Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • exactly same thing is with me, I booked in tower 7. My unit number is 2103 and the floor in receipt is 20th floor.
    At the time of booking 3c people told me that my floor will be 1 below the top, but I am surprised and was not convinced with there logic, because in that case they must be selling 22XX flats as well, which they are not doing.
    So now, I have prepared my mind about what ever will be the thing I will accept. :-)

During construction, If I found my floor to be on the top, then I will see the option to get the roof insulated so that the effect of heat can be minimised.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    hi all,

In tower 16, there are 24 floors in total, one of my friend has booked in it, & on the application form the allotment unit is 2403, does it mean he is having the topmost floor, or one below to it

the reason i asked this question is because we dont have 13th floor, so there wont be any unit like 1301,1302,, 130X..
    or to summerize..

what would be the allotment unit for top floor, 240x or 250x ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    exactly same thing is with me, I booked in tower 7. My unit number is 2103 and the floor in receipt is 20th floor.
    At the time of booking 3c people told me that my floor will be 1 below the top, but I am surprised and was not convinced with there logic, because in that case they must be selling 22XX flats as well, which they are not doing.
    So now, I have prepared my mind about what ever will be the thing I will accept. :-)

During construction, If I found my floor to be on the top, then I will see the option to get the roof insulated so that the effect of heat can be minimised.

Regards,
    Anuj

Yea, you are fine brother. The major problem with topmost floor as someone mentioned is roof leakage, but a builder of the class of 3C can't commit such basic mistakes . In a high rise, as per me the higher floors are better coz you suffer lesser pollution in terms of air and noise. In places like Mumbai the higher floors are more expensive and it's not only sea facing apartments I am talking about here. Once people get used to higher floors in Delhi / NCR , the same will be the case here. Cheers :-)
    CommentQuote
  • You never know what a builder could go until he delivers. 3 C has good reputation of making commercial buildings, but things might change looking at the number of projects they have on their plate.

Higher floors are going to be fine as they feel less congested and have better light.

Anuj, Is XX03 unit park facing? What do you think about XX05, o7 and 08 units?
    CommentQuote
  • yes, xx03 in tower 7 is park facing.
    XX05 in tower 7 and 8 are not park facing they are road facing.
    You can refer Lotus Zing :: Layout Plan for better idea of each flat unit.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by djvjain
    You never know what a builder could go until he delivers. 3 C has good reputation of making commercial buildings, but things might change looking at the number of projects they have on their plate.

Higher floors are going to be fine as they feel less congested and have better light.

Anuj, Is XX03 unit park facing? What do you think about XX05, o7 and 08 units?
    CommentQuote
  • Zing

I booked a 1 BHK in September for 2775/= (all inclusive) on down payment plan. Do you guys think it was a wise decision? I was confused whether to book on CLP or DP and went it DP finally to avoid hassels of liaising with the financer and the builder every time the Demand letter came. I plan to sell it after 2 years or just about 3 months before possession.

Also, if you suggest CLP is better, I could check with 3C if they are ready to convert now to CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anuj,

It is hard to see the floor layout in this plan, but I got the layout of tower 9, 10 and 16 from the builder's side. I have attached them with this message. For better understanding with the project layout, just rotate the tower slightly in the anti-clockwise direction. Let me know if it matches with your understanding and the layout you had in mind.
    CommentQuote
  • do you have the their customer care no. i want to ask this question to them?

Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    exactly same thing is with me, I booked in tower 7. My unit number is 2103 and the floor in receipt is 20th floor.

Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • This is their land line number :

91-120-476 6414
    CommentQuote
  • I am disappoined with layouts.

The width of the corridors is too narrow. About 4 feet max. One would feel like living in a chawl.

In Tower 10, entrance doors of 4 flats will open in a space of barely 4 feet by 7 feet. You can not even place 4 doormats.

These builders load common area of 25-30% yet they give so narrow corridors. Certainly not expected from 3C.

Would like comments from 3C lovers....
    CommentQuote
  • Basant,

Where did you get this information about the corridors? I can't seem to find this on 3C's website.
    Also, does anyone know about the ceiling height in Zing?
    CommentQuote
  • in panache ceiling clear height is 9.1 feet. I am expecting similar figure for zing, but you should confirm with 3C
    Originally Posted by djvjain
    Basant,

Where did you get this information about the corridors? I can't seem to find this on 3C's website.
    Also, does anyone know about the ceiling height in Zing?
    CommentQuote
  • Contact No.
    Tel No. +91-120-476 6414
    Fax No. +91-120-476 6415
    Mob No. +91-99589 99659, 76,78,79,80,81,82,83,89

These are the contact numbers of 3C's Customer care, please let us know what you find after talking to them.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    do you have the their customer care no. i want to ask this question to them?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry to contest, but I checked with their cluster plan for tower 7, the corridor is of 6 feet width.
    If any one need the cluster plan They can refer page 9 to 11 in http://www.lotuszing3cnoida.com/images/ebro.pdf.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Originally Posted by Basant
    I am disappoined with layouts.

The width of the corridors is too narrow. About 4 feet max. One would feel like living in a chawl.

In Tower 10, entrance doors of 4 flats will open in a space of barely 4 feet by 7 feet. You can not even place 4 doormats.

These builders load common area of 25-30% yet they give so narrow corridors. Certainly not expected from 3C.

Would like comments from 3C lovers....
    CommentQuote
    Sorry to contest, but I checked with their cluster plan for tower 7, the corridor is of 6 feet width.
    If any one need the cluster plan They can refer page 9 to 11 in http://www.lotuszing3cnoida.com/images/ebro.pdf.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

yes this link shows you the real facts that you required,,,, Thanks Anuj

Sweeta
    CommentQuote
    Sorry to contest, but I checked with their cluster plan for tower 7, the corridor is of 6 feet width.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Anuj....my comments were based on the layout of Towers 9, 10 & 16 attached by djvjain.

Just saw ebro pdf now. There is not much clarity in the plans. Width of corridors is not mentioned in any of these drawings.

Since these are scaled drawings, one can make approximate measurement of corridor width by comparing the same with the width of toilets where dimension is mentioned.

You may see the drawing of Tower 9 (9-1 pdf). The width of corridor near the staircase close to lifts does not seem to be more than 4 feet.

In Tower 10, the width of corridor for most part is less than the width of toilet (5 feet 3 inches)

Similar is the status in Tower 16.

Since there are at least 8 flats in each floor, in my view, the corridor should be at least 7 feet wide for smooth flow of people as well their belongings. Otherwise when someone comes out of his hoouse, he is likely to bump with someone. In case of any emergency, narrow corridor will prevent smooth evacuation of people living in higher floors.

When every other dimension is mentioned by the builder, why not for corridors, lifts, staircases? Does these facilities not matter for buyers?

Experts may comment please............
    CommentQuote