Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think One tower for 1BHK is also pending for launch, that they will launch at higher price. Selling small units on higher price will be easier than selling big units. So I am expecting a price tag of approx 3800 for last towers in the project.

Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    we are not saying that new height will reach in a week or so...we are talking abt 6 month 1 year time....as of know you itself said you can sell it between 3400-3500.... and i m saying between 3500-3600..... only diff of 100 per sq ft.....Just wait n watch what will be the rate when 3c will launch last 2 remaining tower...
    CommentQuote
  • I would be little careful here as what to expect with the price on N expressway projects. Logix Blossom and County are going for less than what they were going 3-4 months ago and Logix is not a bad builder. Appreciation of prices with LZ will come, but it would be most at the close to possession, which is 4 years away right now. Infact, Logix has also made a decent progress with the construction and re-sale prices still came down. These builders know this game better than us and thats why projects are always launched with 15-20% more than the VFM. After that, investors get the premium or not depends on the construction progress and sometimes price automatically adjust after going down a little bit. People who have intentions of holding LZ till possession or even after that will do fine, but quick buying and selling investors would suffer now.

Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    we are not saying that new height will reach in a week or so...we are talking abt 6 month 1 year time....as of know you itself said you can sell it between 3400-3500.... and i m saying between 3500-3600..... only diff of 100 per sq ft.....Just wait n watch what will be the rate when 3c will launch last 2 remaining tower...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni

Hopefully the upward trend will continue...but my question was what is driving the prices go up like this? One thing that comes to my mind is that due the new land aquisition policy the number of new launches will come down in noida, so may be investors/brokers trying to invest in good properties.
    CommentQuote
  • What new land policy are you talking about? Nexpressway land had been sold quite a long time back and I don't see anything changing with it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sama03
    Hopefully the upward trend will continue...but my question was what is driving the prices go up like this? One thing that comes to my mind is that due the new land aquisition policy the number of new launches will come down in noida, so may be investors/brokers trying to invest in good properties.

NE issue is major drive this time..check all project rates in last 1 and 1/2 month time frame..you will see almost every good builder has increased rate..if NE issue continue..NRE rate will go up..
    CommentQuote
  • 3C foundation structure ?

Hi, As I can see in latest pics on 3C Zing site, it look slike foundation is RCC structure.

Do anyone have idea about structure types enforced by Noida Authority depending of height of hi-rise towers.

I think there are few towers in Zing which will be up to 26 floors. Comparing to Jaypee Kasa project, their foundation is based on Piled raft design, for 23+ floors. Something like this.... WISH TOWN NOIDA

Any idea or pointers...

Binzzz..
    CommentQuote
  • lets civil engineer enlightens..

Originally Posted by Binzzz
    Hi, As I can see in latest pics on 3C Zing site, it look slike foundation is RCC structure.

Do anyone have idea about structure types enforced by Noida Authority depending of height of hi-rise towers.

I think there are few towers in Zing which will be up to 26 floors. Comparing to Jaypee Kasa project, their foundation is based on Piled raft design, for 23+ floors. Something like this.... WISH TOWN NOIDA

Any idea or pointers...

Binzzz..

lets ciil engineers explains all for the benifit of all.....
    well what would be the rates of LZ in fresh as well in resale for 1 bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • 3bhk in tower 4 3600 - 2% discount

What price psf you expect at the time of possession of LZ? Is it fair to compare prices of LZ with its more reputed brothers i.e LB and LP at the similar phases of the project development.

The inflation is going up as well as interest rates and it will reduce the RE demand. This might not be the perfect buy case but I somehow feels that this is the right time to buy if someone missed earlier as prices will not fall but increase further due to high inflation even with low demand although one has to hold longer.

Further I have a identity crisis :-) as I don't know whether I am investor or end-user coz I need a house to live and but I also wants to qualify it as an investment for a longer term.

