Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I have recieved my Agreement,but it seems like a provisonal agreement not on any stamp paper. Can any one throw light on this.

Builder buyer agreement should be on stamp paper and noterized.
    CommentQuote
  • same confusion here..anyone from LP or LB can put some light on it.
    CommentQuote
  • It must be your allotment letter. This is provisional. You will receive an agreement on Stamp paper and you will have to sign it and submit to builder for his signatures. After sometime u will get signed agreement back.

Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Hi,

I have recieved my Agreement,but it seems like a provisonal agreement not on any stamp paper. Can any one throw light on this.

Builder buyer agreement should be on stamp paper and noterized.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    same confusion here..anyone from LP or LB can put some light on it.

I have a buy in LB....my agreement is on stamp paper. Please reply to my query too..that goes like ..." do we have to register the flat before possession..or its only after possession...what I understand..its after / during possession...but one of my friend..made me confused...saying its different at Mumbai...flat is registered even before possession..". Please clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • As per law, any agreement can be registered. This includes the BBA signed between a buyer & the builder. The stamp duty paid for registration of bba is adjusted when the final sale agreement is registered.

Notarization is different from registration. Notarization is just a process of authentication of signatures.

Registration of bba is in the interest of buyer. In Mumbai it is a standard practice. But in NCR builders discourage the buyers from registration.

For some strange reasons, most NCR builders use Delhi stamp papers even for properties in Noida (UP). Is there any catch?
    CommentQuote
  • Service tax

I just checked my first payment break up in the allotment letter and good thing is that 3Cs has adjusted the service tax in the BSP itself.

I bought for 3050 BSP and its mention that 3038 is my BSP and 12 is my service tax.

Initially I was thinking I need to pay extra 2.5% as service tax but seems they have included in the BSP itself.

Can someone confirm this is the case OR is there any other tax at the end I need to pay for ??
    CommentQuote
  • numbers don't make any sense. service tax on 3038 at the rate of 2.5 % will be around 75 not 12 as mentioned by them. so it is definitely something else. clarify with 3C customer care.
    Originally Posted by guesswho
    I just checked my first payment break up in the allotment letter and good thing is that 3Cs has adjusted the service tax in the BSP itself.

I bought for 3050 BSP and its mention that 3038 is my BSP and 12 is my service tax.

Initially I was thinking I need to pay extra 2.5% as service tax but seems they have included in the BSP itself.

Can someone confirm this is the case OR is there any other tax at the end I need to pay for ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    numbers don't make any sense. service tax on 3038 at the rate of 2.5 % will be around 75 not 12 as mentioned by them. so it is definitely something else. clarify with 3C customer care.

Actually I bought with CLP plan. So, my BSP for 915sq feet =

3050 * 915 = 2970750

Service tax = 2.54% of 2970750 = 70885

Till now I paid 10% as first installment and they have taken around 7K as service tax from me for the first installment.

Once, I'll reach home, I'll check my complete CLP installments and calc this service tax for each installment.

But at present, I am certain, they have adjusted the service tax in BSP which is good.
    CommentQuote
  • I was also surprized to see that how comet they have adjusted (inlcluded) the tax in first 10% installament, but things got clear when i received the demand note for the second installment of 10% which basically inlcludes:

10% of BSP (3150 in my case) + 7K tax for first installment(arrear) + 7k tax for second installement

where, 7K = (2.54% of BSP)/10

Originally Posted by guesswho
    Actually I bought with CLP plan. So, my BSP for 915sq feet =

3050 * 915 = 2970750

Service tax = 2.54% of 2970750 = 70885

Till now I paid 10% as first installment and they have taken around 7K as service tax from me for the first installment.

Once, I'll reach home, I'll check my complete CLP installments and calc this service tax for each installment.

But at present, I am certain, they have adjusted the service tax in BSP which is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    I was also surprized to see that how comet they have adjusted (inlcluded) the tax in first 10% installament, but things got clear when i received the demand note for the second installment of 10% which basically inlcludes:

10% of BSP (3150 in my case) + 7K tax for first installment(arrear) + 7k tax for second installement

where, 7K = (2.54% of BSP)/10

I've also received the letter for 2nd installment and service tax is adjusted there as well.

My next installment is of another 10% which is approx 285000 and out of which 7K is service tax. So, total pmt excluding service tax is 278000 and that means BSP is now 3038rs/ sq feet and 12rs is service tax out of total 3050 quoted to me.. Till now, its good to see. I hope, it will not change in future:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Here are updates as of 29 Jan, 2011.
    Latest progress at the site is captured in photos and available at following location.
    https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BxSpnFuWV0iQYTQ2YmEyZWYtYzk2Mi00Mzg5LWJjMzktYTIxMTE2YjdhMDU5&sort=name&layout=list#=50

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    Received d agreement copy of alloted apartment.in that clause 7.7 mentions of ''replacement fund''
    Is anybody aware of what it is......
    CommentQuote
  • Tender for development of internal roads of sector 168 is open now. Roads will be there in another 12 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Tender for development of internal roads of sector 168 is open now. Roads will be there in another 12 months.

Yep.
    Read that in TOI yesterday. Hopefully the sector would be developed by the time Zing is completed.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

Today I received a call from Lotus Zing customer care in the response of a question raised by me in their Buyer Builder agreement letter, Actually the floor plan attached in annexure c was displaying the wrong unit number range (103-1903) for my tower (tower 7). While my unit number is 2103.

So, they agree to send it again, with correct figures, but a surprise came to me, that The unit number 21XX (floor 20, as 13th number will not be there.) in tower 7 is the top floor.

Now this is some thing which is in contradiction with the commitment given by one of their manager Mr. Sanjay Yadav and his assistance. They committed to me, that it will not be a top floor. They also committed same thing to other people like the one who wrote this in below mentioned message.

Today I am feeling like being cheated by one of the so called most reputed builder in noida.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    I just spoke to their cust. care & with one of their sales rep.

He said the topmost unit will be 250x ( 220x in your case), so we are having the one below the topmost. The 24th floor (250x)topmost floor is not open for sale for public as it is been reserved for the architects, the layout hasnt been set as of yet, as they are having plans to go for pent house.

their sales person also confirmed that they are having permission from the authorities to build a 24 floor tower..
    so whatever be the outcome, i mean whether it will be a pent house or not, we can be rest assured that nobody has booked on topmost floor as of now

..so that eleminates the top roof heating factor in summers...only if it exists that prominently.. i did not consider it before buying..huh!!!

living on top floors = no pollution, no noise, fresh air, great view.. it feels like king to be on top watching his dynasty.. :bab (6):
    CommentQuote