Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Delay clause : if the builder fails to deleiver from the stipulated time as mentioned in allotment letter then the below is the penalty clause.

1-3 months - Rs 5 psft/month
    4-6 months - Rs 7.5 Psft/month
    7 months and above - Rs 10 psft/month
    CommentQuote
  • In full honesty...kindly donot expect a builder to pay you penalty clause....if he is claiming to give possession in 30 months...keep an approximate figure of 38-40 months and thats for a builder with good record.
    If you get it in 30 months..you are lucky...if 38-40 months then its standard....of course no penalty will be given..

This is standard practice in India...so be prepared for that...6 to 10 months delay and no penalty will be given...with any builder...

Some builders may delay easily by 1-2 years...Jaypee amongst them
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib,

I am new to this forum but have been going through the very informative discussions and posts by you and other veteran members.

If some senior members can advice me on a godd investment project on Xpressway or Greater Noida in 1 BHKs/ studios.3-5 yrs horizon..I have a budget of 16-19 lakhs.

I am also considering Urbtech Xaviers in sec - 168 their studios...if anyone has any idea about their already delivered projects..namely "Intellect Park" and "Matrix" on xpressway...The broker says they are financially very strong..

Suggestions would be welcome

I also posted this query on the Urbtech's thread
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leoboy
    Delay clause : if the builder fails to deleiver from the stipulated time as mentioned in allotment letter then the below is the penalty clause.

1-3 months - Rs 5 psft/month
    4-6 months - Rs 7.5 Psft/month
    7 months and above - Rs 10 psft/month

Hi did you get the allotement letter..in which tower you have booked..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Hi did you get the allotement letter..in which tower you have booked..

yes i have got the allotment letter. i have booked apartment in tower no. 8 with the possesion time of 33 months from the date of allotment beyond which there will be a penalty clause as already mentioned....
    CommentQuote
  • Happy New Year & Update on Zing

Hi Guys

Wishing everyone a Very Happy New Year.

Went to the site on 02 Jan. Sharing my observations here & Also uploading some of the photographs taken on that day:

1. The excavation has started as mentioned in one of the earlier posts by someone.
    2. They were also contructing the site office.
    3. The trucks were of D.B.Singh & Co. (they are the subcontractors probably)

Development around Zing:

The work was on progess on the following:
    1.Wide road in front of zing which runs parallel to Expressway
    2.Bridge over the Nala connecting Sec135 (METLIFE) & 168 on this road
    3.Road which goes to Urbtech (behind Zing) & runs along the boundry of Zing
    4.Also, I don't know how to put this, they were making the slope along the road which runs parallel to Nala ( call it boudry/beautification...)

Other interesting observations:

1.METLIFE SEZ, few more towers are being constructed. One almost at completion
    2.Sec 137- bridge over the Nala also being constructed
    3.Work at a steady pace on most of the projects in Sec 137

Concerns:

Can't see anything on FNG yet.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Few More Photos

Few More Photos
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Really Nice Update...

Thanks & Happy New Year to you too.

Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi Guys

Wishing everyone a Very Happy New Year.

Went to the site on 02 Jan. Sharing my observations here & Also uploading some of the photographs taken on that day:

1. The excavation has started as mentioned in one of the earlier posts by someone.
    2. They were also contructing the site office.
    3. The trucks were of D.B.Singh & Co. (they are the subcontractors probably)

Development around Zing:

The work was on progess on the following:
    1.Wide road in front of zing which runs parallel to Expressway
    2.Bridge over the Nala connecting Sec135 (METLIFE) & 168 on this road
    3.Road which goes to Urbtech (behind Zing) & runs along the boundry of Zing
    4.Also, I don't know how to put this, they were making the slope along the road which runs parallel to Nala ( call it boudry/beautification...)

Other interesting observations:

1.METLIFE SEZ, few more towers are being constructed. One almost at completion
    2.Sec 137- bridge over the Nala also being constructed
    3.Work at a steady pace on most of the projects in Sec 137

Concerns:

Can't see anything on FNG yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Last Few Ones!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Its really nice to get some lively updates like this. Thanks a lot GurSingh!!

I am looking for a 2 bhk apartment around expressway for end use purpose and I was making my mind for 3C however going through all the postings in this thread, it seems like most of the people buying here are going for investment purpose. Anybody till now who has gone for end use purpose.

One of the driving factors for me to go for 3C was that I could contact the company directly for all the dealings rather than going for unreliable brokers. I am also looking for other options like "Logix Blossom".

My budget is within the range of 25-30 lac. Any suggestions/inputs will be highly appreciated!!
    CommentQuote
  • this project has a very goood location and the 3c brand name....the main factor which is imp. For an end user....this project has 4 towers of 1 bhk..which one shud be o.k with...as of now only 2 towers have been launched of 1 bhk and as per me....they shud convert the other two 1 bhk towers to 3 bhk....4 towers of 1 bhk is not very end user friendly...but thats my opinion. I feel if they had only 2 towers of 1 bhk then this would have been a hot favourite for end users....
    CommentQuote
  • Good progress so Far...
    Just an FYI...FNG is now cancelled and wont be constructed at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg
    Good progress so Far...
    Just an FYI...FNG is now cancelled and wont be constructed at all.

Is it completely cancelled OR just the Harayana part ??
    CommentQuote
  • wats the possession date of this Projects......... and any discount on new year..............

Regards,
    sweeta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hsharma12
    Its really nice to get some lively updates like this. Thanks a lot GurSingh!!

I am looking for a 2 bhk apartment around expressway for end use purpose and I was making my mind for 3C however going through all the postings in this thread, it seems like most of the people buying here are going for investment purpose. Anybody till now who has gone for end use purpose.

One of the driving factors for me to go for 3C was that I could contact the company directly for all the dealings rather than going for unreliable brokers. I am also looking for other options like "Logix Blossom".

My budget is within the range of 25-30 lac. Any suggestions/inputs will be highly appreciated!!

You can take in lotus zing..i have 2 appt there for end user purpose...
    CommentQuote