Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3C ZING : Sec 168

    I am looking this project from a good rental perspective..
    Can somebody advice if this project can be invested for 1 BHK?
    & after completion what are the chances of getting good reasonable rental from this place?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA.Sachin Garg
    Yes, I have booked one 3% (credit note).



    could you pls tel me brokers name and nos
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    totally agree with you. location matters a lot. no idea what 3C is thinking with this project. i think they want to get more money from idiots who will come after 3C name only and then increase discounts afterward.



    dear friend calling idiot in the open forum to those who have already invested in the project is not right, as ive also invested in it and what i 'm projecting for this project is might be not foresighted by you. we are not property experts /guru . we all are taking chance with our hard earn money by investing in different project and hooping for the best so lets not talk bad atleast if we cant talk good about it.hope you guys will understand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skyhello
    I am looking this project from a good rental perspective..
    Can somebody advice if this project can be invested for 1 BHK?
    & after completion what are the chances of getting good reasonable rental from this place?


    Rentals are high in areas where there is limited supply, specially of Quality projects

    Noida expressway will see many more projects coming in..and all will be similar...for middle and upper middle class....and that means no shortage of supply...Though Rental will be much better than "So called noida extension"....
    CommentQuote
  • my two cents,
    It will not be right to compare the rental values of expressway and noida extension.

    You are paying almost double for your homes on expressway, so your rental value could not be more than double of the people of noida extension.
    CommentQuote
  • no offense man. maybe idiot is a strong word, I take it back. but what was your reasoning for paying more for LZ when logix BC is available for cheaper and closer to noida and will be complete before it. it defies all logic. so only thing left is 3C name and hype.
    Originally Posted by sb1203
    dear friend calling idiot in the open forum to those who have already invested in the project is not right, as ive also invested in it and what i 'm projecting for this project is might be not foresighted by you. we are not property experts /guru . we all are taking chance with our hard earn money by investing in different project and hooping for the best so lets not talk bad atleast if we cant talk good about it.hope you guys will understand.
    CommentQuote
  • I tell you my experience. I was looking for buy a flat from begining of 2009. Used to visit AllCheckDeals etc websites
    and my all source of info was internet only as I am not in India.
    I think in July 2009 end I got emails from websites about 3C LB project. I did not know about this company and knowledge about Real Estate was very limited.
    I was thinking DLF/Unitech is best but not have much budget to invest there.
    In NOIDA I was thinking Amrapali/Supertech/Gaursons are best as they have lot of projects running and I was in impression that lot of projects means very good company.
    I bought in PAN Oasis only because Amraplai name was associated with it.
    Location of PAN is very good but still it does not enjoy reputation what LB has in market.
    Paid same price for PAN Oasis at what LB was available in Sep/Oct 09. If I would have idea or have found this website earlier might have bought LB.
    Honestly I did not know about 3C that time, came to know about them through this website only.
    So "Idiot" is wrong word, replace with innocent. Might be people are buying on 3C name and does not have much knowledge about RE.
    After reading here (IREF) and applying my own logic, I invested in Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 in launch price and as of now it turn out to be good investment (Giving much better return than 3C projects).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsangal
    my two cents,
    It will not be right to compare the rental values of expressway and noida extension.

    You are paying almost double for your homes on expressway, so your rental value could not be more than double of the people of noida extension.



    Expressway is Not double ( Avg 3000 psf in Expressway and Avg 2000 in "So called Noida extension area" )
    Rentals and sale prices have no Ratio correlation
    If anyone is looking for rentals in noida..noida expressway is better

    Gurgaon rents are higher than Noida because there are companies which are paying for it "Compony leased appartments". If you have corporate offices and MNCs around and "NOT" an oversupply condition then expect better rates.

    Noida expressway will have MNCs and IT offices more than the "So called Noida extension" region...but due to oversupply...donot expect Rentals like you have in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    no offense man. maybe idiot is a strong word, I take it back. but what was your reasoning for paying more for LZ when logix BC is available for cheaper and closer to noida and will be complete before it. it defies all logic. so only thing left is 3C name and hype.



    Not comparing any projects or sectors...just would like to highlight that
    There is No way one can say that a sector closer to "Noida Amity" is Better
    It may seem fine today but after 3 years another sector may be best located on Noida expressway.

    Please look around noida expressway...for nearly 20 kms..acres and acres of land is waiting to be explored...A big 5 star hotel or a massive IT park...will suddenly change all the ratios.

    Its very strange people "assume" that sectors closest to Noida are the best sectors..What if a Real estate giant builds a Huge IT SEZ in another sector...along with a 5 star hotel next to it..???...

    One can define Best sectors in developed city areas.

    In 1990s Gurgaons Prime sector was on M.G Road coming from Qutub.
    Now its Golf course Road

    Vaishali opposite delhi was considered as best sector couple of years back...now its indirapuram

    Metro also planned along the expressway..the location of its stations will also change the geography.

    Above are all examples...In the present scenario..No one can say which sector is best on noida expressway or the "so called noida extension"

    Too much land is ther to be explored...

