Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Construction update

today i visited zing site..i have seen some construction activity there..Site office is coming up..as per local guys there, construction would be started in 1-2 week.

Comment

There is one other I have noticed with the ratio of carpet to super area with this project of 3C. It is about 65% or slightly lower than it, which is low comparable to other builders in the area.

Any comments????

Comment

I have calculated the carpet area of other projects as well, all are offering something similar, the lagest one is of Logix Blossum and the lowest one i found was of Paras Seasons. Will post the exact digits tomorrow as that excel is in office.

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
        There is one other I have noticed with the ratio of carpet to super area with this project of 3C. It is about 65% or slightly lower than it, which is low comparable to other builders in the area.

Any comments????
        Regards,
        Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Anuj,

I tried looking for Penalty Clause in the application form of 3C Lotus Zing, but couldn't see it. Let me know if you know something about it.

Thanks

Comment

I come to know that the penalty clause are usually mentioned in the allotment letter or BBA for 3C's project. Can someone who received the allotment letter confirm the penalty clause for me?

Comment

Hi Div Jain,

Yes, thats true. Penalty clause will be in your BBA letter.

Regards,
              Anuj

Originally posted by djvjain View Post
              I come to know that the penalty clause are usually mentioned in the allotment letter or BBA for 3C's project. Can someone who received the allotment letter confirm the penalty clause for me?
              Regards,
              Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Any futher update regarding 3C's Lotus Zing ??? or about sector 168 ?
                Last edited December 13 2010, 03:10 PM. Reason: editing
                Regards,
                Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
                  Any futher update regarding 3C's Lotus Zing ??? or about sector 168 ?
                  What do u suggest will be the price in this project on completion?

Comment

I beleive if project delivered with the promised quality and features, then it must have atleast a price nearly 4800 - 5000...

Originally posted by sharmhg View Post
                    What do u suggest will be the price in this project on completion?
                    Regards,
                    Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
                      I beleive if project delivered with the promised quality and features, then it must have atleast a price nearly 4800 - 5000...
                      Why do u think it wont touch 7000.As claimed by IC.They say it will reach to the level of ATS

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X