Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Today I received a call fromLotus Zing customer care in the response of a question raised by my in their Buyer Builder agreement letter, Actually the floor plan attached in annexure c was displaying the wrong unit number range (103-1903) for my tower (tower 7). While my unit number is 2103.

So, they agree to send it again, with correct figures, but a surprise came to me, that The unit number 21XX (floor 20, as 13th number will not be there.) in tower 7 is the top floor.

Very true,21xx unit is 20th floor but if its a top floor then it indirectly means that they will construct only 20 floors on tower 7. Please reconfirm it and ask customer care in this way.

is it mentioned in the allotment letter, ie tower 7 will only be of 20 floors or something like, yours is the top floor??
    or
    is it confirmed by the 3C customer care?

if it is mentioned in allotment letter its a strainght forward cheating but if it is confirmed by 3c customer care associate then you should not belive it because they dont know much about this whole mess.. call them again and ask them to transfer the call to any sales person/manager. They will tell you the reality.

As i previously mentioned, what i belive is they have approval/permit for constructing 21 floor building but since 22xx is not sold to public also for 22xx unit layout/future is still not designed/decided , so for common public & poor customer Care executives its a top floor + 13th floor exclusion,which only adds upto the confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Everyone,

Today I received a call from Lotus Zing customer care in the response of a question raised by me in their Buyer Builder agreement letter, Actually the floor plan attached in annexure c was displaying the wrong unit number range (103-1903) for my tower (tower 7). While my unit number is 2103.

So, they agree to send it again, with correct figures, but a surprise came to me, that The unit number 21XX (floor 20, as 13th number will not be there.) in tower 7 is the top floor.

Now this is some thing which is in contradiction with the commitment given by one of their manager Mr. Sanjay Yadav and his assistance. They committed to me, that it will not be a top floor. They also committed same thing to other people like the one who wrote this in below mentioned message.

Today I am feeling like being cheated by one of the so called most reputed builder in noida.

Regards,
    Anuj

Hi Anuj,..ask to Mr. Sanjay Yadav about it..have it clarified with him and corrected it on paper..when you had received BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Anuj,

Something is wrong. There is definitely 13 floor in Zing. I booked mine thinking my unit will be on 14 floor since my unit number was 14xx. But when i received my allotment it said the 13th floor on it. I always thought i booked on 14 th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • See my friend, there will be definitely a floor on 13th height, but they are just not giving it a name of 13, they are just calling it 14 (unit number is 14 and floor number is 13).

Request everybody here to get the clear confirmation (if feasible) from some very senior employee of 3c regarding the total number of floors (actual floors and not the unit numbers) in any of their tower. It will help many to resolve the confusion.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Originally Posted by himkat
    HI Anuj,

Something is wrong. There is definitely 13 floor in Zing. I booked mine thinking my unit will be on 14 floor since my unit number was 14xx. But when i received my allotment it said the 13th floor on it. I always thought i booked on 14 th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    Today I received a call fromLotus Zing customer care in the response of a question raised by my in their Buyer Builder agreement letter, Actually the floor plan attached in annexure c was displaying the wrong unit number range (103-1903) for my tower (tower 7). While my unit number is 2103.

Very true,21xx unit is 20th floor but if its a top floor then it indirectly means that they will construct only 20 floors on tower 7. Please reconfirm it and ask customer care in this way.

Anuj: Yes, they will create 20 floors in tower 7. I have reconfirmed this with there customer care.

is it mentioned in the allotment letter, ie tower 7 will only be of 20 floors or something like, yours is the top floor??
    or
    is it confirmed by the 3C customer care?

Anuj: Nothing other than my own floor number is mentioned in BB or allotment letter. They are not ready even to write number of floor in my tower. and regarding the 20th floor being the top floor, yes i confirmed with there customer care over .

if it is mentioned in allotment letter its a strainght forward cheating but if it is confirmed by 3c customer care associate then you should not belive it because they dont know much about this whole mess.. call them again and ask them to transfer the call to any sales person/manager. They will tell you the reality.

Anuj: They are openly replied that they can not write either the total number of floor in tower 7 or if my floor is not the top one.

As i previously mentioned, what i belive is they have approval/permit for constructing 21 floor building but since 22xx is not sold to public also for 22xx unit layout/future is still not designed/decided , so for common public & poor customer Care executives its a top floor + 13th floor exclusion,which only adds upto the confusion.