    BEST LOCATED PROJECTS ARE:

    1. Which are next to a Golf course
    2. Master Green Belt
    3. 5 Star Hotels or Resorts
    4. Well Planned IT Parks
    5. Between 700-1000 mtrs from Metro Station

    So to argue which sector is best doesnt hold any grounds in areas like noida expressway and Greater Noida new sectors (so callled Noida extension).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    I tell you my experience. I was looking for buy a flat from begining of 2009. Used to visit AllCheckDeals etc websites
    and my all source of info was internet only as I am not in India.
    I think in July 2009 end I got emails from websites about 3C LB project. I did not know about this company and knowledge about Real Estate was very limited.
    I was thinking DLF/Unitech is best but not have much budget to invest there.
    In NOIDA I was thinking Amrapali/Supertech/Gaursons are best as they have lot of projects running and I was in impression that lot of projects means very good company.
    I bought in PAN Oasis only because Amraplai name was associated with it.
    Location of PAN is very good but still it does not enjoy reputation what LB has in market.
    Paid same price for PAN Oasis at what LB was available in Sep/Oct 09. If I would have idea or have found this website earlier might have bought LB.
    Honestly I did not know about 3C that time, came to know about them through this website only.
    So "Idiot" is wrong word, replace with innocent. Might be people are buying on 3C name and does not have much knowledge about RE.
    After reading here (IREF) and applying my own logic, I invested in Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 in launch price and as of now it turn out to be good investment (Giving much better return than 3C projects).




    You invested in Amrapali assuming its more known than 3C...and you are not happy with it...But the same logic goes to present scenario...3C is well known and many people may invest in it thinking its more "well known"

    Yesterday it was Unitech..then ATS..today 3C,,Jaypee..tomorrow it will be anyone...who knows...people will look back at posts posted now and ask "what if"

    Investors will sell and move on..the person caught will be the end user.

    I never give any remark on investors because i feel they have no heart in buying a house...its only the money they will make...it doesnt matter to them if the project is a mess...as long as they have their returns...they move on.

    But what about the poor end user who followed these investors assuming to be "safe" and thought of raising a family in that house...

    To all end users..i would repeat..again.again..and again....builders will come and go..who knows what is their future...could anyone even think what happened to parasvnath, unitech, omaxe, dlf, etc etc etc...No one..when you buy a house...do ground research...check the basics...

    If you are an end user DONOT Bother how much the other projects appreciated...see that you are getting what you wanted...a well built house which takes care of all your needs.

    Eg:
    As an end user
    Lets say 3 years back you bought a 50 lakh appt in a well known society in Noida today.which has all facilities...in well constructed..has all facilties, beautiful, open..and peaceful...Its market price today is say around 80 lakhs

    Flash back to 3 years...same time...you didnt buy a flat in say delhi..patparganj, sarita or mayur vihar vihar...areas which have no living standards and are pathetic....which was also 50 lakhs that time ..but now its more than a crore...

    Would you or your family regret the decision ?????
    Are you going to compare the price rise percentage or the Living standards??

    A project which may have become more expensive than others after 2-3 years MAYNOT be the best around for an end user...it will surely be for an investor...

    If you want to live in it...look for living standards...Not how much more it will appreciate..because you cant sell or rent out the house you live in...
    CommentQuote
  • SkyHello,
    Any property purchased today in Noida e-way/extention/other upcoming sectors for RENTAl PURPOSE is going to be a loss deal. After 3 years, rental value is going to fall in all the new areas just because of demand-supply mismatch. e.g. Today Mohali rentals are pathetic, because investers are just holding on their property and hoping prices would increase and they would realize their gains....
    You will spend 35lacs for 2BHK in e-way, and it wouldnot fetch more than Rs10K-12K/month rental. FD7% would fetch Rs20K/month. In Noida Extn 2BHK worth Rs20lacs would get you a rent of not more than Rs7K-8K.
    In Mayur Vihar 2BKH is 70Lacs. Rental is RS17K-Rs18K. FD at 7% would fetch you Rs40K/month.
    For RENTAL, invest in commercial, not in residentail.
    UPSIDE is : You can expect increase in value of yr property.
    Another DOWNSIDE: Homeloan rates at 9% and more, dont expect property to increase by more than this rate in next 3-5 years in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib,
    Sectors need to Amity are better because they are near to Delhi. Its because of approximity to Delhi , Noida is selling. Pls note that NOIDA is still seen as a part of UP by people living in Delhi.

    Mayur Vihar/Patparganj would always command premium over Noida just because Delhi is in much better hands than UP. Its not Lucky or Zoiab or xxx who decide prices for mature socieites like Delhi. In stable markets like Delhi, market decides prices itself. Whatever you do in Noida socities , add zacuzi, 5 swimming pools, marble flooring...but people would pay premium to Mayur Vihar/Patparganj .

