Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    all good points, but point of my post was right now and in near future(5-10 years) too , sectors closer to noida main will be better. right now in noida, if you want to go out or do some serious shopping,your only options are in sector 18. and new good malls are coming there only. the gurgaon example that you took is about 20 years old. the whole economic situation of country has changed in the meantime(from government controlling everything to open market). anything can happen in 20 years, but in 10 year time-frame, IMO you are better living close to already developed areas. and I don't accept your assertion that in 3 years good quality malls or multiplexes or metro or golf course are coming near sector 168,137 ever sector 100 and 110. reason simply being , in my knowledge none has been announced and they will be build only after people start living in these sectors. why will any developer invest his money in malls if there are no people living nearby.

What you are seeing on Noida expresswa today is the work of 7 years..which included 1-2 years of recession in real estate..so imagine what will happen in next 5-6 years. 20 years you are reaching Yamuna expressway or probably beyond..at the pace work going on today.

Noida expressways Big projects are on their way now...plus the eixts you see on expressway are not confirmed..with metro coming in, loads of construction going on...by the time projects launched this year are complete..thats is 3-4 years from now...You will see major changes.

Jaypee is doing a lot of development also...hospital will be ready in 2-3 years...and IT Parks have just started.

Also dont forget about Greater Noida..the city is coming up quietly and in a very impressive way. Major development coming along there also....Scope of development in this area is Noida expressway itself and also Greater Noida...Noida is saturated already and thats why regions like noida expressway are very good...but to believe that closer to Noida sector 18 will be best..is going the wrong way.

The most well equipped hospital of noida is fortis which is far from sect 18.
    Malls are having similar brands..so no big deal...a good mall even in greater noida with good brands..will tempt the Noida expressway residents to shop there to avoid the mad ruch in noida sect 18.
    Top school of noida are on noida expressway...More coming.
    Large IT parks again on noida expressway...more and more will come..

So basically Top offices, schools, good hospitals, metro will be available on expressway within 4-5 years. When most of these residential areas will be complete

so as of today...its Not possible to pin point on the Best sector of noida expressway

ATS Village in considered the best on noida expressway today...believe me...its just a matter of time that people will have not 1 but maybe 4,5 projects much better than it...thereby reducing its resale price.

New projects on this expressway will Not be ready before 3-4 years (Complete)...and that time...the face of expressway would be changing...with IT parks, metro and maybe even FNG...
    CommentQuote
  • so whats the guarantee that there will not be another recession. someone made a very good point about metro, that metro hasn't started construction anywhere in NCR where people are not living already. so why will they start constructing in expressway sectors in beyond understanding. one report that people always point on metro website is a feasibility study of a LRT corridor(note even proper metro) to greater noida(there are feasibilty studies for a lot of cities). but there is a long path from feasibility study to running metro. UP govt has to pay a lot of money. Delhi metro demands a minimum revenue guarantee from state govt. haryana govt provided such guarantee for gurgoan metro. after all agreements are in place, land will be acquired.then construction will start. do you really think all this process will be completed in 3-4 year. it will take at least 3 years to construct metro after the agreement is signed between govt and delhi metro.

another point is nearby leaving population is required for a successful mall. lets take example of greater noida where lots of people are living right now. i think ansal plaza at pari chowk is very well located. my cousin brother purchased a shop there and i went for its opening on a Saturday afternoon. mall was completely empty. not more then 50 visitors in whole mall. half the shops don't have any occupiers. compare this to TGIP in noida on Saturdays. you cant find parking or sitting in restaurants. sometime their corridor looks like mumbai railway stations. :bab (59):
    Originally Posted by zohaib
    What you are seeing on Noida expresswa today is the work of 7 years..which inclused 1-2 years of recession in real estate..so imagine what will happen in next 5-6 years. 20 years you are reaching Yamuna expressway or probably beyond..at the pace work going on today.

Noida expressways Big projects are on their way now...plus the eixts you see on expressway are not confirmed..with metro coming in, loads of construction going on...by the time projects launched this year are complete..thats is 3-4 years from now...You will see major changes.

Jaypee is doing a lot of development also...hospital will be ready in 2-3 years...and IT Parks have just started.

Also dont forget about Greater Noida..the city is coming up quietly and in a very impressive way. Major development coming along there also....Scope of development in this area is Noida expressway itself and also Greater Noida...Noida is saturated already and thats why regions like noida expressway are very good...but to believe that closer to Noida sector 18 will be best..is going the wrong way.

