
                      congrats to both of u Ankit, GurSingh. Did u guys get any discount from 3c's directly
                      1.75% on BSP. Feel could have squeezed another.25% . But was happy with the location I was getting & to be honest didn't have the energy left.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X