Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

I was inquiring about the status of Tower 3 development and have been informed that they have started to handover apartments. I haven't received any letter as of yet but has anyone else in this group can confirm the same?

Comment

Originally posted by kpuri View Post
      I was inquiring about the status of Tower 3 development and have been informed that they have started to handover apartments. I haven't received any letter as of yet but has anyone else in this group can confirm the same?
      I have a unit in T3 but no notification so far....but again if no OC then just getting letter for fit out won't be much help. Yes atleast the flat will be ready

Comment

• s thakur
        s thakur commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard some flats taken over in fit out and wood work is going on..... I am sure as and when all three lifts will be operational,more and more buyers will take over flats in fitouts
        Last edited August 16 2017, 08:28 AM.

Guys..
      1) are buyers of tower 3 and 4 receiving the delayed payment from developer under RERA.?
      2) what is the procedure to get delayed payment from developer under RERA?
      3) has OC been received for any tower?
      4) why the association has been silent on the illegal commercial shops coming up in the project. Have they colluded with the developer or many of the members of the association have got their flats.
      5) any whatsapp group for the project. If yes, kindly message me the number.

​​​​​

Comment

• Findestate
        Findestate commented
        Editing a comment
        My penalty got adjusted in final demand but that was due to there offer of pay 5 % balance amount and have 100% panelty adjusted. I remember reading another member post saying he got 50% panelty after heavy negotiation

• happydeep
        happydeep commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it the delayed payment as per BBA or as per RERA. Sorry for my ignorance. Also, have you received OC for your tower. Thanks.

• Findestate
        Findestate commented
        Editing a comment
        I paid last year December so was not according to RERA....and I have no faith in RERA maybe because I don't understand it....people not getting there money back from builders if the project is canned forget about interest on it or be prepared to do long fight

Fob work to connect metro sec 142 station started and it is bang on in front of zing boundary..
      Attached Files

Comment

• s thakur
        s thakur commented
        Editing a comment
        FOB...... In picture it looks like a entry /exit of first floor of metro stn.... Anyway incase it is FOB...... than big plus for Lotus Zing though with nuisance value.... Footfall on this FOB from 168...135 SEZ.... Village... Will be huge..... Rickshaws.. three wheelers... Hawkers..... However huge plus for Sector 168 as whole...

Originally posted by rahul21jan81 View Post
      Fob work to connect metro sec 142 station started and it is bang on in front of zing boundary..
      ........ &nbsp
      Last edited August 20 2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

As on 31.03.2017, the dues outstanding against the builder is Rs.158 crores towards Noida Authority. As per the today's news, builder can get partial completion certificates for towers which are completed but the registry of these towers can only be done when full payment to Noida Authority is given. So flats registry is still a distant dream for buyers in this project even if their flats are completed as I suppose the builder has many dues for other projects also and will try to delay the procedure of clearing it's dues.

Comment

• Findestate
          Findestate commented
          Editing a comment
          Snippet from Noida City RE update - article posted:
          This will be given for 5 out of 10 towers." But at the time of registry of flats, the builder has to pay another 65% of the land cost.

So 10 % for temporary and then other 65% for registry makes it just 75%....am I reading it right? In that case LZ should be good for registry

I heard in Lotus Zing....... They have applied for OC for tower 3 & 4 also..... Handing over will start next month......... Any update by anyone..... That means applied for OC for six towers.....

Comment

• Findestate
          Findestate commented
          Editing a comment
          Haven't heard anything, will send email to LZ support and get this confirmed

• Findestate
          Findestate commented
          Editing a comment
          Got response from customer care that they are yet to apply for OC....and they have not shared any further details

• s thakur
          s thakur commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanx.... Findestate for updates..... What is the progress of Tower 3 and 4...?

Here is another response from 3C:
        "This has reference to your email below, we would like to inform you that the final finishing work is under progress for the said towers. It may approximately 3 to 4 months from us to complete both the towers."
        Last edited September 13 2017, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Findestate
          Findestate commented
          Editing a comment
          You might be right, they say may take 3-4 months so still not sure and I'm not sure how they are trying to convince buyers not to go to NA for complainT and RERA implementation is just on papers. I don't think builders are scared of RERA.
          Last edited September 13 2017, 11:23 PM.

• s thakur
          s thakur commented
          Editing a comment
          Is this project registered in UPRERA.....
          Last edited September 10 2017, 08:09 AM.

• happydeep
          happydeep commented
          Editing a comment
          This so called association is all colluded with the management. Same thing is happening in panache project. If the association would have been working for the benefit of buyers, they would have long gone to Noida Authority. How can the given deadline be extended by another 2 years. If u give each tower in 6 months, what was the use of taking 100% money upfront and showing dreams to buyers that project would be given in 6 months time. Wait and see when the commercial thing is opened..which is 100% illegal and not a single person from association has spoke a word about it.

Does the below ruling by supreme court also be applied for 3C Zing:
        http://www.financialexpress.com/indi...-court/853737/
        These builders should be fined. They charge us huge penalties for Delayed Payment, but don't pay us back when they have delayed the projects for years.
        Last edited September 13 2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

in this project anyone got his flat registered ?
          also I heard that they have used made in china lifts, is it true?

Comment

• kpuri
            kpuri commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think registry is open yet as builder hasn't got the OC yet. I didn't hear anything about the lifts. They are from Thyssenkrupp, a well known international brand.

• happydeep
            happydeep commented
            Editing a comment
            No dues cleared..no flat OC and forgot about registry. Noida Authority going to NCLT for getting their payment and 3c will follow soon as for 3c management, NCLT is the best option as they will be freed of their liability. Buyers be doomed for them.
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X