Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sacho, why 4001, there are 4002 flats in LP. I suppose I am the number 4002. I don't mind. In fact I booked in LP on the first day of launch itself. Three months prior to that I had booked in LB as well which I sold at a reasonable profit. So, personally I have nothing against 3C and Have faith in the builder. Still there is no harm in discussing issues in an objective manner. This forum is meant for that. Anyway, I hope as a good friend you will not chase me away.:D
    CommentQuote
  • you did! was it easy selling boulevard or did you have to go through hassles to sell it? when i said 4001, 4002 was obviously you and in no circumstances you would chase yourself, would u? :P

btw, how much profit did you make on boulevard on a per square feet basis?
    Its really cool to hear someone making profit by selling his 3C unit, doesn't matr if its LB or LP.. and i went to the 3C office today, trust me it was nothing less than a "MELA", if i may use this.. people were dying to book LP and LZ, don't know what has striked every1 suddenly..

have u tried selling LP though? or have u heard anyone successfully selling his/her LP unit? it makes us happy, dont they :D

Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Sacho, why 4001, there are 4002 flats in LP. I suppose I am the number 4002. I don't mind. In fact I booked in LP on the first day of launch itself. Three months prior to that I had booked in LB as well which I sold at a reasonable profit. So, personally I have nothing against 3C and Have faith in the builder. Still there is no harm in discussing issues in an objective manner. This forum is meant for that. Anyway, I hope as a good friend you will not chase me away.:D
    CommentQuote
  • before booking in LP this month, I tried to buy in LB and no one was ready to sell below 3200(even that was a flat in the backside of project, good location flat was quoted around 3400). I got to see the allotment letter of first guy and he has allotment at the rate of 2975 a year ago. is it a decent appreciation in one year? comments please.

Originally Posted by sacho19
    you did! was it easy selling boulevard or did you have to go through hassles to sell it? when i said 4001, 4002 was obviously you and in no circumstances you would chase yourself, would u? :P

Its really cool to hear someone making profit by selling his 3C unit, doesn't matr if its LB or LP.. and i went to the 3C office today, trust me it was nothing less than a "MELA", if i may use this.. people were dying to book LP and LZ, don't know what has striked every1 suddenly..

have u tried selling LP though? or have u heard anyone successfully selling his/her LP unit? it makes us happy, dont they :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    before booking in LP this month, I tried to buy in LB and no one was ready to sell below 3200(even that was a flat in the backside of project, good location flat was quoted around 3400). I got to see the allotment letter of first guy and he has allotment at the rate of 2975 a year ago. is it a decent appreciation in one year? comments please.

For short term investors , Noida / GN is not the right place....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    you did! was it easy selling boulevard or did you have to go through hassles to sell it? when i said 4001, 4002 was obviously you and in no circumstances you would chase yourself, would u? :P

Sachin, I dont intend to sell my LP flat. Instead, I intend to shift there on the day I get possession. The LB flat also I had booked not for investment. It just happened that I disliked the floor plan of LB(1295 sq ft) when I saw the LP layout for 1415 flat. The cluster plan of LP also appeared better. I also felt that location of LP was better. And so I just took a chance and booked in LP. As my flat in LB was in Phase-4, the profit was not huge, still it was decent and could make up for the extra cost of LP flat.

Having said that, I still feel that it is not the time to buy a flat in Noida with the intention of short-sale. Not many buyers are there for resale property, LB is just an exception. Can't say so about LP at this stage: it all finally will depend on the pace of construction.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19

I think major advantage that people saw in LB and now see in LP is location. "easy access" is not the only location advantage as many other projects claim. But another huge location factor is surroundings. LP for instance, stands alone in surrounding area that makes it unique. Yes, ATS hemlet is adjacent but that is small plot with limited units. Now compare this to sec-74,75,76,77,78,137 where flurry of launches is still continue. Just imagine where will you get more open environment and less chaos. 3C has not proved themselves yet so considering they deliver 70% of what promising, their projects will stand out in the Noida. Still whether these join the league to ATS village or not, only time will tell.

P.S I know its Zing thread. Sorry if someone accuses me of thread highjack. Its 3C project anyway :)
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone booked with them till now, that too for end use...

whats the max discount offered to you for ths, i am offered 3% (credit note)
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing - Sector 168

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    has anyone booked with them till now, that too for end use...

whats the max discount offered to you for ths, i am offered 3% (credit note)

Yes, I have booked one 3% (credit note).
    CommentQuote
  • Looking at the STP location... Dont you guys think Paras is better investment? As paras is also cheaper than zing?
    Please comment...
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing - Sector 168

Originally Posted by gurnor28
    Looking at the STP location... Dont you guys think Paras is better investment? As paras is also cheaper than zing?
    Please comment...

To my mind, from investment perspective, LZ is better since it has better 'brand equity', 'demand'.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    before booking in LP this month, I tried to buy in LB and no one was ready to sell below 3200(even that was a flat in the backside of project, good location flat was quoted around 3400). I got to see the allotment letter of first guy and he has allotment at the rate of 2975 a year ago. is it a decent appreciation in one year? comments please.

Are above price all inclusive or other charges are extra. If extra then how much was LB being offered for all in?

From 2975 to 3200 sounds like 7% p.a. which is barely ROI on FD - not amazing!!! Panachites can now start chasing/hounding me ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    Are above price all inclusive or other charges are extra. If extra then how much was LB being offered for all in?

From 2975 to 3200 sounds like 7% p.a. which is barely ROI on FD - not amazing!!! Panachites can now start chasing/hounding me ;)

Assuming flat size of 1000 sq ft. He would have paid 3-4 installments before selling i.e 1200000 max and he made profit of 225000 which is good 18-20% profit.
    CommentQuote
  • 3200 is bsp only. all other charges extra as applicable.
    Originally Posted by onlyvicky

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Assuming flat size of 1000 sq ft. He would have paid 3-4 installments before selling i.e 1200000 max and he made profit of 225000 which is good 18-20% profit.

Fully agree! I missed out the point that the investor would have paid only a few installments.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like 3C is planning to launch sec 107 project soon

http://www.constructionweekonline.in/article-6760-ncr_displays_healthy_development/
    CommentQuote