Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Resale has been started for 3C Zing. I bought at 3050/sq.ft in tower 1. Getting offers for resale 3250 - 3300/sq.ft.

Next tower is being launched 3450/sq.ft. After this tower two to three towers more will be launched. Hence, very soon it is expected to cross the BSP of 3600/sq.ft.

Thanks,

Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    with regards to 3c zing....has resale started in 3c zing.?...what are the rates quoted for 1415 sq tower 1 flats.....

by when are next towers to be launched..and what are the expected rates..what will be the last tower to be launched and at what rate as expected and by when.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vic1975
    Hi Guys

This is with regards to the post made on IREF on 2012 UP elections and its impact on various builders-including 3c. Before I raise my queries, please note that I have invested in LB but I would appreciate if members/owners on LP also give thier valuable feedback on this matter as we are in the same boat-

Do you think our investment is safe in 3c- as an end user?
      In RE, normally the word safer is used instead of safe, no offence but this questions would make sense before buying not after buying, since you already invested with 3C, for buyers 3c is one of the better & safer builders in noida, thts wht i think

Do you think 3c will deliver on time?
        Cant say, but yes for LP & LB construction is in swing, escavation is going on for zing, that sounds positive so far, based on that you can say yes

Do you think- that if 3c has to pay something to political parties- it will be not at the cost of law quality in LP/LB?
          It can only be answered by the board of directors of 3c.

If you have any other thoughts- keeping only 3c in mind- please share it on this forum.

Thanks

Vic

I think bahenji will remain in power in 2012 elections as per my political gyan, and if you analyse the plots that have been grabed by 3c from NA in noida they all are in Prime locations which indicates that 3c is having good connections with present Govt.
    CommentQuote
  • Guyz..I am also looking for 3C Zing and getting an offer of 3250 BSP for 18th Floor and above...the broker says he cannot give any discount on this project...Is this a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Koolmrsam,

I think you must visit 3c's corporate office in sector 127, I am sure you will get 1% discount in BSP, remember any discount in BSP is more beneficial as it will also reduce the service tax and registration charges later on.

Following are the contact details for 3c's corporate office.
    Three C Universal Developers Pvt. Ltd
    Tech Boulevard,
    Central Block,
    Plot No. 6, Sector 127,
    Noida - 201301
    Tel: +91-120-476 6414,
    Fax: +91-120-476 6415,
    Email: salesthe3c.in

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Note: Please join https://groups.google.com/group/3c-lotus-zing-buyers (Google group for lotus zing buyers) if you have booking in 3C's Lotus Zing.

Originally Posted by koolmrsam
    Guyz..I am also looking for 3C Zing and getting an offer of 3250 BSP for 18th Floor and above...the broker says he cannot give any discount on this project...Is this a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by koolmrsam
    Guyz..I am also looking for 3C Zing and getting an offer of 3250 BSP for 18th Floor and above...the broker says he cannot give any discount on this project...Is this a good deal?

which tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Developments as on April 1, 2011

Latest pictures of LZ development are available at Lotus Zing :: Specifications

FYIP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    which tower?

tower 14&15, above 22nd and 23rd Floor. BSP 3168+extra charges from Kalra Realtors. I am not sure about this broker if genuine or not?
    CommentQuote
    tower 14&15, above 22nd and 23rd Floor. BSP 3168+extra charges from Kalra Realtors. I am not sure about this broker if genuine or not?

Same unit will be available with other brokers also..try with some other..also try with directly to 3c..you may get some discount which will be adjusted into BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Same unit will be available with other brokers also..try with some other..also try with directly to 3c..you may get some discount which will be adjusted into BSP.

Any recommended brokers???
    CommentQuote
    Any recommended brokers???

I found Sumaglam is good..although I have not done deal with them..I booked directly through 3c.

If you need any no, IM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Are there Car parking and club membership charges additional in 3C Zing? I do not find it in payment plan. And if this is additional then how much is it?
    CommentQuote
  • car parking and club membership are included in bsp.

Originally Posted by koolmrsam
    Are there Car parking and club membership charges additional in 3C Zing? I do not find it in payment plan. And if this is additional then how much is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    Today I received a call fromLotus Zing customer care in the response of a question raised by my in their Buyer Builder agreement letter, Actually the floor plan attached in annexure c was displaying the wrong unit number range (103-1903) for my tower (tower 7). While my unit number is 2103.

So, they agree to send it again, with correct figures, but a surprise came to me, that The unit number 21XX (floor 20, as 13th number will not be there.) in tower 7 is the top floor.

Very true,21xx unit is 20th floor but if its a top floor then it indirectly means that they will construct only 20 floors on tower 7. Please reconfirm it and ask customer care in this way.

is it mentioned in the allotment letter, ie tower 7 will only be of 20 floors or something like, yours is the top floor??
    or
    is it confirmed by the 3C customer care?

if it is mentioned in allotment letter its a strainght forward cheating but if it is confirmed by 3c customer care associate then you should not belive it because they dont know much about this whole mess.. call them again and ask them to transfer the call to any sales person/manager. They will tell you the reality.

As i previously mentioned, what i belive is they have approval/permit for constructing 21 floor building but since 22xx is not sold to public also for 22xx unit layout/future is still not designed/decided , so for common public & poor customer Care executives its a top floor + 13th floor exclusion,which only adds upto the confusion.

I am offered unit 2204 in tower 14 directly from 3C and they said this tower will have 24 Floors. I am concerned if 3C has the approval for 24 Floors in this tower and I don't end up in a similar situation as described above. Does anyone know if 2204 is 22nd or 23rd Floor?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the carpet area in Zing for a 2BHK 915 sqft and the height of the apartment? Is Lotus Zing plan approved by the authority?
    CommentQuote
    I am offered unit 2204 in tower 14 directly from 3C and they said this tower will have 24 Floors. I am concerned if 3C has the approval for 24 Floors in this tower and I don't end up in a similar situation as described above. Does anyone know if 2204 is 22nd or 23rd Floor?

I would suggest spend some more and get a lower floor - this is way too high!
    CommentQuote