Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Here we are discussiong lotus zing which is in sector 168, on expressway. Now give me a single example (on expressway) where you have seen in past 4~5 years that rates went down...!!

    It is better if you can tell us in which tower have you purchased your flat? and have you received any alotment letter as of date?


    Originally Posted by sharmhg
    I have a booking in Lotus zinc as well..But i didnt wanted to be very optimistic...I agree prices wont go down in expressway region.But in 75-78 sectors.I dont think the apprication will be huge...and in Noida extension,indira puram region prices have to go down 3 yrs down the line...Dont u see the flood of radio and news paper commericals for noida extension projects...I even heard of a residential project in noida extn. with assured return thing..they all point to lack in demad right at the starting itself
    CommentQuote
  • No allotment letter Boss...heard it will be dispatched in Dec end.I have in tower 2
    CommentQuote
  • Group for 3c Lotus Zing Buyers

    I request all buyers of Lotus Zing to join following group.
    https://groups.google.com/group/3c-lotus-zing-buyers
    It will help us to be in sync regarding our project's updates, similar groups exists for other projects aswell, and people from those group are sharing very important informations like, documents, any suspicious activity etc...

    So requesting u to join the group for zing as well.

    Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VBhatia
    Guys, does anyone kow how many floors are expected tp come up in Zing. I heard that in Panache they changed the plan from 15 to 22 floors in a tower...

    I am seriously thinking of booking in this project..


    24 floor in each tower with 6-8 flat per floor..
    CommentQuote
  • No, its not 24 floor in all towers. Following is the exact floors in each individual tower

    21 Floors: Tower 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 12A
    24 Floors: Tower 1, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16



    Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    24 floor in each tower with 6-8 flat per floor..
    CommentQuote
  • What is the total count of flat & how many you feel has been sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • yes Anuj..true..i have given approximate idea..btw towers 6, 7 floors no are increased to 24..
    Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    No, its not 24 floor in all towers. Following is the exact floors in each individual tower

    21 Floors: Tower 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 12A
    24 Floors: Tower 1, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    What is the total count of flat & how many you feel has been sold out.


    when i booked in 915 size ..inventory was very low..almost all the so far launched tower have been 80% sold out..inventory was available in very upper floor..20+..

    for 915 size, please check in new tower 14th.. ..inventory was very low..almost all the so far launched tower have been 80% sold out..inventory was available in very upper floor..20+..

    for 915 size, please check in new tower 14th..
    CommentQuote
  • From where you get the information that they have increased the floors????
    I could not find any information regarding this any where else...



    Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yes Anuj..true..i have given approximate idea..btw towers 6, 7 floors no are increased to 24..
    CommentQuote
  • wow, if they have increased the floors then the total number of apartments in the project would cross 2600. This is a lot considering the size of the plot is only 17.5 acres. We need to get this confirmed and I am contacting company rep for this. Guy, please also bring whatever information you have about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    From where you get the information that they have increased the floors????
    I could not find any information regarding this any where else...


    I remember i got to know from 3c guy only as i had booked directly through 3c..when i was looking for inventory in old towers that time i got this info..i wish i could share exact flat no which i was getting i think it was 2301, 2303 in tower 7. not remember exactly....you can check with 3c customer care..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I was looking for 1125 one, so don't know which tower with how many floors, I should look for.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It all depends on what floor you are looking for. You can get better rates if you are ready to move higher floors and yes, check with the new towers as the rates are still not very high.


    Including new towers I would say that 3C have sold 70% of the LZ project?
    Any comments on this....
    CommentQuote
  • I confirmed from three different 3C's Corporate People
    about this news, they deny any such information, and according to them
    the number of floors in tower 7 & 8 are still 21 floors

    Please join following google group if you have purchased in Zing.
    https://groups.google.com/group/3c-lotus-zing-buyers
    Note: Please join only if you have already booked.




    Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    I remember i got to know from 3c guy only as i had booked directly through 3c..when i was looking for inventory in old towers that time i got this info..i wish i could share exact flat no which i was getting i think it was 2301, 2303 in tower 7. not remember exactly....you can check with 3c customer care..
    CommentQuote
  • anuj kindly recheck as the total no. of floors in tower 8 is 24 and not 21 as quoted by u.it is also mentioned in the layout uploaded on there site.

    kindly correct me if i am wrong
    CommentQuote