Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Anyone has any updates? 3C hasn't responded to my mail. Could anyone please let me have their phone number? I have a flat in 12A and has zero updates on whats happening. I was told few people are already living there. Is this true?

Comment

Hi All,

I am planning to book flat in 2.5 bhk in tower 12A on resale but another broker says there is STP near to lotus zing which creates problem. Is it true? is it create problem for lotus zing resident? Please suggest.

Last edited February 28 2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• happydeep
        happydeep commented
        Editing a comment
        You can ask the residents living there though I did not find any issue with the STP when I visited the place one year back. However tower 12A is yet to be completed by the builder.

• friend8960
        friend8960 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Happydeep,

I visited Lotus zing in evening & there is no STP nearby. Yes! Tower 12A is in under construction but my broker says this will going to complete in next 6 months.

Lotus zing flat owners any comments on this(T12A)?

Thanks.

I visited Zing site last weekend. Work is happening in full swing in Tower 5 and 6.

We met with people from Straight Edge Contracts Pvt Ltd. who is taking care of completion of pending towers, they said that once Tower 5 and 6 will be completed they will start work in tower 10 and 9.

Work is also happening is Tower 12 A but at slow pace.

Comment

• s thakur
        s thakur commented
        Editing a comment
        What is the progress on tower 3........?.....How is quality of overall development around tower 1 to 4........?

• flatowner2
        flatowner2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Amy news on OC/CC & Registry?

Any updates on the progress of project.

Comment

• ramana01
        ramana01 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think we r going to get these apartments from 3C for next 10 years...its better to go legal till they have some money to return else, we will neither have a home nor money

Anyone has any update on the project? Any further progress on tower 12A? Thanks

Comment

Any body having any news on progress on towers. Also I believe lotus panache association has moved SC for insolvency proceedings against 3C

please go through this article

https://www.**************/guide/pos...sks-for-refund
        Last edited November 14 2018, 10:24 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

Comment

http://epaper.livehindustan.com/epaper/Delhi-NCR/Noida-Live/2018-11-22/156/Page-1.html

Comment

Hello, Does anyone has any news on tower 7 and tower 8? And now that 3C has approached govt for insolvency for Panache, how does it impact lotus zing project?

Comment

• Findestate
              Findestate commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m also owner of flat in T3 and looking for supporting info and next steps. Looks like only option is to have a lawyer and fight for it and pay for it

T3 is delivered so why don’t you take the possession of the flat?

Comment

• Findestate
              Findestate commented
              Editing a comment
              because registration can't be done due to 3C has outstanding amount with authority

Hello Guys, I got an email from 3C that they have got the OC for tower 1,2 15 and 16.
            Anyone else got any similar email ?

"It gives us Immense pleasure to share with you that we finally got the occupation Certificate (OC) for your project louts zing for Towers 1,2,15 & 16.
            We will now proceed for the registration for the apartment of the said Towers."

Comment

• Findestate
              Findestate commented
              Editing a comment
              I really hope its true, is there any way to get this validated with Noida authority

• kpuri
              kpuri commented
              Editing a comment
              Good news. Hope other towers get OC soon too.
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X