The most well equipped hospital of noida is fortis which is far from sect 18.
    Malls are having similar brands..so no big deal...a good mall even inn greater noida with good brands..will tempt the Noida expressway residents to shop there to avoid the mad ruch in noida sect 18.
    Top school of noida are on noida expressway...More coming.
    Large IT parks again on noida expressway...more and more will come..

In a matter of 5 years you will see so much development.

As of today...its Not possible to pin point on the Best sector of noida expressway

ATS Village in considered the best on noida expressway today...believe me...its just a matter of time that people will have not 1 but maybe 4,5 projects much better than it...thereby reducing its resale price.

New projects on this expressway will Not be ready before 3-4 years (Complete)...and that time...the face of expressway would be changing...with IT parks, metro and maybe even FNG...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckysir
    Zohaib,
    Sectors need to Amity are better because they are near to Delhi. Its because of approximity to Delhi , Noida is selling. Pls note that NOIDA is still seen as a part of UP by people living in Delhi.

Mayur Vihar/Patparganj would always command premium over Noida just because Delhi is in much better hands than UP. Its not Lucky or Zoiab or xxx who decide prices for mature socieites like Delhi. In stable markets like Delhi, market decides prices itself. Whatever you do in Noida socities , add zacuzi, 5 swimming pools, marble flooring...but people would pay premium to Mayur Vihar/Patparganj .

More people travel to Noida from Delhi for jobs, but finally they want to be back in Delhi and feel safe with their families.
    Delhi societies are for those who can afford ( black & white both). I am not agsinst Noida, but if you start comaring cheeku( Noida) with ( Delhi), its doesnt make much sense.

I completely disagree...Kindly check the buyers of Real estate in Delhi...they are all dealing in Solid Black money.....thats the difference...
    In NCR Cities like Gurgaon and Noida, mostly MNC executives, young corporates are buyers..because they are taking loans and paying mostly in white. For a person who has made enough Black money..Delhi is best...

A Good builder will not take 50 Lakhs cash from you and give you an appartment...but thats what happens in Delhi.

Thats the difference....regd the Security matter..pls note that Delhi is Not Singapore and Crime rate is highest in India. Delhi Police has been awarded as One of the Most corrupt police. In DDA Appartmets there are Daily cases of chain snatching, car thefts and robberies...its common...everyone knows about it.

You can never compare a city like Delhi to any other..and no one is doing that....Capital is Capital...but thats about it.
    Its NOT safer than Noida or Gurgaon.

How many People do you know have taken loans to buy a flat in Mayur vihar or patparganj today ?????

Kindly do a proper research on the real estate market in delhi...nearly all dealings are Solid Black money..where people buy DDA appts by paying heavy cash....and then the balance black money is either used to encroach or put italian marble. Best way to use the Black money.

In Terms of standard of living its far far behind.

South Delhi DDA Flats get 30 mins water a day..and who ever has a larger Pump will suck the water
    All areas have encroachments
    No gated communities and even if there are..its manned by cheap guard...you can easily make your way into the society
    People in south delhi go to ambience mall in gurgaon and people around friends colony come over to GIP.

They are working in Noida, Gurgaon
    The children study here
    Shopping is done here

People who live in delhi are NOT living because they feel "safe" there...but because either that property was bought by their parents and they are fine there...or they have a lot of black money..which they pumped into it.

If its about safety then no one would come to gurgaon and noida to visit malls and pubs till midnight..or send their children to school here.

Delhi is Delhi...Capital will always be Capital
    But when it comes to standards of living...its not even close to suburbs like Noida or Gurgaon

I dont care if someone has a house in GK...When you have to post placards like "donot park in front of gate warna gaadi ki hawa nikal dee jaygee"...get up early in the morning to start water pumps....have to ask my guests to park their cars in some dark spot...cannot leave children out to play after sunset...and have to deal with encraochment on daily basis...and not to forget the pollution.

Suburbs have much better options which delhi doesnt have....
    thats why appartment complexes are selling like hot cakes in suburbs

Regd prices according to proximity to delhi

Please Note...the Best projects of Gurgaon are on Golf course road..not next to delhi border...the best project of Noida...ATS Village is on noida expressway.....

