Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Nothing wrong ..you are also correct..but as I said if I m paying rent and emi then I have to accept fact to save some money now..it is matter of calculation now..not only our builder but many builder cheated ..part of life..

Comment

Yes, it depends on Individual priorities... I feel all Builders (including 3C) have cheated enough that I'll not trust them for anything... specially when matter is related to safety & illegality... Don't want to sound too negative but just a complaint from any random person (about illegal occupation of Property) can land the occupants in trouble...

Anyways, any idea about such low occupancy even after months since possession was offered. 1, 2, 15, 16 have around 600 Flats no?

I hope things improve and it turns out to be nice place to live overall...

Comment

Originally posted by rahul21jan81 View Post
        If you will through rule book then believe me you will not accept anything ..take any example..job offer , loan document , agreement paper...all are in favour of the company who prepare this but still we take decision in life based on our requirement and urgency..I have also accepted fitout in t15 and very happily living in Zing for last 2 month.. we are already 55 resident now and all are living happily..
        It is not appropriate to recommend something without talking about the underlying risks. Some will be fine taking the risk like you and some may not be fine with it. Just because you are fine, it doesn't mean everything is fine.

Comment

Hi Rahul
          appreciate that you are living in the society and answering all the questions. can you post some pics of the society and tell us about from where are you getting the daily needs and condition of water and electricity supply.

Hi Rajeev
          What you have done by not accepting the flat before OC is what all owners should do but as they said that many people are paying so much rent they are in no position to pay that rent and accept the flat. However, I still feel people should wait for OC if they have waited for so long for their flat.

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post

It is not appropriate to recommend something without talking about the underlying risks. Some will be fine taking the risk like you and some may not be fine with it. Just because you are fine, it doesn't mean everything is fine.
            I have not recommended anyone and I said it depend on individual requirement..regarding safety even people are not safe I 10 years old society..its individual decision..

Comment

Originally posted by CA Rajeev View Post
              Yes, it depends on Individual priorities... I feel all Builders (including 3C) have cheated enough that I'll not trust them for anything... specially when matter is related to safety & illegality... Don't want to sound too negative but just a complaint from any random person (about illegal occupation of Property) can land the occupants in trouble...

Anyways, any idea about such low occupancy even after months since possession was offered. 1, 2, 15, 16 have around 600 Flats no?

I hope things improve and it turns out to be nice place to live overall...
              This is as usual..initially occupancy is always low in new society..it is just 6 month back when first tower delivered..process needs time...wooden work is progress in lots of friend..now day by day no of resident is increasing ...

Comment

Hi Rahul, I have a flat in T3 and I was told that lifts will be installed by end of last month. Do you know if this has been completed? I spoke with CC today and frustratingly, they are now saying that fit out letters will be issued starting next month which I believe they have been saying for the last 3 months now. Any signs of handover in next 1-2 months?

Comment

You will definitely get in next 1 month...

Comment

Originally posted by rahul21jan81 View Post
                    You will definitely get in next 1 month...
                    Any idea when can we expect OC?

Comment

• Unidentified
                      Unidentified commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Only god knows.. i am also waiting for OC, builder is liable to pay penalty till the date Final Demand note is issued to the buyer, there is nothing called statement of account.

Free electricity & maintainence is something which is rightly not yours, what will you do if theres any electricity/maintenance issues and theres no hearing of your complaints.

Any update on tower 12A. I have an apartment there and I got no updates fro the builder. I'm not in NCR to physically go and check. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X