Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Gusingh..It is really beautiful to see live update on yr seat..excellent job..hope we will keep alive this forum..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hsharma12
    Its really nice to get some lively updates like this. Thanks a lot GurSingh!!

I am looking for a 2 bhk apartment around expressway for end use purpose and I was making my mind for 3C however going through all the postings in this thread, it seems like most of the people buying here are going for investment purpose. Anybody till now who has gone for end use purpose.

One of the driving factors for me to go for 3C was that I could contact the company directly for all the dealings rather than going for unreliable brokers. I am also looking for other options like "Logix Blossom".

My budget is within the range of 25-30 lac. Any suggestions/inputs will be highly appreciated!!

Hi

I also don't have any plans to sell my flat. Would consider my options only after completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg
    Good progress so Far...
    Just an FYI...FNG is now cancelled and wont be constructed at all.

Hi

Can you share more info on this.

Only few weeks back I saw a tender in TOI regarding some consultantcy/study (can't remember the exact nature of work) for FNG by Noida Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Thanks Gusingh..It is really beautiful to see live update on yr seat..excellent job..hope we will keep alive this forum..

Thanks guys.
    CommentQuote
  • FNG though a good add on..was never the main reason for development of this area...so its no problem...

Whats more important for this region to flourish is establishment of SEZ and metro
    CommentQuote
  • there was a big discussion here on the cancellation few days ago. search for it. in short, they will now just connect nh24 to expressway with some inside sector roads.
    Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi

Can you share more info on this.

Only few weeks back I saw a tender in TOI regarding some consultantcy/study (can't remember the exact nature of work) for FNG by Noida Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    FNG though a good add on..was never the main reason for development of this area...so its no problem...

Whats more important for this region to flourish is establishment of SEZ and metro

I understand that Zohaib.

But its always better to get our facts right. Just want to know the exact status of it , if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    there was a big discussion here on the cancellation few days ago. search for it. in short, they will now just connect nh24 to expressway with some inside sector roads.

OK...Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing Buyers

Hi Everyone,

If you have purchased any flat in Lotus Zing, you are requested to join our Google group that is specifically for "Lotus Zing Buyers". The objective of group is to be in sync about any latest information regarding lotus zing, and if someone is facing some issue with builder help him/her with our collaborated force.

Link for this group is
    https://groups.google.com/group/3c-lotus-zing-buyers?hl=en

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Everyone,

If you have purchased any flat in Lotus Zing, you are requested to join our Google group that is specifically for "Lotus Zing Buyers". The objective of group is to be in sync about any latest information regarding lotus zing, and if someone is facing some issue with builder help him/her with our collaborated force.

Link for this group is
    https://groups.google.com/group/3c-lotus-zing-buyers?hl=en

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

I Saw a MOM being attached to this group about SEZ in nearby area...It says TCS and IBM are planning to open offices in this region in next 2-3 months.Any idea which exact location are they referring to.
    CommentQuote
  • They are referring SEZ in sector 135.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Originally Posted by sharmhg
    I Saw a MOM being attached to this group about SEZ in nearby area...It says TCS and IBM are planning to open offices in this region in next 2-3 months.Any idea which exact location are they referring to.
    CommentQuote
    They are referring SEZ in sector 135.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

So it means that TCS has already functional in this sector(Dec 2010) as per the document
    CommentQuote
  • It says,

"Metlife & Accenture have become functional. ...... ..... .... .... The reresentative of M/s TCS informed that their unit will become functional within next 03 months."

Originally Posted by sharmhg
    So it means that TCS has already functional in this sector(Dec 2010) as per the document
    CommentQuote
    It says,

"Metlife & Accenture have become functional. ...... ..... .... .... The reresentative of M/s TCS informed that their unit will become functional within next 03 months."

As on date following four units have been approved in the SEZ:
    1. MetLife,
    2. IBM, 3. Accenture, 4. T.C.S.
    Out of above, Metlife
    & Accenture have become functional. The representative of Mis. Metlife informed that total export during the FY 2009-10 is Rs. 118 Crores & t.)tal export of Rs. 66.35 Crores has been made during the current FY 2010-11 L..pto 30.09.2010. They have generated 1792 employment by this SEZ unit. The representalive of Mis. Accenture informed that they have made export of Rs. 3.50 Crores during the current financial year & expected export by end of the FY 2010-11 would be Rs 2ores. They have generated 315 employments in this SEZ unit.
    The representative of Mis. IBM informed that they will start operations by December, 2010. The representative of Mis TCS informed that their unit will become functional within next 03 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg
    As on date following four units have been approved in the SEZ:
    1. MetLife,
    2. IBM, 3. Accenture, 4. T.C.S.
    Out of above, Metlife
    & Accenture have become functional. The representative of Mis. Metlife informed that total export during the FY 2009-10 is Rs. 118 Crores & t.)tal export of Rs. 66.35 Crores has been made during the current FY 2010-11 L..pto 30.09.2010. They have generated 1792 employment by this SEZ unit. The representalive of Mis. Accenture informed that they have made export of Rs. 3.50 Crores during the current financial year & expected export by end of the FY 2010-11 would be Rs 2ores. They have generated 315 employments in this SEZ unit.
    The representative of Mis. IBM informed that they will start operations by December, 2010. The representative of Mis TCS informed that their unit will become functional within next 03 months.

The memo is dated
    02/11/2010 .So it means TCS will be operational by thsi month end...But which buildings they are reffering to...I belive we have only Metlife building on the other side of teh nala..and Advent on other side of the road..??
    Where is Accenture and IBm ?

CommentQuote