Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All

How is Zing selling? When do they start construction? Total No. of flats etc.??? Pls share info. I myself feel that Zing is a real future location. The rentals would be handsome keeping in view the offices around.

CommentQuote
  • Try visiting the location on this weekend, and update us aswell about the actual situation.

Originally Posted by sharmhg
    The memo is dated
    02/11/2010 .So it means TCS will be operational by thsi month end...But which buildings they are reffering to...I belive we have only Metlife building on the other side of teh nala..and Advent on other side of the road..??
    Where is Accenture and IBm ?

CommentQuote
  • 1. How is Zing selling - It is selling very good, I my self was late and could not get the good inventory because of fast selling.

2. When do they start construction - Excavation has been already started.

3. Total No. of Flats - If they create 13th floor then Total number of flats = 2452
    _________________- If 13th floor is not there then Total number of flats = 2348

Note: Please join Lotus Zing Buyers (Google group) if you purchase flat in Lotus Zing

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hi All

How is Zing selling? When do they start construction? Total No. of flats etc.??? Pls share info. I myself feel that Zing is a real future location. The rentals would be handsome keeping in view the offices around.

CommentQuote
  • SEZ is a tax saving game for companies, they use SEZ office address for all transations in that region to save different taxes.

MOM is only referring Metlife SEZ, which is different from Advant Navis. It is a matter of few months, you will see both the companies board in the Metlife Campus very soon.

IBM & TCS are big names & will attract others as well. Walking distance from these offices will be something unmatchable with most of the Noida residential projects.

So overall I believe, Sector 137,168,143 are the best in terms of connectivity & walk to work concept.

http://www.nsez.gov.in/nsezwebsite/ApprovalCommittee.aspx

If you want to keep yourself updated on the SEZ proceedings, use the link mentioned above.

Originally Posted by sharmhg
    The memo is dated
    02/11/2010 .So it means TCS will be operational by thsi month end...But which buildings they are reffering to...I belive we have only Metlife building on the other side of teh nala..and Advent on other side of the road..??
    Where is Accenture and IBm ?

CommentQuote
  • Finally, I've received the allotment letter. I have booking in tower 16. Those who already have received the allotment letter have anything to add on for any of the points mentioned in the allotment letter. OR if any of the specific info missing out there.

I remember someone has mentioned out around 50 concerns with allotment letter of LP in panache thread and people wanted to move as a group to clear their concerns. But don't know what happenned then.

One thing about the possesion is that its 39 months from allotment letter. So, Apr' 14 for me. For me, its good as I am an invertor and by that time, I expect better commercials around 168 and may be we get Metro confirmation as well. However, this time can be a bit concern for end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Finally, I've received the allotment letter. I have booking in tower 16. Those who already have received the allotment letter have anything to add on for any of the points mentioned in the allotment letter. OR if any of the specific info missing out there.

I remember someone has mentioned out around 50 concerns with allotment letter of LP in panache thread and people wanted to move as a group to clear their concerns. But don't know what happenned then.

One thing about the possesion is that its 39 months from allotment letter. So, Apr' 14 for me. For me, its good as I am an invertor and by that time, I expect better commercials around 168 and may be we get Metro confirmation as well. However, this time can be a bit concern for end users.

Congrats on getting the alltment letter and part of ZING-ians :D

Kindly check inthe allotment letter whether it is mentioned that extra charges like parking,club membership,electrification,power back up etc.... are part of the inclusive charges.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Finally, I've received the allotment letter. I have booking in tower 16. Those who already have received the allotment letter have anything to add on for any of the points mentioned in the allotment letter. OR if any of the specific info missing out there.

Congrats man..what is the allocation date mentioned at yr letter..i think same date will be used to decide next installment..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg
    Good progress so Far...
    Just an FYI...FNG is now cancelled and wont be constructed at all.

.. horrible news for Urbtech builder they are selling their project by the Name of FNG, & if it becomes true they have to cut out their BSP to remain in competition with Paras & Zing, if they are!!

Finally, got the allotment for my booking in tower 16, Possestion: 39 months

For new buyers, better to look for some reputed broker & get 2.75% discount on Credit note rather than going direct to 3C office.
    CommentQuote
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Originally Posted by Unidentified
    .. horrible news for Urbtech builder they are selling their project by the Name of FNG, & if it becomes true they have to cut out their BSP to remain in competition with Paras & Zing, if they are!!
    Urbtech borders with 3C zing...its not on Fng..Fng was used as an add on point by many...but in fact its of less importantce because excellent connectivity is already there to delhi, noida and greater noida

Urbtech is a new builder and definately cannot compete with 3c and also with paras.

For new buyers, better to look for some reputed broker & get 2.75% discount on Credit note rather than going direct to 3C office.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified

Can anybody clarify what brokerage is presently 3c giving to brokers for zing.

the last what i heard from them was that they are giving fixed amount according to size of flat rather than giving them certain %.

the discount what they are giving for
    1br-Rs 30,000
    2br-Rs 40,000
    3br-Rs 50,000

please correct if i m wrong or somethng has changed.........
    CommentQuote
  • when had you booked the flat i.e how long did it take before you got the allotment letter ?

Anybody from tower 14

Originally Posted by guesswho

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Well i spoke to IC, he is ready to give 1% discount, rest all is same as mentioned on the websites (3150 - 100(Inaug Disc) + 100(lease) + 25 (IFMS) - 1% of 3150(IC) ) for CLP

I guess the is too much for a soft launch project, location is better then 137 i feel, close to Expressway.

Actually i was also lurking for the project in LZ at sector 168 but i talked to the property mart and they agreed to give discount more that 2% but less that 3%.
    so i don't know wt to do but as cpmpared to other broker he is giving best and in another week i m going to book an size of 1125sqft.
    is my decision is correct????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunitmay5
    Actually i was also lurking for the project in LZ at sector 168 but i talked to the property mart and they agreed to give discount more that 2% but less that 3%.
    so i don't know wt to do but as cpmpared to other broker he is giving best and in another week i m going to book an size of 1125sqft.
    is my decision is correct????

try direct with 3c or ping me yr details..i can share my broker details..try to negotiate with him..good luck..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by agrawala
    when had you booked the flat i.e how long did it take before you got the allotment letter ?

Anybody from tower 14

3c just started sending allotment letters..you should get in one month..
    CommentQuote
  • allotment letter

most people must have got the allotment letter.....please give out ur views upon agreement clauses etc...are they standard agreement clauses...anything to be concerned about there.

what is the latest posioion of launches ...and what rates could new towers be launched
    CommentQuote