Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    Dear Friends,

The current fresh booking for 1415 sqft flat in Lotus Zing is at Rs 3600 psf BSP , would you guys still suggest this to be as a good investment option.

Also, I see that there is a big price difference between this and some other projects like Sikka Karnam Greens which is much cheaper comapred to this. So from an investment perspective which option would you suggest. I would be really greatful to your advise.

Rgds,

its advisable
    CommentQuote
  • Resale Apartment in 3c Lotus Zing

Hi All,

I am getting an deal (Resale) of an apartment of 1125 sqft in tower 7 of Lotus Zing.The Price quoted by the seller is 3550/sqft.
    Kindly suggest is this a good deal or i have to search elswhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anshul_pat
    Hi All,

I am getting an deal (Resale) of an apartment of 1125 sqft in tower 7 of Lotus Zing.The Price quoted by the seller is 3550/sqft.

i think you should try more..rates are at high end..are rates inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anshul_pat
    Hi All,

Its up to you ..how much is ur time horizen....if you are looking for self use or rent purose then you can go for it....although 3550 is a bit high for some people...but again..getting desirable option or rate in resale is difficult as project is not so old... people will hold it for more gain...if you are getting your desirable floor then you can go for it....my opinion...because when next btower will be launched by diwali resale prize will shift their base at that level....my personal suggestion go for 3C as a builder they are too good as compare to other...
    CommentQuote
  • Zing Launches and Rates Snapshot

Hi All,

This is my very first Reply on this thread, with some home work done (with layout plan).

BTW i bought in Tower 12A - 2nd floor, three weeks back.

- GS
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • gr8 work done .. even I was looking for this kind of information ..

but not able to read the labels due to poor image quality.. could you please write with a bigger font and paste it again.. or a better resolution picture will do

Originally Posted by die_hard_G
    Hi All,

This is my very first Reply on this thread, with some home work done (with layout plan).

BTW i bought in Tower 12A - 2nd floor, three weeks back.

- GS
    CommentQuote
  • Zing Launches and Rates Tower Wize

Updated :)

Hope whis works else shall give only Texual Info this time !!

Also request everyone to correct and comment.

-GS
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • HI Guys,

I am still looking for a detailed response from soem of you who would have doen soem analysis before your purchase.

From an investment perpective, with a horizon of 3-5 years, is it worth to pick up a 3 BHK 1415 sqft unit 3600 in Lotus Zing or should oen go for some cheaper options like Sikka Karnam Greens.

After Discounts Sikak cost comes to around 2850psf , whereas Zing is far too high at 3600.

If you guys can please throw some light on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Explorer1,

Reputation of Sikka and 3C can't be compared !!

Here is my view on 3C 1415 sq ft Towe 4 3600 BSP:
    a) This would be the last tower of 1415 sq ft units and would always enjoy better pemium once inventory is exhausted.
    b) In normal due course Zing might give you a consistent return of 500-600 per year (don't know of your expectation). Around 4800 -5200 near possesion.
    c) Near to possesion this might be the most desired destination for people working in Accenture or Metlife Employees next to the project.
    d) With 3C Sports city prices speculation going on if it touches 3800-4000 on Launch then Zing would be beniffited by it being existing stable project of same builder.
    e) Go and check the Zing project site , construction going in full swing, tower 1 & 2 Gound slab would come in 1-2 months for tower 16 1st basement about to complete.

-GS

Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    HI Guys,

I am still looking for a detailed response from soem of you who would have doen soem analysis before your purchase.

From an investment perpective, with a horizon of 3-5 years, is it worth to pick up a 3 BHK 1415 sqft unit 3600 in Lotus Zing or should oen go for some cheaper options like Sikka Karnam Greens.

After Discounts Sikak cost comes to around 2850psf , whereas Zing is far too high at 3600.

If you guys can please throw some light on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing Resale

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    i think you should try more..rates are at high end..are rates inclusive

Hi Ankit ,

Thanks for the reply.According to my broker (One of sales guy in Investor clinic) resale options are very few in LZ.What according to you will be a good deal considering fresh BPS rate is 3600/sqft.
    I am researching Noida realty market these days and more i study more confused i become.:bab (38):.
    3C's have one of the hishest rates in the area,is it justified?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guysm,

Thanks a lot for all the responses that I have received here, it is really helpful.

Now my another question is which option is better in Lotus Zing purely from an investment perspective

1) 1335 sqft (2 bed + study) 3450 per sqft
    Or
    2) 1415 sqft (3BHK) 3600 per sqft

The only difference that I see in size is that the third bedroom in 1415 sqft is 12*10 , whereas the study in 1335 sqft is 12*8 and overall cost difference is of around 5 lac.

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Remember, more your BSP, more would be the service tax and registration cost!
    CommentQuote
  • If ur getting gud unit in 1335 sq ft (Lower floor), go for it !!

Atleast you would be at a premium of 150 from day one from 3600 BSP.

Which floor you are getting offer for ?

-GS
    Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    Hi Guysm,

Thanks a lot for all the responses that I have received here, it is really helpful.

Now my another question is which option is better in Lotus Zing purely from an investment perspective

1) 1335 sqft (2 bed + study) 3450 per sqft
    Or
    2) 1415 sqft (3BHK) 3600 per sqft

The only difference that I see in size is that the third bedroom in 1415 sqft is 12*10 , whereas the study in 1335 sqft is 12*8 and overall cost difference is of around 5 lac.

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Die Hard G- how is the location of Tower 12A.. we are also getting a higher level inventory in the tower but it doesn't have the the view of the landscape and located at the back.. Do you think it's worth consideration?
    CommentQuote
  • Ideally if u are looking from investors point of view then later or sooner all units get sold, u can bargain it for some discount from broker or builder bse u might get 40-50 less premium for such unit(if u were in hurry to sell at that time).

-GS

Originally Posted by Vivekcapri79
    Hi Die Hard G- how is the location of Tower 12A.. we are also getting a higher level inventory in the tower but it doesn't have the the view of the landscape and located at the back.. Do you think it's worth consideration?
    CommentQuote