Sort by :
Filter by :
Alok has said , there is not much negotitations with 3C rates and that's correct. As fas as I know, currently, there are two towers of 1 bhk.g
One at the rate of 3050 and other at 3150 (CLP).
IFMS - 25 and lease rent - 100 extra.
Park facing PLC -50 and floor PLC extra.
So, add all these and see if you are getting it correct.
Service tax will be extra and you will get some discount as well (Max 3% I guess)
Rates are more if you compare with other properties specially Sikka group is coming with 1bhk close to it. But again, its the builder reputation at present.CommentQuote0Flag
- just FYI..3c has opened new tower#14 with 3250 BSP rate..CommentQuote0Flag
- are you booking 575 sqr feet flat?
if yes, then you must be getting it around 18,36,550/- tell me what you are getting and on which floor?
- Hi Guys,
Can someone tell me about their experience with the sales reps' of 3 C company? I contacted one, but his numbers are all over the place and it doesn't look good.
- Construction update
today i visited zing site..i have seen some construction activity there..Site office is coming up..as per local guys there, construction would be started in 1-2 week.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is one other I have noticed with the ratio of carpet to super area with this project of 3C. It is about 65% or slightly lower than it, which is low comparable to other builders in the area.
- I have calculated the carpet area of other projects as well, all are offering something similar, the lagest one is of Logix Blossum and the lowest one i found was of Paras Seasons. Will post the exact digits tomorrow as that excel is in office.
I tried looking for Penalty Clause in the application form of 3C Lotus Zing, but couldn't see it. Let me know if you know something about it.
- I come to know that the penalty clause are usually mentioned in the allotment letter or BBA for 3C's project. Can someone who received the allotment letter confirm the penalty clause for me?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Div Jain,
Yes, thats true. Penalty clause will be in your BBA letter.
- Any futher update regarding 3C's Lotus Zing ??? or about sector 168 ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anuj.mcaAny futher update regarding 3C's Lotus Zing ??? or about sector 168 ?
What do u suggest will be the price in this project on completion? :bab (22):CommentQuote0Flag
- I beleive if project delivered with the promised quality and features, then it must have atleast a price nearly 4800 - 5000...
Originally Posted by sharmhgWhat do u suggest will be the price in this project on completion? :bab (22):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anuj.mcaI beleive if project delivered with the promised quality and features, then it must have atleast a price nearly 4800 - 5000...
Why do u think it wont touch 7000.As claimed by IC.They say it will reach to the level of ATSCommentQuote0Flag
- It is better for not demanding too much, because if we do not get then feel bad...
and other then philosophical reason, I think 7000 psf will be only then, when there will no other new launching projects. and the area is fully occupied; this kind of situation will take around 8 years to come.
What is your opinion on this?
Originally Posted by sharmhgWhy do u think it wont touch 7000.As claimed by IC.They say it will reach to the level of ATSCommentQuote0Flag