Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Visited Zing site yesterday... Now 3C has changed its stand... Won't charge maintenance till OC is received... OC is now informed to be expected in 2-3 months time...
    I repeated my stand to them that only Constructing the Building is not enough... U have to obtain OC & till the time you do that delay Penalty has to be paid. They said they are not clear on this point.
    I believe if we don't take Fitout possession, which is useless anyways, the Builder has no excuse not to pay delay penalty till offer of possession with OC.

Comment

how come people already started living without OC?

Comment

CA Rajeev ...can you give details about the progress of work going on and till what time the place will be habitable..what is the status of club and green area..really appreciate your comments
        Last edited April 8 2017, 03:28 PM. Reason: User tagging

Comment

Today I noticed this on Facebook. Hope veterans will have more ideas about it and put more light about it. I am still not lucky.
          Attached Files

Comment

• suz1234
            suz1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for posting. Which FB group? Could you please send the link? Thanks.

Anyone has any idea of all inclusive rates for flat ready for FIT OUTS in Zing....... Rates will move upward after the builder received the OC....... Is this the right time to buy?

Comment

s thakur You are assuming rates will move upward after OC. In such a small plot, they are not going to get OC tower by tower. Zing project had its own problems and now the construction is going on based on "Advanced Payment" received. It is better to wait till the completion & OC unless you want to risk your money.
            Last edited April 9 2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

I believe Noida Authority giving OC tower by tower based on the amount against land cost deposited by builder with authority.....

Comment

Update : People have started moving in...
                Thanks

Comment

To get tower by tower OC, you need to cordon off area from the other construction work. In a project like zing, it is difficult to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post
                    To get tower by tower OC, you need to cordon off area from the other construction work. In a project like zing, it is difficult to do that.
                    I visited Zing yesterday. 4 towers (T1, T2, T15 & T16) are very well cordoned off from rest of the project like how they are doing at LP or any other project. Also witnessed work is happening in full pace in T3 & T4. In T5 & T6 work is happening but I think pace is slow in comparison to other two but overall progress of the project is visible. When asked Security Guards, they shared 20 odd families shifted in first four towers and by end of month this count will increase.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X