Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Hi, does anyone have any updates regd tower 3. When I last spoke, they were asking to deposit the money and from there, they will take at least 3 weeks to do finishing and then you can get the keys. I don't see any issues in taking the keys as they are not charging maintenance anyway and then if you are not staying, you can put it up on rent as well. I understand OC hasn't been granted yet and registry can't be done but are there any other foreseeable issues with this approach? Appreciate further insights.

Comment

• Findestate
      Findestate commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not ready and don't pay....I have paid 100% and they told me it will take another 3-4 months for t3 and t4. Not sure how true it is but that's what they told me

• kpuri
      kpuri commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there any update on the progress?

Is there anyone here who owns a flat in tower 10 ???

Comment

• kpuri
      kpuri commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a strike going on in Lotus Zing by workers. They are agitating and have cut supply of water as well. Heard that they are not paid money for the last 4 months. It's ongoing with 3C. It doesn't matter if you have participated in collaborative scheme or not. I wonder why they don't have money now when people participated in collaborative scheme and money was supppsed to be spent tower wise. Really disappointed and frustrating.

• Ronsmaqe
      Ronsmaqe commented
      Editing a comment
      that means the work has again stopped indefinitely?! It's actually really frustrating. Almost 8 years since the project launched. Buyers are still wondering when or if they will ever get their homes.

True very much frustrating

Comment

Does anyone has an idea when will be the next association meeting. I want to attend the same.

Also, does anyone has proof that the amount collected by the company through collaborative scheme has gone into designated escrow account for that tower or again they have misused it.

Comment

• kpuri
        kpuri commented
        Editing a comment
        All of a sudden this has become a quiet group. I don't know why but it seems that either people have got keys in first 4 towers or they have sold off.

can anyone living here comment on construction quality.

Comment

Any update on construction? I have an apartment in 12A and have no idea whats going on with the project.

Comment

• anuj.mca
          anuj.mca commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Friend, I too have flat in the same tower, let's connect on IM for more discussion.

• suz1234
          suz1234 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, Good to know about your flat. I dont see any IM to connect with you here on this forum?

We need to wake up now from a long slumber, lotus zing will not come so easily, cosntruction is at its lowest pace,

we don't know much about the RWA and also how RWA could be manged by the builder itself. None of old promised made wih the RWA has come to any effect till now and its getting further delayed and lot of money due to noida authorites

same is the case with gurgaon project and also panache and boulevard

may i request all of us genuine buyers to lets chalk out a plan

lets give some time to this future known problem

together we could do something or we get stuck with our money forever

Comment

Ridge residency buyers have filed FIR against the builder after which builder has promised to deliver the towers. Same needs to be done against this builder as they are fleeting the buyers and no action is being done on ground. Association is hopeless which is just colluded with the builder.

Comment

• kpuri
            kpuri commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. I appreciate work has been done in last 10 months or so but it's still no where near completion. We should also file FIR. Can we approach RERA for help?
            Last edited January 7 2018, 03:19 PM. Reason: clubbed post

For the benefit of buyers in tower 12A, it is to mention that it will take minimum 6 months of full swing progress to complete the tower. However, no progress is going on in that tower and progress of other towers is also pathetic from the last 2 months. So get ready for more delay. October 2017 timeline to complete tower 12A as per builder can easily go to October 2018.

As for RERA, builder has given timeline up to 2019-20 to complete the project. However, one can go to RERA for delay penalty but it will be more feasible if collectively all buyers go to RERA or filing of FIR as it creates more visibility.

Comment

• kpuri
            kpuri commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, can we all meet and set the strategy. I think we should take help from RERA.

• anuj.mca
            anuj.mca commented
            Editing a comment
            I too have flat in this tower, feel free to send me your contact details in personal message here, I will connect with you.

• suz1234
            suz1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, I also have a flat in this tower. I dont seem to have am option of PM. Could you please let me know how to contact? I would like to connect and plan the next course of action.

Can anyone confirm what will be the change in final installment considering change in flat size by builder, delay penalty if any or some surprise charges by builder. Buyers who have got their flats may be in better position to answer this.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X