Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is a news in HT city(Noida section) that the plans for FNG in Noida is canceled now. If it is true, then it is not good for LZ project, although it do have very good connectivity on e-way. Does anyone knows anything about this news and how is it going to affect the LZ and other e-way projects?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Seema1527
    Hello, all
    I also wants to share some comment in this projects......
    I heard about this projects with my friends and by many people.....This one is a better investment projects in Noida Sec 168.

thanks for the info
    CommentQuote
  • Sewage Treatment Plant, Railway Station & ICD in Sector 168

Hi Everyone,

As per masterplan 2031 there are few goverment utilities planed in sector 168 like Sewage Treatment Plant, Railway Station & ICD. Possible everyone here have seen the masterplan still no body is discussing this, can any one share their thoughts on this point?

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan
    CommentQuote
  • Read the post from stating to end, hope you will get many of the answer to your queries...

Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Everyone,

As per masterplan 2031 there are few goverment utilities planed in sector 168 like Sewage Treatment Plant, Railway Station & ICD. Possible everyone here have seen the masterplan still no body is discussing this, can any one share their thoughts on this point?

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan
    CommentQuote
  • Flat at top floor

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to know your views about a flat on top floor, Actualy I booked a flat in Lotus Zing on top floor (20th floor). It is my first investment and I am not sure about the effect being on this much heigh floor in term of resale value?

Can anyone of you who have experienced having property on top floor share your experience and views on this topic?

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan
    CommentQuote
  • topmost floors are generally problematic. they heat-up pretty bad in summers, which is for 7-8 months in delhi. they might also be some leakage problems while it is raining. in resale flats too, topmost flat is generally cheapest option. my thinking is you should not go above third floor from top unless you are getting significant discounts.
    Hi Everyone,

I wanted to know your views about a flat on top floor, Actualy I booked a flat in Lotus Zing on top floor (20th floor). It is my first investment and I am not sure about the effect being on this much heigh floor in term of resale value?

Can anyone of you who have experienced having property on top floor share your experience and views on this topic?

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Everyone,

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

top floor is not a preferred floor generally, even if someone likes higher floors. reason is that the top floor gets very hot in summer. rents are almost 10% less for top floors. so get the idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your reply, as I have already booked it now, so I am just wishing they increase the number of floor in our tower i.e. tower 7. At the time of booking I also share my concern about this top floor, then the manager in 3C office gave me the logic that they have permission to create G+21 floor in tower 7. And as they do not create floor 13, so the effective floor I will get will be 20. and they will create one more floor above mine.
    He also gave some indication that their FAR is still not fully used, so most likely they will increase floor count in this tower up to 24...
    Since that day I am just praying that they actually increases the floor, or create a Pent House on top of my floor so that i can get saved ....

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    top floor is not a preferred floor generally, even if someone likes higher floors. reason is that the top floor gets very hot in summer. rents are almost 10% less for top floors. so get the idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Comments from any other member?

Thanks for your reply, as I have already booked it now, so I am just wishing they increase the number of floor in our tower i.e. tower 7. At the time of booking I also share my concern about this top floor, then the manager in 3C office gave me the logic that they have permission to create G+21 floor in tower 7. And as they do not create floor 13, so the effective floor I will get will be 20. and they will create one more floor above mine.
    He also gave some indication that their FAR is still not fully used, so most likely they will increase floor count in this tower up to 24...
    Since that day I am just praying that they actually increases the floor, or create a Pent House on top of my floor so that i can get saved ....
    CommentQuote
  • what was you reason for going for top floor, when you already had reservations. marketing people will say anything to make a sale. and top floors are very hard to sell, so expect even more lies. who knows what they will do in future.
    Comments from any other member?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Comments from any other member?

Have you ever been to such high height? If not, I strongly suggest to go to 20th floor height in any existing building and get the feeling. Since it is your first investment, you should have checked it before booking itself.
    CommentQuote
  • I personally think that top floors( 15+ floors) are good, but not the top most floor because of roof leakage, excess heat etc. If you got it now, then don't lose sleep over it. You are going to be fine if holding for a long term.

Good Luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    I personally think that top floors( 15+ floors) are good, but not the top most floor because of roof leakage, excess heat etc. If you got it now, then don't lose sleep over it. You are going to be fine if holding for a long term.

Good Luck!

OK:D
    Wats the total number of floor and pls recommend me which floor is best?????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sweeta,

It goes by your choice, but around NCR people prefer lower floor, but again there is PLC for lower floors. I doubt if you would have enough availability left in the lower floors. Higher floors could be available and slightly cheaper too.
    Look at the layout and pick the tower you want.

Good Luck!
    CommentQuote
  • guys any latest development going at the site????

Any news of allotment ??????
    CommentQuote