Anuj: I request you my dear friend, please get in touch with some senior person in 3C and get it clearified, as this thing is going to effect at least both of us (as we both have booked on top without being told by their executive). As I already gave you my contact details, if you feel comfortable in contacting them collectively, then contact me.
    CommentQuote
  • Anuj, let me clarify this with 3c once again from my side, will give you a call then.. by the way have you paid your 10% payment apart from booking??

Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Anuj: I request you my dear friend, please get in touch with some senior person in 3C and get it clearified, as this thing is going to effect at least both of us (as we both have booked on top without being told by their executive). As I already gave you my contact details, if you feel comfortable in contacting them collectively, then contact me.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, thats perfect, once u get some information from them, call me.
    And yes, I have paid second installment also, till now total 20% paid. and the next 10% is due on 22 march 2011.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    Anuj, let me clarify this with 3c once again from my side, will give you a call then.. by the way have you paid your 10% payment apart from booking??
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Zohaib, i wonder what made you say this.. hahhaaha.. how quickly thinking changes in Real Estate..

Originally Posted by zohaib
    Too dense...too expensive and Not a great location..wioth no special features
    3C hasnt deliverd a single project, Its earlier projects were a steal becoz of their proce and location...even after delivery if they do 70% of what they promisd..the owners of those projects will be happy.....but in this case...they are simply MAKING HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Finally, I've received the allotment letter. I have booking in tower 16. Those who already have received the allotment letter have anything to add on for any of the points mentioned in the allotment letter. OR if any of the specific info missing out there.

I remember someone has mentioned out around 50 concerns with allotment letter of LP in panache thread and people wanted to move as a group to clear their concerns. But don't know what happenned then.

One thing about the possesion is that its 39 months from allotment letter. So, Apr' 14 for me. For me, its good as I am an invertor and by that time, I expect better commercials around 168 and may be we get Metro confirmation as well. However, this time can be a bit concern for end users.

Nothing happened... Hehehe
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, just thought like sharing the link below:

Lotus Zing « Carpet Area
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry to contradict, but number of flats in lotus zing is not shown correctly on this site.

lotus zing will either have 2452 (if they create 13th floor as well) or 2348 (if they do not create 13th floor) flats.
    so, the density comes as either 350.28 persons per acre (if they create 13th floor as well) or 335.43 persons per acre (if they do not create 13th floor).

Following is the image to show calculation of flats count.
    https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BxSpnFuWV0iQYjA3ZGRjZTAtYjgzYy00OTgwLTkxNTctMzY4Y2NjOTc4MzRi&sort=name&layout=list#=50

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    Hi friends, just thought like sharing the link below:

Lotus Zing « Carpet Area
    CommentQuote
  • came to know through my friend who has booked in zing

1. New towers launched at 3300 + 125
    2. Land next to zing will also be launched as residential most probably
    3. Kotak group has financed this project...paid 85 crores to 3c..and will pay more later
    4. Another road being developed soon from kalindi kunj to sector 135 passing behind jaypee wish town...this will be very close to zing
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All - I am a prospective buyer of Lotus Zing. Had visited their site yesterday. Have few queries/observations

1. Discount - what is the discount being offered by brokers? Also has someone booked directly from 3c? how much discount did they offer?

2. There was another piece of land next to zing site, broker their said its commercial which will be developed later - any member aware of this?

3. I saw 'Accenture' board on one of the buildings very close to Zing site - in fact between zing and metlife building
    CommentQuote
  • If you are intrested in buying Zing, then better to read the thread from starting to end. You will get good details of this project.

Aslo read the attached file in the link below.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10757-lotus-zing-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-168-noida/page38?t=13107&page=38
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

Checked with Sales office of LZ. I have been informed that current BSP for Tower 5 is Rs. 3350/-. After this tower, three more towers will be launched.

The way they are increasing price of their new towers, it seems that LZ will close with official price more than Rs. 3500/- psft.

Thanks,
    Jeetu

Originally Posted by zohaib
    came to know through my friend who has booked in zing

1. New towers launched at 3300 + 125
    2. Land next to zing will also be launched as residential most probably
    3. Kotak group has financed this project...paid 85 crores to 3c..and will pay more later
    4. Another road being developed soon from kalindi kunj to sector 135 passing behind jaypee wish town...this will be very close to zing
    CommentQuote