Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Supply is huge in LZ, so if you have patience and time then getting close to Rs 3000-3200(factoring PLC) is a possibility. The way work is going, project won't be ready for atleast next 4-5 years, so you will get plenty of opportunities to pick whatever unit you want.
    CommentQuote
  • Not agree here, Zing project has very fine location on expressway and enjoying the tag of 3C. I do not expect any fall in demand in future as well as people are comfortable with good location & reliable builder. For some of the towers builder has commited 39 months delivery so 3.3 years is sufficient time for 3C to deliver the project, I believe.

I feel this(next few months) is the right time to enter rather than waiting for long...

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Supply is huge in LZ, so if you have patience and time then getting close to Rs 3000-3200(factoring PLC) is a possibility. The way work is going, project won't be ready for atleast next 4-5 years, so you will get plenty of opportunities to pick whatever unit you want.
    CommentQuote
  • It should be between 3350- 3400. Any price less than 3350 is an attractive deal for studio appt in zing(Except Higher floors).

Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    any one has idea abt the resale rate of studio appt in zing..as of today
    CommentQuote
  • I too dont agree with this.. 3050 was the rate when project got launched in august'10 at inaugural discount, and you are talking of 3000, & that too after keeping patience for furthur more time??

& if supply is huge, then why there is so fight in getting the inventory??

Also, construction is speed is ok, i wont say speedy neither too slow...

For me i think this is the right time to buy in resale, any deal at 3300-3400 will be a bargain.

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Supply is huge in LZ, so if you have patience and time then getting close to Rs 3000-3200(factoring PLC) is a possibility. The way work is going, project won't be ready for atleast next 4-5 years, so you will get plenty of opportunities to pick whatever unit you want.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What is all inclusive price Zing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    I too dont agree with this.. 3050 was the rate when project got launched in august'10 at inaugural discount, and you are talking of 3000, & that too after keeping patience for furthur more time??

& if supply is huge, then why there is so fight in getting the inventory??

Also, construction is speed is ok, i wont say speedy neither too slow...

For me i think this is the right time to buy in resale, any deal at 3300-3400 will be a bargain.

agreed..inventory is not easliy available..atleast in old towers..also demand in resale is OK..as I am getting many offers of my unit there with good premium..
    CommentQuote
  • I asked this question because i m getting offer of 3500 per sqft...for sell..
    i want to know should one keep this for another year and can expect 4000 as real resale prize.....

what are the opinion others members have on this ?

I strongly feel that i will reach 4000 by the time they took another 2 installment... by next year march april or so.....:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion, Rs 3500 /sqft is a good price if you are actually getting it.
    I am not sure about Rs 4000/sqft by next year as it all depends on the construction progress. Work stopped/halted from any reason could actually keep the price close to launch price too. This is what happened at Neharpar FBD and you can still get ready to move-in apartment almost to the launch price of 2005. I agree that the external infra wasn't available, but again supply was huge and that kept the price on check.

I asked this question because i m getting offer of 3500 per sqft...for sell..
    i want to know should one keep this for another year and can expect 4000 as real resale prize.....

I strongly feel that i will reach 4000 by the time they took another 2 installment... by next year march april or so.....:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni

any one has any opinion on this...where all the Zingis gone...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    In my opinion, Rs 3500 /sqft is a good price if you are actually getting it.
    I am not sure about Rs 4000/sqft by next year as it all depends on the construction progress. Work stopped/halted from any reason could actually keep the price close to launch price too. This is what happened at Neharpar FBD and you can still get ready to move-in apartment almost to the launch price of 2005. I agree that the external infra wasn't available, but again supply was huge and that kept the price on check.

Supply is word which is suitable for regions like Indrapuram, and thats not where the word "supply" gets its meaning exhausted.. you should consider the word "Demand" also.. which i believe expressway will be a demanding region, & supply will be less.

Comparing Neharpar area with regions like sector-168/137 is something out of the box.. comparision doesnt even exist.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not in favour of selling Zing (Specially 1BHK) unit at this stage. There are very rare option of unfurnished 1BHK apartment in the sector 168/137. There are few options of studio apartment but too expensive. 1 BHK is far better than those studio apartment for end use as well as for rentals.

Rates in small units always remains high as well as the demand. Wait for 3 years and than see commercial and SEZ growth in the area and the quality delivered then decide either to keep this for rental purpose or to exit.

My advice: Hold it tight for long run if you are not a small time investor.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    any one has any opinion on this...where all the Zingis gone...

i suggest you should hold yr unit..just wait for few months..rate will reach to 3800 level soon..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    i suggest you should hold yr unit..just wait for few months..rate will reach to 3800 level soon..

Not sure what has gone suddenly in favour of Zing. In the last 2 weeks I got 3-4 calls from different brokers to sell my unit at 3350 - 3500 range...and now I'm hearing of it touching new highs...what is the driving force...any comments??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    I am not in favour of selling Zing (Specially 1BHK) unit at this stage. There are very rare option of unfurnished 1BHK apartment in the sector 168/137. There are few options of studio apartment but too expensive. 1 BHK is far better than those studio apartment for end use as well as for rentals.

Rates in small units always remains high as well as the demand. Wait for 3 years and than see commercial and SEZ growth in the area and the quality delivered then decide either to keep this for rental purpose or to exit.

My advice: Hold it tight for long run if you are not a small time investor.

Thanks for ur advise...nkg....i also have the same opinoin abt studio in zing....still i was looking to get the opioin of other people who has invested in this area or have knowledge of noida exp..way region....

I will hold it till possesion..i know it will rock once ready.:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sama03
    Not sure what has gone suddenly in favour of Zing. In the last 2 weeks I got 3-4 calls from different brokers to sell my unit at 3350 - 3500 range...and now I'm hearing of it touching new highs...what is the driving force...any comments??

we are not saying that new height will reach in a week or so...we are talking abt 6 month 1 year time....as of know you itself said you can sell it between 3400-3500.... and i m saying between 3500-3600..... only diff of 100 per sq ft.....Just wait n watch what will be the rate when 3c will launch last 2 remaining tower...
    CommentQuote