Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Originally posted by vipulmails View Post
    Bedroom2 30 0 10 6 315.00

Bedroom2 is not 30 x 10.6, it is 13 x 10.6.
    Yes, you are correct, my mistake. following are the updated calculations. Thankyou for correction.

1125 width length Area (sqr feet)
    feet inch feet inch
    Living 10 0 16 7 165.83
    Dinning 9 4 9 5 87.89
    Bedroom1 12 0 10 6 126.00
    Bedroom2 13 0 10 6 136.50
    Kitchen 7 3 9 5 68.27
    Toilet1 5 0 8 0 40.00
    Toilet2 5 0 8 0 40.00
    Toilet3 4 4 3 6 15.17
    Utility4 5 5 8 25.03
    Balcony1 5 0 10 0 50.00
    Balcony2 7 7 4 5 33.49
    Total Including Balcony & open utility 788.18 70.06%
    Total Excluding Balcony & open utility 679.66 60.41%

Any idea, if this much loading is normal in comparision to other builder or it is exceptionally high???
    Last edited December 6 2010, 11:47 AM.
    Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Comment

i think 30X10 bedroom was USP of this project. now you have ruined it all
      Originally posted by vipulmails View Post
      Bedroom2 30 0 10 6 315.00

Bedroom2 is not 30 x 10.6, it is 13 x 10.6.

Comment

RS, ICD and STP in 168

I have calculated the dimension of lotus zing which is nearly 168 mtrs X 410 mtrs.

The STP which is near the end of 168 sector (on other side of fng) is at 1400~1600 mtr perpendicular distance from expressway. I was afraid with it, then I checked the direction with respect to lotus zing. I noticed, it is in South direction and the wind flows either from east to west or west to east. So It suggests me that It will not be an issue for people in Lotus zing. Also, to know the impact of Sewage plant near residentials I visited, Gurgaon's STP - although it was only 25 MLD (while 168's STP is of 125MLD). I stand around 100 meters from the gurgaon's stp and did not notices any problem in perpendicular direction of wind flow, while in the direction of wind, it was realy a big problem even at a distance of 300 meter. Also, please be noted the STP I visited is the covered one, and I expect the STP in 168 will also be covered one.

So, please you senior guys, give you openion on this factor. Also, If you can add something about Railway Station and ICD, it will be of great help.

Regards,
        Anuj
        Regards,
        Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
          I have calculated the dimension of lotus zing which is nearly 168 mtrs X 410 mtrs.

The STP which is near the end of 168 sector (on other side of fng) is at 1400~1600 mtr perpendicular distance from expressway. I was afraid with it, then I checked the direction with respect to lotus zing. I noticed, it is in South direction and the wind flows either from east to west or west to east. So It suggests me that It will not be an issue for people in Lotus zing. Also, to know the impact of Sewage plant near residentials I visited, Gurgaon's STP - although it was only 25 MLD (while 168's STP is of 125MLD). I stand around 100 meters from the gurgaon's stp and did not notices any problem in perpendicular direction of wind flow, while in the direction of wind, it was realy a big problem even at a distance of 300 meter. Also, please be noted the STP I visited is the covered one, and I expect the STP in 168 will also be covered one.

So, please you senior guys, give you openion on this factor. Also, If you can add something about Railway Station and ICD, it will be of great help.

Regards,
          Anuj
          I heard there would be an ISBT diagonally opposite to FNG-Xpressway crossing.Is it true?

Comment

Yes, it is true. It will be somewhere in sector 137 near fng.

Originally posted by sharmhg View Post
            I heard there would be an ISBT diagonally opposite to FNG-Xpressway crossing.Is it true?
            Regards,
            Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post

Regards,
              Anuj
              Read more about Zing in the thread : https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...greens?t=13819

It may answer some of your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by sharmhg View Post
                This is in sector 144 (after FNG). aroung 1 km from zing and 137 sectors. More closer to Logix greens

Comment

railway, bus term, icd are long shots....what will effect this project most is......what 3c does with its commercial next door..if it has retail in it too...big advantage.....also who takes up mini sez opposite its entry gate. And finally how the connectivity to metro side...widening of existing underpass, cloverleaf at fng, etc etc

Comment

Nice answer, and what are your opinion about Sewage Treatment Plant (125 MLD Capacity) ?

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
                    railway, bus term, icd are long shots....what will effect this project most is......what 3c does with its commercial next door..if it has retail in it too...big advantage.....also who takes up mini sez opposite its entry gate. And finally how the connectivity to metro side...widening of existing underpass, cloverleaf at fng, etc etc
                    Regards,
                    Anuj Chauhan

Comment

today this area is open land....when buildings will b all over the place...then 1km away stp will not b much of difference....the stp as proclaimed by many..which is next to expressway is also at good distance plus buildings in between. Buildings make a big difference...that too at least 20 storey high

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X