Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by koolmrsam
    Appreciate your advice but I have tried hard to get a lower floor but without success. Since I am also not in Noida so its difficult to find inventories in lower floor. Also the broker could not find any.
    In case I intend to sell it off in say 5yrs will it be difficult?

honestly selling it would be difficult. if you are willing to pay a premium i can ask the folks who helped me buy if they have a lower floor available. all the best:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit1980
    honestly selling it would be difficult. if you are willing to pay a premium i can ask the folks who helped me buy if they have a lower floor available. all the best:)

Hi amit1980, please PM me your contact..I need to check it out ASAP since I am nearly in the final phase
    CommentQuote
  • Is it better to buy a flat in two names - save taxes or something?

Also is it possible to change name of co-applicant later on. I have asked 3C and they said its possible with a Rs100 Stamp paper. Just wanted to confirm this from experienced members.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    i am willing to invest in 1 bhk (575 size) in Lotus zing
    what is the current Bsp and how much maximum discount i may get at this time
    if someone can provide feedback soon, it would be much helpful to me
    Can some body suggests in which tower this 575 size is available

rakesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 83rakeshk
    Dear All,
    i am willing to invest in 1 bhk (575 size) in Lotus zing
    what is the current Bsp and how much maximum discount i may get at this time
    if someone can provide feedback soon, it would be much helpful to me
    Can some body suggests in which tower this 575 size is available

rakesh

-Discount in this project is something which is upto you how much you can squeeze out, I have heard people getting 1% to 2.88%, i personally got 2.75%

- as far as BSP is considered its different for different towers, rule is newly launched towers commands high bsp

for rest of your queries you can call any broker or better visit 3c office, its their job to fetch you details like availble Inventory, price/discount negotiations blah blah...:)
    CommentQuote
  • read this -

''Better connectivity between Noida-Delhi-Haryana in next 5yrs'', IBN Live News

can you belive this news???

its dated 1st April 2011
    CommentQuote
  • LZ Rs. 4000/sq.ft.

Dear Friends,

Good News for the owners of LZ flats!

3C LZ is launching a new tower at the rate of Rs. 4,000/- per sq. ft.

After this, two more towers have to be launched. It would not be surprise if LZ closes its last tower price near to Rs. 5000/- per sq.ft.

FYIP,

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • what tower number is this?
    are u sure about the news?......its a huge jump......i dont see any buyers at this price.....lot of good options in 137 at a lower price
    CommentQuote
  • I was expecting some appriciation in price but 4000 looks overpriced if its real.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    Dear Friends,

Good News for the owners of LZ flats!

3C LZ is launching a new tower at the rate of Rs. 4,000/- per sq. ft.

After this, two more towers have to be launched. It would not be surprise if LZ closes its last tower price near to Rs. 5000/- per sq.ft.

FYIP,

Regards,

Bakvaas....current rate is 3450..how can they lunch directly 4000...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Bakvaas....current rate is 3450..how can they lunch directly 4000...

You may be aware that JP has revised its prices. My friend who bought a plot in Sports City at the rate of 16500/- per sq. yd. six months back, the price of same plot has been revised by JP as Rs. 32400/- per sq. yd. Not only this, they substantially revised prices of their other projects also.

The above has impacted other builders also.

May be due to this reason, a builder like 3C has thought to bring the prices of its projects at par with JP.

I was informed by Sales person of 3C, as my friend was intending to buy a flat in LZ, we have been told to take our decision fast to buy flat at 3450/-sq. ft. as by Wednesday 3C is revising its price to Rs. 4000/- sq. ft.

It is a good forum to share information, positive or negative, so that people like us can take maximum advantage of the same. I shared this information in the same spirit.

In case you have doubts, you may confirm this information by calling directly at 3C (Tel.: 0120-4766414).

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Something weired is definitely going on in Noida market. everybody knows that a huge supply of houses is coming in next 2-4 years. but still every decent builder is raising his rates(jaypee and 3C have made large increases, even Prateek and amrapali has increased their rates as well.) Either we are seeing makings of an huge bubble, or missing something very fundamental about noida RE market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    You may be aware that JP has revised its prices. My friend who bought a plot in Sports City at the rate of 16500/- per sq. yd. six months back, the price of same plot has been revised by JP as Rs. 32400/- per sq. yd. Not only this, they substantially revised prices of their other projects also.

The above has impacted other builders also.

May be due to this reason, a builder like 3C has thought to bring the prices of its projects at par with JP.

I was informed by Sales person of 3C, as my friend was intending to buy a flat in LZ, we have been told to take our decision fast to buy flat at 3450/-sq. ft. as by Wednesday 3C is revising its price to Rs. 4000/- sq. ft.

It is a good forum to share information, positive or negative, so that people like us can take maximum advantage of the same. I shared this information in the same spirit.

In case you have doubts, you may confirm this information by calling directly at 3C (Tel.: 0120-4766414).

Thanks,

i dont want to offence anyone..rate mentioned here was looking very strange..if you had spoken them..and confirmed its fine..

anyway i already purchased there so..good for me..
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you, there seems some major news in pipeline either Metro or FNG or any other. Ajnara Elements is also quoting rates of 3990 for studio apartments in sector 137, then 4000 for Zing is compareable to this.

Either it is an effort to seek attention of investors or they just want to create a price gap between an average builder and A class builders in Noida.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    Something weired is definitely going on in Noida market. everybody knows that a huge supply of houses is coming in next 2-4 years. but still every decent builder is raising his rates(jaypee and 3C have made large increases, even Prateek and amrapali has increased their rates as well.) Either we are seeing makings of an huge bubble, or missing something very fundamental about noida RE market.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara fully furnished studio aprtment of 545sqft in sector 137 is costing around 26.17 L (without discounts in CLP).

A 575 sqft unfurnished 1 BHK in Zing if priced at 4000+125 then will cost around 23.71L (without discounts in CLP) which is 30sqft extra and better floor plan.

Just comparing Zing 1BHK with its peers.
    CommentQuote