Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • FNG??

Hi

I know that we have discussed about FNG earlier, but there is still no clarity on the issue. Today, there was a Tender in TOI by Noida Authority for construction of some section of FNG ,if I remember correctly it said 75meter wide FNG from Sec 118 to Pushta, anyways members can check todays TOI for further details.

This indicates that FNG is very much on.

Still confused though.

Anyone having some concrete information on this???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    March update is available at 3c site..Lotus Zing :: Specifications

Looking at progress, can someone comment on when would be 4th installment that is on casting of lower slab

I am not an expert on this, but looking at the pictures it looks like they are moving at a good pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi

I know that we have discussed about FNG earlier, but there is still no clarity on the issue. Today, there was a Tender in TOI by Noida Authority for construction of some section of FNG ,if I remember correctly it said 75meter wide FNG from Sec 118 to Pushta, anyways members can check todays TOI for further details.

This indicates that FNG is very much on.

Still confused though.

Anyone having some concrete information on this???

Pl.refer below link:
    Jagran - Yahoo! India - News
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • One more article from NA, god knows when haryana govt. will give it a green light.
    Originally Posted by dhanam
    Pl.refer below link:
    Jagran - Yahoo! India - News
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • My guess is somewhere around September, 2011

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    March update is available at 3c site..Lotus Zing :: Specifications

Looking at progress, can someone comment on when would be 4th installment that is on casting of lower slab
    CommentQuote
  • what are the projected prices in boulevard/penache/zing of 3c's.......at the time of possession.

whats can be expected from zing and penache.

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    My guess is somewhere around September, 2011
    CommentQuote
  • Minimum (12% yearly) then 4200 Rs/SQFT
    Average (14% yearly) then 4450 Rs/SQFT
    Good (17% yearly) then 4800 Rs/SQFT

Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    what are the projected prices in boulevard/penache/zing of 3c's.......at the time of possession.

CommentQuote
  • You can keep your finger crossed, it can touch near 4600-4800, if everything goes out in your favour, like if
    - Metro becomes fully functional by that time.
    - Master Plan doesnt alter too much, You never know greedy politicians, what today seems to be SEZ can be a residential land.
    - FNG becomes operational joining EW atleast if not faridabad.
    - 3C delivers the build quality which it hypes a lot.
    - a good running commercial/mall/market/school nearby will be a added advantage

The realistic & safest bet will be around 4200-4400 / sq.ft considering both demand & supply around, This is for the possession time.

Since its a Lotus Zing forum, lets discuss EW, I still feel EW(zing, & other sec137,168 projects) will take around 5-6 years to be livable, Almost all the projects will be giving possession in 2013/14 (immediate supply will be there at that time) but once the things get settled down in this area(around 2016), you will get the true returns on your resale. However the Leasing will not be a problem considering the SEZ hubs nearby... some of them like TCS,ACCEnture,Metlife are even operational .. Few more are aligned in coming year.

Still, RE is RE, arguments will be there, you cant say much, Invest Wisely...& then sit back & keep your fingers crossed :bab (4):

Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    what are the projected prices in boulevard/penache/zing of 3c's.......at the time of possession.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    You can keep your finger crossed, it can touch near 4600-4800, if everything goes out in your favour, like if
    - Master Plan doesnt alter too much, You never know greedy politicians, what today seems to be SEZ can be a residential land.

The realistic & safest bet will be around 4200-4400 / sq.ft considering both demand & supply around, This is for the possession time.

Since its a Lotus Zing forum, lets discuss EW, I still feel EW(zing, & other sec137,168 projects) will take around 5-6 years to be livable, Almost all the projects will be giving possession in 2013/14 (immediate supply will be there at that time) but once the things get settled down in this area(around 2016), you will get the true returns on your resale. However the Leasing will not be a problem considering the SEZ hubs nearby... some of them like TCS,ACCEnture,Metlife are even operational .. Few more are aligned in coming year.

Still, RE is RE, arguments will be there, you cant say much, Invest Wisely...& then sit back & keep your fingers crossed :bab (4):

Well Said.
    CommentQuote
  • with regards to 3c zing....has resale started in 3c zing.?...what are the rates quoted for 1415 sq tower 1 flats.....

by when are next towers to be launched..and what are the expected rates..what will be the last tower to be launched and at what rate as expected and by when.....

Originally Posted by Unidentified
    You can keep your finger crossed, it can touch near 4600-4800, if everything goes out in your favour, like if

CommentQuote
  • 3c- some queries

Hi Guys

This is with regards to the post made on IREF on 2012 UP elections and its impact on various builders-including 3c. Before I raise my queries, please note that I have invested in LB but I would appreciate if members/owners on LP also give thier valuable feedback on this matter as we are in the same boat-

Do you think our investment is safe in 3c- as an end user?
      Do you think 3c will deliver on time?
      Do you think- that if 3c has to pay something to political parties- it will be not at the cost of law quality in LP/LB?
      If you have any other thoughts- keeping only 3c in mind- please share it on this forum.

Thanks

VicIf you have any other thoughts- keeping only 3c in mind- please share it on this forum.

Thanks

VicIf you have any other thoughts- keeping only 3c in mind- please share it on this forum.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Vic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    Hi Guys

This is with regards to the post made on IREF on 2012 UP elections and its impact on various builders-including 3c. Before I raise my queries, please note that I have invested in LB but I would appreciate if members/owners on LP also give thier valuable feedback on this matter as we are in the same boat-

Do you think our investment is safe in 3c- as an end user?
      Do you think 3c will deliver on time?
      Do you think- that if 3c has to pay something to political parties- it will be not at the cost of law quality in LP/LB?
      If you have any other thoughts- keeping only 3c in mind- please share it on this forum.

Thanks

Vic
      LB thread is also missing your this post :)
    CommentQuote
  • Just collecting opinion from all 3c's

Sir- just trying to take opinion from all 3c's- the thread on UP election and its impact on real estate and 3c is something I have never thought of- as a first time buyer of property in India- as an end user. But your post on LP gave some .001% comfort that still people trust in thier decision- decision on investing in 3c

Cheers

Vic

Originally Posted by LChand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    Sir- just trying to take opinion from all 3c's- the thread on UP election and its impact on real estate and 3c is something I have never thought of- as a first time buyer of property in India- as an end user. But your post on LP gave some .001% comfort that still people trust in thier decision- decision on investing in 3c

Cheers

Vic

If you are concerned with delay (Consider 6 months as maximum). For quality, you can little assure yourself as you are with 3C, so it will be better than many other projects by different builders. Yaar, these political scenarios will always be there whenever one buys in an under-construction project.

Best luck to all end users of 3C's projects.

P. S : Please refer me 'LChand' not 'Sir'. I find the word 'Sir' as little insulting (MPO)
    CommentQuote
  • 3c- Some more queries

Dear LChand-

Your views are matching with that of other 3c owners (one of my friend has bought in LZ and he has the same opinion) but the way political scenario and the links of builders with political parties is presented- it can create panic especially when Zohaib is posting the messages. I hope everything goes fine but it will be better if most of (if not all) 3c owners can share thier views.

Cheers

Vic

Originally Posted by LChand
    If you are concerned with delay (Consider 6 months as maximum). For quality, you can little assure yourself as you are with 3C, so it will be better than many other projects by different builders. Yaar, these political scenarios will always be there whenever one buys in an under-construction project.

Best luck to all end users of 3C's projects.

P. S : Please refer me 'LChand' not 'Sir'. I find the word 'Sir' as little insulting (MPO)
    CommentQuote