    More people travel to Noida from Delhi for jobs, but finally they want to be back in Delhi and feel safe with their families.
    Delhi societies are for those who can afford ( black & white both). I am not agsinst Noida, but if you start comaring cheeku( Noida) with ( Delhi), its doesnt make much sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckysir
    SkyHello,
    Any property purchased today in Noida e-way/extention/other upcoming sectors for RENTAl PURPOSE is going to be a loss deal. After 3 years, rental value is going to fall in all the new areas just because of demand-supply mismatch. e.g. Today Mohali rentals are pathetic, because investers are just holding on their property and hoping prices would increase and they would realize their gains....
    You will spend 35lacs for 2BHK in e-way, and it wouldnot fetch more than Rs10K-12K/month rental. FD7% would fetch Rs20K/month. In Noida Extn 2BHK worth Rs20lacs would get you a rent of not more than Rs7K-8K.
    In Mayur Vihar 2BKH is 70Lacs. Rental is RS17K-Rs18K. FD at 7% would fetch you Rs40K/month.
    For RENTAL, invest in commercial, not in residentail.
    UPSIDE is : You can expect increase in value of yr property.
    Another DOWNSIDE: Homeloan rates at 9% and more, dont expect property to increase by more than this rate in next 3-5 years in Noida.



    Rightly said...For PURE Rental returns commerical project is viable.
    IT Space going for approx 5000 psf for 500 sq.feet you pay 25 lakhs
    But make sure the project has a good Leasing team and they have their plans clear. In IT Parks space is leased by Companies in excess of 2000 sqft..so many investors must agree to terms and conditions to rent it out

    Rental around Rs. 25-30 psf gives you 12-15000 per month
    CommentQuote
  • all good points, but point of my post was right now and in near future(5-10 years) too , sectors closer to noida main will be better. right now in noida, if you want to go out or do some serious shopping,your only options are in sector 18. and new good malls are coming there only. the gurgaon example that you took is about 20 years old. the whole economic situation of country has changed in the meantime(from government controlling everything to open market). anything can happen in 20 years, but in 10 year time-frame, IMO you are better living close to already developed areas. and I don't accept your assertion that in 3 years good quality malls or multiplexes or metro or golf course are coming near sector 168,137 ever sector 100 and 110. reason simply being , in my knowledge none has been announced and they will be build only after people start living in these sectors. why will any developer invest his money in malls if there are no people living nearby.
    Originally Posted by zohaib
    Not comparing any projects or sectors...just would like to highlight that
    There is No way one can say that a sector closer to "Noida Amity" is Better
    It may seem fine today but after 3 years another sector may be best located on Noida expressway.

    Please look around noida expressway...for nearly 20 kms..acres and acres of land is waiting to be explored...A big 5 star hotel or a massive IT park...will suddenly change all the ratios.

    Its very strange people "assume" that sectors closest to Noida are the best sectors..What if a Real estate giant builds a Huge IT SEZ in another sector...along with a 5 star hotel next to it..???...

    One can define Best sectors in developed city areas.

    In 1990s Gurgaons Prime sector was on M.G Road coming from Qutub.
    Now its Golf course Road

    Vaishali opposite delhi was considered as best sector couple of years back...now its indirapuram

    Metro also planned along the expressway..the location of its stations will also change the geography.

    Above are all examples...In the present scenario..No one can say which sector is best on noida expressway or the "so called noida extension"

    Too much land is ther to be explored...

    BEST LOCATED PROJECTS ARE:

    1. Which are next to a Golf course
    2. Master Green Belt
    3. 5 Star Hotels or Resorts
    4. Well Planned IT Parks
    5. Between 700-1000 mtrs from Metro Station

    So to argue which sector is best doesnt hold any grounds in areas like noida expressway and Greater Noida new sectors (so callled Noida extension).
    CommentQuote
  • totally agree with you on this point. but Delhi as has its own very large problem which has been highlighted well by Zohaib. but still a sense of security and just a tag of living in Delhi matters to a lots of people and prices in delhi are very high. if all people start to think rationally and start to pick their home based on what facilities they will be getting, Noida will win handsdown in whole NCR. but people want to live in Delhi or near Delhi. even in noida sectors closer to delhi are more costly. i tried to look for house in mayur vihar before booking in noida. badly constucted 1200 sf 2bhk DDA flat for 60 lacs. my thinking why spend so much money and still live in a place like that with broken roads, no parking, no open spaces.
    Originally Posted by luckysir
    Zohaib,
    Sectors need to Amity are better because they are near to Delhi. Its because of approximity to Delhi , Noida is selling. Pls note that NOIDA is still seen as a part of UP by people living in Delhi.

    Mayur Vihar/Patparganj would always command premium over Noida just because Delhi is in much better hands than UP. Its not Lucky or Zoiab or xxx who decide prices for mature socieites like Delhi. In stable markets like Delhi, market decides prices itself. Whatever you do in Noida socities , add zacuzi, 5 swimming pools, marble flooring...but people would pay premium to Mayur Vihar/Patparganj .

    More people travel to Noida from Delhi for jobs, but finally they want to be back in Delhi and feel safe with their families.
    Delhi societies are for those who can afford ( black & white both). I am not agsinst Noida, but if you start comaring cheeku( Noida) with ( Delhi), its doesnt make much sense.
    CommentQuote