Gone are days when cities like gurgaon or noida had to rely on this sole factor...proximity to delhi...now these cities have so much to offer..that they have their own locations to talk about
    CommentQuote
    so whats the guarantee that there will not be another recession. someone made a very good point about metro, that metro hasn't started construction anywhere in NCR where people are not living already. so why will they start constructing in expressway sectors in beyond understanding. one report that people always point on metro website is a feasibility study of a LRT corridor(note even proper metro) to greater noida(there are feasibilty studies for a lot of cities). but there is a long path from feasibility study to running metro. UP govt has to pay a lot of money. Delhi metro demands a minimum revenue guarantee from state govt. haryana govt provided such guarantee for gurgoan metro. after all agreements are in place, land will be acquired.then construction will start. do you really think all this process will be completed in 3-4 year. it will take at least 3 years to construct metro after the agreement is signed between govt and delhi metro.

another point is nearby leaving population is required for a successful mall. lets take example of greater noida where lots of people are living right now. i think ansal plaza at pari chowk is very well located. my cousin brother purchased a shop there and i went for its opening on a Saturday afternoon. mall was completely empty. not more then 50 visitors in whole mall. half the shops don't have any occupiers. compare this to TGIP in noida on Saturdays. you cant find parking or sitting in restaurants. sometime their corridor looks like mumbai railway stations. :bab (59):

Metro coming is a diff. ball game...Lets say it NEVER Comes..then ...why do you think ATS is going at 5000 psf today..because of Metro...???..No
    Noida expressway region has its own advantages which everyone realises that...Top Offices, schools are already there and that just 4,5 years of construction

Ansal Plaza..greater noida..thats another story...bad leasing by builder...shops sold to investors who dont want to lease out to brands at the present market rate.
    Have you seen a mall called "Senior Mall" near noida metro station..on paper its a great location...but its a mess...builder issues..
    There is another mall by parasvnath inside sector 18 which is a mess again...Mall running is all about Leasing, very much like IT Parks
    Ansal commited a blunder in that mall...by selling eveythig to investors..
    Thats why there are Lease only models in Malls now...the area is leased out first and then sold...

The question is..how you can justify a sector as best located on Noida expressway when most of the development work has just started.

I would say..assume metro doesnt come at all...but that doesnt mean this area will flop out..Other projects are supporting it..

TO judge a prime sector..it will take at least 3,4 years..in my opinion...any sector which is away from villages..close to IT areas and master greens will be a good location. irrespective whether its 2 kms from noida amity or 5 kms from it.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice counter arguments . Zohaib , u seem to be a prolific writer. I will not comment on the contents, because i belong to Delhi & own a house in South Delhi & i do not agree to most of, what u have written.

Originally Posted by zohaib
    I completely disagree...Kindly check the buyers of Real estate in Delhi...they are all dealing in Solid Black money.....thats the difference...
    In NCR Cities like Gurgaon and Noida, mostly MNC executives, young corporates are buyers..because they are taking loans and paying mostly in white. For a person who has made enough Black money..Delhi is best...

A Good builder will not take 50 Lakhs cash from you and give you an appartment...but thats what happens in Delhi.

Thats the difference....regd the Security matter..pls note that Delhi is Not Singapore and Crime rate is highest in India. Delhi Police has been awarded as One of the Most corrupt police. In DDA Appartmets there are Daily cases of chain snatching, car thefts and robberies...its common...everyone knows about it.

You can never compare a city like Delhi to any other..and no one is doing that....Capital is Capital...but thats about it.
    Its NOT safer than Noida or Gurgaon.

How many People do you know have taken loans to buy a flat in Mayur vihar or patparganj today ?????

Kindly do a proper research on the real estate market in delhi...nearly all dealings are Solid Black money..where people buy DDA appts by paying heavy cash....and then the balance black money is either used to encroach or put italian marble. Best way to use the Black money.

In Terms of standard of living its far far behind.

South Delhi DDA Flats get 30 mins water a day..and who ever has a larger Pump will suck the water
    All areas have encroachments
    No gated communities and even if there are..its manned by cheap guard...you can easily make your way into the society
    People in south delhi go to ambience mall in gurgaon and people around friends colony come over to GIP.

They are working in Noida, Gurgaon
    The children study here
    Shopping is done here

People who live in delhi are NOT living because they feel "safe" there...but because either that property was bought by their parents and they are fine there...or they have a lot of black money..which they pumped into it.

If its about safety then no one would come to gurgaon and noida to visit malls and pubs till midnight..or send their children to school here.

Delhi is Delhi...Capital will always be Capital
    But when it comes to standards of living...its not even close to suburbs like Noida or Gurgaon

I dont care if someone has a house in GK...When you have to post placards like "donot park in front of gate warna gaadi ki hawa nikal dee jaygee"...get up early in the morning to start water pumps....have to ask my guests to park their cars in some dark spot...cannot leave children out to play after sunset...and have to deal with encraochment on daily basis...and not to forget the pollution.

