Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit1980
    I would suggest spend some more and get a lower floor - this is way too high!

In 915 sqft there is no lower floors. 3C is launching a new tower which has 1335 sqft and the price is also higher 3450 BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by koolmrsam
    In 915 sqft there is no lower floors. 3C is launching a new tower which has 1335 sqft and the price is also higher 3450 BSP.

If its not too much for you then you can opt for 1115 sq ft which definitely has lower floors - let me know if you need help and I can connect you with someone who helped me too :) Because of the same logic I booked 1115 myself :)
    CommentQuote

Are you looking for pure investment..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

I believe it is 1125 sqrf and not 1115, also may I know in which tower you are aware about the availability of this size at lower floors?

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Originally Posted by amit1980
    If its not too much for you then you can opt for 1115 sq ft which definitely has lower floors - let me know if you need help and I can connect you with someone who helped me too :) Because of the same logic I booked 1115 myself :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Are you looking for pure investment..

Yes I am looking for pure investment.
    Btw: Even 1125 is not available in lower floors as per 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Amit,

I believe it is 1125 sqrf and not 1115, also may I know in which tower you are aware about the availability of this size at lower floors?

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

Hi Anuj - someone mentioned that there are couple of units for resale in Tower 5. If you are seriously interested you can send me your contact details and I will connect you with the guys who helped me buy :)
    CommentQuote
    Hi Anuj - someone mentioned that there are couple of units for resale in Tower 5. If you are seriously interested you can send me your contact details and I will connect you with the guys who helped me buy :)

Hi amit1980, pls send me your contact for resale flats
    CommentQuote
    I am offered unit 2204 in tower 14 directly from 3C and they said this tower will have 24 Floors. I am concerned if 3C has the approval for 24 Floors in this tower and I don't end up in a similar situation as described above. Does anyone know if 2204 is 22nd or 23rd Floor?

a)- 2204 is niether 22 or 23, its the 21st floor

b)- yes they have approval for 24 floors

c)- whether to go for top/middle/lower floors it is an individual's choice & varies from person to person. there is a good thread on IREF on this.

since lower floors are not available, i dont think resale deal will be feasible anywhere less than the current rate of newly launched towers expect 3500-3600 psft.. anything below that will be a good deal
    CommentQuote
    Yes I am looking for pure investment.
    Btw: Even 1125 is not available in lower floors as per 3C.

Check with some brokers..they might have hold on these units..
    CommentQuote
  • carpet area

Any idea how much is the carpet area (total usable area) for the apartments in Zing?
    CommentQuote
  • I have calculated for 3 sizes in lotus zing as listed below.

1. 915 sqf: 61.36% (Excluding balcony & utility)
    ___________69.12% (Including balcony & utility)

2. 1125 sqf: 60.41% (Excluding balcony & utility)
    ___________70.06% (Including balcony & utility)

3. 1335 sqf: 58.39% (Excluding balcony & utility)
    ___________68.62% (Including balcont & utility)

Originally Posted by koolmrsam
    Any idea how much is the carpet area (total usable area) for the apartments in Zing?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    I am nearly finalizing a 2BHK in Zing for 3250 BSP+100 Lease+50 IFMS. I contacted 3C and they are giving me 1.5% discount on BSP. A broker is giving me 2.5% on BSP. But I want to go directly via 3C because of reliability and am not sure about the broker words.
    Unfortunately, getting only higher floors (above 20th). The one I have chosen is on the 21st floor in Tower 14 (non-park facing). The one with park facing seems to be too squeezed up between other apartments.
    I would like other experienced members to give me last minute advice as this one is for pure investment purpose.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Friends,
    I am nearly finalizing a 2BHK in Zing for 3250 BSP+100 Lease+50 IFMS. I contacted 3C and they are giving me 1.5% discount on BSP. A broker is giving me 2.5% on BSP. But I want to go directly via 3C because of reliability and am not sure about the broker words.
    Unfortunately, getting only higher floors (above 20th). The one I have chosen is on the 21st floor in Tower 14 (non-park facing). The one with park facing seems to be too squeezed up between other apartments.
    I would like other experienced members to give me last minute advice as this one is for pure investment purpose.

Go with broker....he'll get adjusted the discount for you as 1.5% direct from 3C (on spot)..and rest 1% credit note...even if broker gives you 0.25% (instead of 1%)..this will be additional to 1.5%.

Best is ..if you can convince 3C to give 2.5% discount.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Friends,

Congrats. Dont intend to confuse you but it is much safer and better to buy a lower floor apartment even if its 100-150 Rs higher. Its much more in demand and easier to liquidate. :)
    CommentQuote
    Congrats. Dont intend to confuse you but it is much safer and better to buy a lower floor apartment even if its 100-150 Rs higher. Its much more in demand and easier to liquidate. :)

Appreciate your advice but I have tried hard to get a lower floor but without success. Since I am also not in Noida so its difficult to find inventories in lower floor. Also the broker could not find any.
    In case I intend to sell it off in say 5yrs will it be difficult?
    CommentQuote