Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkapil
    Hey guys,

    Newbie here, so would appreciate some advice in the matter.

    I have been offered 3450 bsp in resale for 915 sqft on 9th floor, in tower 8. Is it a good deal, for investment (long term 2-3years)? Is the project affected by the farmer agitation?

    Thanks
    Kapil


    are you interested only in 915 size..i think no other tower is left of this size so prize will be high of this size units..can you tell who is offering this rate..so far project is safe from farmer agitation..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amberk1
    Feeling good with similar sense......many thanks...

    Any idea about LZ current price.......or resale price? any pointer can help me to find the true price(i am not convinced with the website and agent and even 3c sales team quoted price) :-)real estate bussines seems more unreal........

    anyway if forum people having or faced any situation with sector-76 jm orchid builder pls share.........

    Interesting Case :-

    I called one agent for for tyhe apartment in sec-76....he told me very limited invetory pls book immediately.....ok fine i asked how much rebate on bsp?he replied 2% ....I cross checked with JM slaes he told me 3%.....again i called to another ...he was so called channel partner and offered 4%.........Now next what....still terrible things builder+agent playing with the serious buyer.

    so my question how we can come out from this kind of pathetic things.

    cheers


    No simple way for it..you need to discuss as many brokers as many you can to get better deals..once you get the idea of max discount..finally talk to whom you think is best..typically builder does not give discount much in initial talk..you can keep cheque ready and then talk to them to give final booking feel :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • I checkd with the agent he is giving just very less rebate for lotus zing.Although price is in air/paper is 3450/sqft....tooo much..i gues the way prices are increasing like metro line and after 3 years it could reach to >10000:-),After every 2 months builders are making fool to teh people on the basis of promising future amenites.But ground reality may be different at actual possession.........

    so it is better i should keep away from ccc -:)

    cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amberk1
    I checkd with the agent he is giving just very less rebate for lotus zing.Although price is in air/paper is 3450/sqft....tooo much..i gues the way prices are increasing like metro line and after 3 years it could reach to >10000:-),After every 2 months builders are making fool to teh people on the basis of promising future amenites.But ground reality may be different at actual possession.........

    so it is better i should keep away from ccc -:)

    cheers


    in sector 168, brokers are mainly focusing Golden Palms now a day..may be less inventory in LZ and more commission in Golden palm..you can directly talk to 3c..should get some discount adjusted on paper.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandelhi
    3450-3500 is a big price considering the kind of project density, location and loading the project is offering.

    Question is - should Zing command this price? Are people are getting swayed by 3C name only?


    Hi sandelhi,

    yeah it is but..zing was launched in august last year...so its been 10 months now....generally builder always launch project in phases and keep increasing the prize according the customers response....In noida its happen in small proportion as compared to ggn due to demand supply ratio...but 3c is the so called best builer of noida and zing is currently on the most hot location of noida bang on expressway and around the cluster of SEZ's..so it is demanding premium..
    and if you go in any broker office ..u will not get any thing less then 3450 - discount if any....and this discount will be available only for units which are with 3c's or broker for towers launch in last...so...its the story...

    if after some time 3c launch any other tower with 3600 persqft ant it sell well then automatically prize will shift upwards...if you have buyers in market for any particular rate..then that becomes the bench mark rate..unless utill any drastic change comes..like financial crisis like 2008...

    exceptions are always there in market..there are people who want to move out of their property investment in hurry due one or another reason..such seller can sell it cheaper than market rate....% depends upon seller urgency for sell..and buyers urgency for buy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Hi sandelhi,

    yeah it is but..zing was launched in august last year...so its been 10 months now....generally builder always launch project in phases and keep increasing the prize according the customers response....In noida its happen in small proportion as compared to ggn due to demand supply ratio...but 3c is the so called best builer of noida and zing is currently on the most hot location of noida bang on expressway and around the cluster of SEZ's..so it is demanding premium..
    and if you go in any broker office ..u will not get any thing less then 3450 - discount if any....and this discount will be available only for units which are with 3c's or broker for towers launch in last...so...its the story...

    if after some time 3c launch any other tower with 3600 persqft ant it sell well then automatically prize will shift upwards...if you have buyers in market for any particular rate..then that becomes the bench mark rate..unless utill any drastic change comes..like financial crisis like 2008...

    exceptions are always there in market..there are people who want to move out of their property investment in hurry due one or another reason..such seller can sell it cheaper than market rate....% depends upon seller urgency for sell..and buyers urgency for buy


    btw 3c is not able to sell last tower which was launched with 3450 price tag..it has been more than month to launch but you can get inventory today also oppose to their previous launched tower which were sold as hot cake..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    btw 3c is not able to sell last tower which was launched with 3450 price tag..it has been more than month to launch but you can get inventory today also oppose to their previous launched tower which were sold as hot cake..


    its sentiment of market bro which is not so gud as of now for noida...things will absorb slowly in coming days....long term buyer should buy it whenever he/she has capacity to buy....because market may grow slowly or rapidly..but never come down by such a margin ...that u can make a deal from that...and it is dificult to catch market exact move ..its not share market...its real asset......:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Sp, what we should do in this scenario? Is it better to wait on the sidelines and buy ready to move property once it is done after 4 years(if it is done)? Do you think huge supply in the future might have some effect on the prices?

    It is also very difficult to decide if the new projects in Noida expressway are good enough to invest or people should look elsewhere. RE rates in Noida depends a lot on the political state of UP and any changes in it might heavily swing the these projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Projects on expressway will be a good investment. Select good location and best builders available and try to get lower floor (Resale or New). Just hold it for 4 years, Your returns will minimum 100%.

    Originally Posted by djvjain
    Sp, what we should do in this scenario? Is it better to wait on the sidelines and buy ready to move property once it is done after 4 years(if it is done)? Do you think huge supply in the future might have some effect on the prices?

    It is also very difficult to decide if the new projects in Noida expressway are good enough to invest or people should look elsewhere. RE rates in Noida depends a lot on the political state of UP and any changes in it might heavily swing the these projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone advise the best possible rate that we can get for 2 BHK in this project today?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    Can someone advise the best possible rate that we can get for 2 BHK in this project today?


    No one can judge and decide best possible rate..its all depends upon buyer and seller self judgement/satisfaction.....but zing official rate is 3450.....

    One might think that 3500 is ok rate, as it has potential of gud return in future...
    Another might think that even 3200 is high rate at this point of time....

    Their is hardly a difference of 300 per sqft but mindset/outlook is different in both cases....

    no one judge the future...but if it is 3450 today it not move downward atleast for sure.....:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    Can someone advise the best possible rate that we can get for 2 BHK in this project today?


    try in resale..you can get deals in lower rate..I tried to check buyers in resale..i am getting many offers..so resale is happening..
    CommentQuote
  • Ankit - am interested too - can you send me some contact details for anyone who has it- in pvt msg.
    CommentQuote
  • Re-sale is happening for sure and some of them are pretty attractive offers too,but I am going to stay away from buying for a while. I am not sure what is going to happen with all the Noida land issue, so will buy it later.
    CommentQuote
  • any one has idea abt the resale rate of studio appt in zing..as of today
    CommentQuote