Suburbs have much better options which delhi doesnt have....
    thats why appartment complexes are selling like hot cakes in suburbs

Regd prices according to proximity to delhi

Please Note...the Best projects of Gurgaon are on Golf course road..not next to delhi border...the best project of Noida...ATS Village is on noida expressway.....

Gone are days when cities like gurgaon or noida had to rely on this sole factor...proximity to delhi...now these cities have so much to offer..that they have their own locations to talk about
    CommentQuote
  • 3C ZING : Sec 168

So whats the best option if you want to invest in Noida.
    See, I recently bought a 2BHK in ABW Manesar. Gurgaon was really out of my reach, this project is at least on the main road though far...

But I always liked Noida I believe this place is much better planned.It is one of those things which is good to have though you know from investment perspective gurgaon is better. Now, since Gurgaon is already in, I am looking for an Option in Noida (at a good location, good builder, good price)...

Since all these projects take 3-4 yrs I think I can manage both at the same time considering the down payment is less and the EMI load will not start immediately and will be spread across over 2-3 yrs...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skyhello
    So whats the best option if you want to invest in Noida.
    See, I recently bought a 2BHK in ABW Manesar. Gurgaon was really out of my reach, this project is at least on the main road though far...

But I always liked Noida I believe this place is much better planned.It is one of those things which is good to have though you know from investment perspective gurgaon is better. Now, since Gurgaon is already in, I am looking for an Option in Noida (at a good location, good builder, good price)...

Since all these projects take 3-4 yrs I think I can manage both at the same time considering the down payment is less and the EMI load will not start immediately and will be spread across over 2-3 yrs...

Have a look at NeoTown . Reputed builder , sold more than 1000 out of 1400 flats..
    CommentQuote
    so whats the guarantee that there will not be another recession.

There will be one. Next year. Be prepared.

someone made a very good point about metro, that metro hasn't started construction anywhere in NCR where people are not living already.

It is being driven by Greater Noida it is being paid for by the respective authorities as there is no decent public transport for getting people out of GNoida.

It is being driven by Greater Noida it is being paid for by the respective authorities as there is no decent public transport for getting people out of GNoida.
    CommentQuote
  • I compared Delhi with Noida on following criteria..
    1. Security.....Delhi is for chain snatching, Noida is for LOOT at gunpoint.
    If u say Delhi police is worse than UP police, people will laugh at you. If you say LAW is better in Noida, then Delhi , Pls rethink. Hope you dont get chance to deal with Noida police...otherwise you wont say this. Delhi is far far better managed that NOIDA..dont compare with Singapore Pls.
    2. Water quality: Any day better in Delhi than Noida. Noida has horrible water quality...If drinking water is not improtant criteria, what can be ..swimming pool & zakuzi ???
    3. Electricity: MayurVihar/Patparganj: Average cut is 2 or 3 times a month that too for not more than 1 hour. Noida power cuts are known to everyone. No need to debate here...U may have powerbackup, but it costs.
    4. Proximity to Railway stations/bus stands/airport: No need to debate here too. I heard 10 years back about airport in GNoida..
    5. Air quality: Noida is a industrail town. All polulled industries have moved from Delhi/ Delhi has an edge over air pollution . Air maters or
    6. Low rise: Delhi has low rise apartments. Noida is becoming high rise. Very soon it will be more conjested than Delhi/ Time will tell. Everyone want to live in low rise even in Noida. Thats why PLC is higher for lower floors than higher floors.
    7. Most of the Delhi apartments are twoside open. i.e. only two apartments on 1 floor. Advantages: You get sunlight both in morning and in eveing and even during day time. In all e-way flats, either you get morning sun or afternoon sun, not both for most of the flats. Its 4 or 6 or even 8 flats on one floor.
    Air flow is better in low rise flats. Air flow is better in flats which are 1 o2 two per floor. Vastu and health pointof view, its not appreciated. U have to give premiun to purchase flat which have only two flats in 1 floor.

Like this list is long.....It really matters whats yr criteria for buying a flat ..