What would you say if and I plan to book 3BHK at LZ 3500 and then selling it at possession before registry to buy a better place for end use when e way is fully evolved in 3-4 yr time? Coz I don't want to miss the bus as RE is at bottom of its cycle and getting momemtum. I am also very very bullish on e Way coz it has got all fundamentals right there.

Rishi Raj Manglesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    What price psf you expect at the time of possession of LZ? Is it fair to compare prices of LZ with its more reputed brothers i.e LB and LP at the similar phases of the project development.

The inflation is going up as well as interest rates and it will reduce the RE demand. This might not be the perfect buy case but I somehow feels that this is the right time to buy if someone missed earlier as prices will not fall but increase further due to high inflation even with low demand although one has to hold longer.

Further I have a identity crisis :-) as I don't know whether I am investor or end-user coz I need a house to live and but I also wants to qualify it as an investment for a longer term.

What would you say if and I plan to book 3BHK at LZ 3500 and then selling it at possession before registry to buy a better place for end use when e way is fully evolved in 3-4 yr time? Coz I don't want to miss the bus as RE is at bottom of its cycle and getting momemtum. I am also very very bullish on e Way coz it has got all fundamentals right there.

Rishi Raj Manglesh

U have very similar thought I had..specially this one also aplies to me..as I don't know whether I am investor or end-user coz I need a house to live and but I also wants to qualify it as an investment for a longer term.

Yahi sab soch kar LZ me liya tha bhai mene..same thinking...hen selling it at possession before registry to buy a better place for end use when e way is fully evolved in 3-4 yr time?
    CommentQuote
  • :-)

Bro !! I would say ... 1 se bhale 2 :bab (22):

I hope LZ and the area evolves even better .. aur yaheen man lag jaye ..
    then it will surely make us ... 1 auk 1 = 11 :bab (6):

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    U have very similar thought I had..specially this one also aplies to me..as I don't know whether I am investor or end-user coz I need a house to live and but I also wants to qualify it as an investment for a longer term.

Yahi sab soch kar LZ me liya tha bhai mene..same thinking...hen selling it at possession before registry to buy a better place for end use when e way is fully evolved in 3-4 yr time?
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk in zing

hi am looking for a 2bhk in fresh booking...is it possible to get the same.

if not then which is the best option on eway for investment in a 2bhk...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghav317
    hi am looking for a 2bhk in fresh booking...is it possible to get the same.

if not then which is the best option on eway for investment in a 2bhk...

First of all study all the projects in E-way area as per your requirements, then shortlist a single project, if it is zing

Call 3c officials & ask for the latest inventory or better visit their office. Your first doubt will get clear

in case you dont find it suitable for you, check for the direct resale options..

still cant find it.. look for bargain from brokers.. yes!! it will take some energy & time to find a right deal.. but then its worth having it.
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk in Zing

Hi
    I am new to realty investment and someone suggested that 3C will be the best bet. I have enquired and dealers say no fresh flats available till 15 floors at least. My budget is 35L.

However only one broker says that he can get me 8th floor 2 bhk that too at 3450 bsp and 2 pct discount. I asked how you have flats, he said they have settings etc which I won't understand.

Is this worth enquiring? Also, I am getting in resale but some advise that it is tough to sell resale flat to third holder as loans are not sanctioned. True??
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

The current fresh booking for 1415 sqft flat in Lotus Zing is at Rs 3600 psf BSP , would you guys still suggest this to be as a good investment option.

Also, I see that there is a big price difference between this and some other projects like Sikka Karnam Greens which is much cheaper comapred to this. So from an investment perspective which option would you suggest. I would be really greatful to your advise.

Rgds,
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

The current fresh booking for 1415 sqft flat in Lotus Zing is at Rs 3600 psf BSP , would you guys still suggest this to be as a good investment option.

Also, I see that there is a big price difference between this and some other projects like Sikka Karnam Greens which is much cheaper comapred to this. So from an investment perspective which option would you suggest. I would be really greatful to your advise.

Rgds,
    CommentQuote