Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3C is going to launch a new commercial on sector 98, expressway

    Next to 3c zing..the 3c land is also planned as a mix use commercial...If this 168 sector commercial is launched in 2011..then its good for 3c zing...
    CommentQuote
  • sec 168 --commercial impact

    delhi one residential is being priced above 12000-15000.as this is a premium product and within commercial.

    if 3c zing launches commercial in extra land it has in sec 168 adjoining,then 3c zing will easily be selling at 6000-8000...ats village rates easily achievable.

    where will u find metlife accentures of the world being in ur adjoining land.
    if projects at agra highway being sold at above 2000-2600 psq,,3c zing much closer to delhi has limited competiotin.

    it cant be compared with other projects in sec 110,100,137,etc...as they are non express way projects.however rates will ultimately be governed by amnities available,maintainance construction quality and most important it should be liveable.
    CommentQuote
  • qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    delhi one residential is being priced above 12000-15000.as this is a premium product and within commercial.

    if 3c zing launches commercial in extra land it has in sec 168 adjoining,then 3c zing will easily be selling at 6000-8000...ats village rates easily achievable.
    If the projects is completed properly and maintained well..after 3 years..expect the ACTUAL TRANSACTION price in this area to be around 4200-4500 psf ALL INCL.

    where will u find metlife accentures of the world being in ur adjoining land.
    if projects at agra highway being sold at above 2000-2600 psq,,3c zing much closer to delhi has limited competiotin.
    It has equal competition from sect 137..which too have 2 huge advant buildings and ansals corporate towers coming up.

    Basically you cannot who is better in 137 or 168...BOTH ARE SAME...each sector has its pros and cons...Deciding factor will be the Qualtiy of end product and its maintenance...

    Sect 93..Silver city is NOT on expressway but still is considered 2nd best after ATS

    it cant be compared with other projects in sec 110,100,137,etc...as they are non express way projects.however rates will ultimately be governed by amnities available,maintainance construction quality and most important it should be liveable.
    CommentQuote
  • somebody removed Future projects of 3c (that was next to lotus zing) from wikimapia.

    below is the link for wikimpaia that was earlier containing a square block before lotus zing (on the top of paras seasons), it used to state "Future project of 3c". Do anyone have some info if any change in plan by 3c or somebody mistakenly removed it???

    Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan


    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Wikimapia is NOT even a Draft master plan...so dont even bother about it...

    Pls visit the site and see yourself...if you see 3c boards there..then most likely its theirs.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone


    Got my allotment letter today
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi Everyone


    Got my allotment letter today


    congrats..i believe you have booked in tower 15.mine is also in same tower..waiting to get it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    congrats..i believe you have booked in tower 15.mine is also in same tower..waiting to get it.


    Yes. I remember we made the booking around same time. The date of allotment letter is 6 Jan. Delivey in April 2014 for us.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a line in delay panelty clause section as stated below (Section 7a)

    "
    No claim whatsoever by way of damages/compensation shall lie agains TCPPL in case of delay in handling over the possession on account of any of the aforesaid reasons and M/S Three C Projects Private Limited shall be entited to a reasonable extension of time for the delivery of possession of the said Apartment to the Allottee.
    "


    This line is very confusing, and it gives builder open opportunity to extend the date of possession. And the word reasonable seems to much suspicious, what reasonable mean, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or so on?

    Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan


    Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Yes. I remember we made the booking around same time. The date of allotment letter is 6 Jan. Delivey in April 2014 for us.
    CommentQuote
  • These are standard clauses are added to leave huge wiggle room for builder in case of some calamity like flood, earthquake, death of employees etc. but they are abused by almost all the builders to not pay penalties in any case. someone posted few days ago, if even one laborer dies on site, builder can delay project by 6 months legally.
    Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    There is a line in delay panelty clause section as stated below (Section 7a)

    "
    No claim whatsoever by way of damages/compensation shall lie agains TCPPL in case of delay in handling over the possession on account of any of the aforesaid reasons and M/S Three C Projects Private Limited shall be entited to a reasonable extension of time for the delivery of possession of the said Apartment to the Allottee.
    "


    This line is very confusing, and it gave builder open opportunity to extend the date of possession. And the word reasonable seems to much suspicious, what reasonable mean?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

    I am new to this Forum. I too booked a floor in Tower 1.

    It was indeed nice to see excavation pictures at page no. 51 of the site.

    Would like to inform you that pictures are also available at 3C's official site under Project Update Lotus Zing :: Specifications

    After viewing Updates of other projects it seems we would be able to see development on the 1st day of every month.

    FYIP.

    Thanks,
    Jeetu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    Hi Friends,

    I am new to this Forum. I too booked a floor in Tower 1.

    It was indeed nice to see excavation pictures at page no. 51 of the site.

    Would like to inform you that pictures are also available at 3C's official site under Project Update Lotus Zing :: Specifications

    After viewing Updates of other projects it seems we would be able to see development on the 1st day of every month.

    FYIP.

    Thanks,
    Jeetu

    i got the next installment letter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmhg
    i got the next installment letter.


    in which tower you have booked..what is yr due date for next installment..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    Hi Friends,

    I am new to this Forum. I too booked a floor in Tower 1.

    It was indeed nice to see excavation pictures at page no. 51 of the site.

    Would like to inform you that pictures are also available at 3C's official site under Project Update Lotus Zing :: Specifications

    After viewing Updates of other projects it seems we would be able to see development on the 1st day of every month.

    FYIP.

    Thanks,
    Jeetu


    Really great to see it..updates on yr project from day1. appreciate 3c effort..
    CommentQuote
  • One update-
    today I called customer care of 3C, they told that they will not create site office and sample flat for Lotus Zing.

    Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan
    CommentQuote