Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • are you serious or sarcastic? i think even 5000 psf figure is slightly optimistic.
    Originally Posted by sharmhg
    Why do u think it wont touch 7000.As claimed by
    IC.They say it will reach to the level of ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Wait & watch, the rates you are estimating can be seen within 1.5 years from now, if every planned development in this area will take a shape we can easly expect 100% appriciation at the time of possesion.

Supply is too much in Noida but do not expect these types of locations will keep on coming in near future.

Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    I beleive if project delivered with the promised quality and features, then it must have atleast a price nearly 4800 - 5000...
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Thank you, I wish your estimation must be correct, as I have already booked a flat here... :-) cheers!!

Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Wait & watch, the rates you are estimating can be seen within 1.5 years from now, if every planned development in this area will take a shape we can easly expect 100% appriciation at the time of possesion.

Supply is too much in Noida but do not expect these types of locations will keep on coming in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, does anyone kow how many floors are expected tp come up in Zing. I heard that in Panache they changed the plan from 15 to 22 floors in a tower...

I am seriously thinking of booking in this project..
    CommentQuote
  • I strongly believe people who are choosing a 1BHK in 18L over a 2BHK in noida extention will not regret after 3-4 years.:)

Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Thank you Thank you, I wish your estimation must be correct, as I have already booked a flat here... :-) cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Wait & watch, the rates you are estimating can be seen within 1.5 years from now, if every planned development in this area will take a shape we can easly expect 100% appriciation at the time of possesion.

I belive it will not go beyond 6000/-. The flood of flats in Noida region is going to bring down the average price in noida a bit lower and not higher..See teh example of Indirapuram...prices are almost same throughout the life cycle.
    CommentQuote
  • In zing, few towers are of 21 floor (like tower 7, 8...) and few are of 24 floor and few others are of 26 floors.

Tell me in which tower you are looking for? and how much sqr feet area u r looking?

Originally Posted by VBhatia
    Guys, does anyone kow how many floors are expected tp come up in Zing. I heard that in Panache they changed the plan from 15 to 22 floors in a tower...

I am seriously thinking of booking in this project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg
    Why do u think it wont touch 7000.As claimed by IC.They say it will reach to the level of ATS

No investment in complete without a buyer. How many transactions are taking place in ATS at 6-7K ?????...if your are interested in rates ON paper only then as an owner you have the right to ask for 10k psf....Noida expressway doesnt have many residential sectors left towards noida and certainly not many on expressway, yet there is ample land available and with Noida extension..the prices will not shoot up. Remeber it was because of noida extnesion that prices didnt go up on expressway as expected. So in full practicality the prices of a well made ready to move in will be around 4200-4500 psf all incl.

NEVER forget No investment is complete without a buyer....even though ATS may on paper be 6-7k....but ON PAPER......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    No investment in complete without a buyer. How many transactions are taking place in ATS at 6-7K ?????...if your are interested in rates ON paper only then as an owner you have the right to ask for 10k psf....Noida expressway doesnt have many residential sectors left towards noida and certainly not many on expressway, yet there is ample land available and with Noida extension..the prices will not shoot up. Remeber it was because of noida extnesion that prices didnt go up on expressway as expected. So in full practicality the prices of a well made ready to move in will be around 4200-4500 psf all incl.

NEVER forget No investment is complete without a buyer....even though ATS may on paper be 6-7k....but ON PAPER......

u know, i went to purvanchal silvercity for renting. i asked the middleman (appointed by society/comany,)about sale for a relative of mine. budget 60L. size is i think 1150 min. he said NOT POSSIBLE. he said transactons occur here at 6k-8k/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • well, middleman was boasting. I also looked in couple of 1180 sf flats in silver city in june-july this year. demand was 58 lacs(i think they were in tower number 10, 6th and 8th floor), deal would have happened anywhere between 57-58.
    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    u know, i went to purvanchal silvercity for renting. i asked the middleman (appointed by society/comany,)about sale for a relative of mine. budget 60L. size is i think 1150 min. he said NOT POSSIBLE. he said transactons occur here at 6k-8k/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary

its a ready project and many end users, not many investors...even if they are...they are renting out. In such properties the RWA IS PRETTY active and since one transaction will screw up the entire projects resale value, they know what to do. Kindly contact an investor who wants to sell at 7k in such properties and have found a buyer. As an owner i am free to quote 10k psf...who can stop me?????...the question if....will you get a buyer or not.
    Think from a buyers point of view....why would u buy in an average location at rates controlled by RWA, end users just to increase the vauation of a project.....when u can find a better project at a better location under construction.
    There are certain sectors in a city which have BEST location....property is valued mostly by location. On noida expressway there is no BEST location...yes there are good ones...but cannot point the BEST location...and even if it will be its definatley NOT sector 93. So no buyer or investor would be interested in such areas which are going to lose in competing with newer projects in 1-2 yrs, in terms of location and facilities.
    Yes had a project been in a location like sect 15A in noida or Pari chowk in Gnoida...then still transactions take place as the buyer knows that he is giving premium for the BEST location of the city.

In coming 2-3 years noida expressway will have many ready projects and good locations....once residential sectors are launched then amongst them the one with best facilities, maintanance and above all location will command ACTUAL premium..meaning with ACTUAL buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    are you serious or sarcastic? i think even 5000 psf figure is slightly optimistic.

I am actually sarcastic...Noida is an end user driven market...which means ,no investor,no profit making...also noida extenstion shows that there are not even enough end users to do teh bookings...prices might just go down instead of going up...dont be surprised if that happens
    CommentQuote
  • OH, in that case I made a mistake and going to loose money after 3 years... Thank you so much for helping to figure out this thing. May god bless you and keep you away from Investment in NOIDA...

I am actually sarcastic...Noida is an end user driven market...which means ,no investor,no profit making...also noida extenstion shows that there are not even enough end users to do teh bookings...prices might just go down instead of going up...dont be surprised if that happens
    CommentQuote
  • noida is definitely not for short term investor. but I don't see prices go down, precisely becuase its an end user market and rates are very balanced right now, if you compare with similar location in NCR. one fact to keep in mind is, you can't find any kind of livable flat in noida less then 5000 psf and rates have been hovering around this mark for last 2-3 years with no spikes. so there has already been a correction in rates becuase of inflation. so worst case scenario is rates remain stagnant for nest 2-3 years as well, but going down is simply not an option. definitely bad for short term investor but good for end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    OH, in that case I made a mistake and going to loose money after 3 years... Thank you so much for helping to figure out this thing. May god bless you and keep you away from Investment in NOIDA...

I have a booking in Lotus zinc as well..But i didnt wanted to be very optimistic...I agree prices wont go down in expressway region.But in 75-78 sectors.I dont think the apprication will be huge...and in Noida extension,indira puram region prices have to go down 3 yrs down the line...Dont u see the flood of radio and news paper commericals for noida extension projects...I even heard of a residential project in noida extn. with assured return thing..they all point to lack in demad right at the starting itself
    CommentQuote