I bought flat in Delhi coz these things matter to me. U look for flat in Noida because you have different criterias which dont mater to me. But Pls stop singing advantages of Noida on BWM's tune. If one can afford only Maruti 800, he shouldnot curse Mercedes for poor average and high price.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you on water and electricity, delhi is much better.

security is more or less similar in noida and delhi. both delhi and noida police will not do anything for you without bribes. only difference is delhi police is more polite(as they have to deal with a lot of VIPs) and noida police is a lot cheaper( you can get out of any chalan by paying 100 rs. to policeman, in delhi at least 300-400). getting looted or hurt really depends on your luck, as incidents happen regularly in both noida and delhi.

how many times do you have to use railway station etc(not more then 3-4 times per year). and most of the traveling time is spent near destination if you are going to railway station. so unless you live in front of railway station, doesn't matter much.

low rise i think is a drawback of delhi. you don't have any parking space or open space for kids to play. have to fight with neighbors for parking spaces. anyone will put a dent in your car at night. its a hectic task just to get your car out in morning. because there is just no space to maneuver your vehicle. there is no fresh air. roads inside colonies are in bad condition half the time. and it is not particular to delhi colonies, same situation is observed in noida sectors with only only self constructed kothis.

and regarding pollution how can noida be worse then delhi , with all the vehicles. and no all industries have not move out of delhi. some have but a lot of industries are still in delhi.

in the end, i don't think people buy houses based on facilities alone. they also look for proximity to their workplace, people they will be living with etc.

but in facilities, except electricity and water , noida is at par or better the delhi. but good thing is you can spend money to get these things in noida(RO and bores for water and power backup is available in most of societies nowadays. some premium societies even provide power backup to run ACs), but in delhi you can't do anything for open spaces or parking or congestion.

Originally Posted by luckysir
    I compared Delhi with Noida on following criteria..
    If u say Delhi police is worse than UP police, people will laugh at you. If you say LAW is better in Noida, then Delhi , Pls rethink. Hope you dont get chance to deal with Noida police...otherwise you wont say this. Delhi is far far better managed that NOIDA..dont compare with Singapore Pls.
    2. Water quality: Any day better in Delhi than Noida. Noida has horrible water quality...If drinking water is not improtant criteria, what can be ..swimming pool & zakuzi ???
    3. Electricity: MayurVihar/Patparganj: Average cut is 2 or 3 times a month that too for not more than 1 hour. Noida power cuts are known to everyone. No need to debate here...U may have powerbackup, but it costs.
    4. Proximity to Railway stations/bus stands/airport: No need to debate here too. I heard 10 years back about airport in GNoida..
    5. Air quality: Noida is a industrail town. All polulled industries have moved from Delhi/ Delhi has an edge over air pollution . Air maters or
    6. Low rise: Delhi has low rise apartments. Noida is becoming high rise. Very soon it will be more conjested than Delhi/ Time will tell. Everyone want to live in low rise even in Noida. Thats why PLC is higher for lower floors than higher floors.
    7. Most of the Delhi apartments are twoside open. i.e. only two apartments on 1 floor. Advantages: You get sunlight both in morning and in eveing and even during day time. In all e-way flats, either you get morning sun or afternoon sun, not both for most of the flats. Its 4 or 6 or even 8 flats on one floor.
    Air flow is better in low rise flats. Air flow is better in flats which are 1 o2 two per floor. Vastu and health pointof view, its not appreciated. U have to give premiun to purchase flat which have only two flats in 1 floor.

Like this list is long.....It really matters whats yr criteria for buying a flat ..

I bought flat in Delhi coz these things matter to me. U look for flat in Noida because you have different criterias which dont mater to me. But Pls stop singing advantages of Noida on BWM's tune. If one can afford only Maruti 800, he shouldnot curse Mercedes for poor average and high price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckysir
    I compared Delhi with Noida on following criteria..
    No one said Noida Police is better..I just said that Police dept are similar in both cities..If you dont have idea about crime in Delhi then i am sorry to say you dont know the facts at all.
    Whether Noida, Gurgaon or Delhi..Police is useless and Crime rate is similar.Delhi is known as the Crime captial, Do you see children playing in parks 9pm or Girls strolling in DDA flats at 10pm.
    In Builder complexes whether in Noida, Gurgaon or een ghaziabad..this is common..you will see well lit common parks where senior citizens, children and teenage girls are seen in parks till 11 pm...

Even shoppinga nd movies..how many places you know in delhi where you can take your family out till midnite..have a good meal and come back to your car without worry.
    All the Good malls are in suburbs

You again have no idea...Kindly visit Vasant Kunj area and Saket area of Delhi...you will know. Noidas water is hard..but thats a regional issue..many sectors have good water..in fact Greater Noida has excellent water. The new bulder projects have water softening plants as well. At least in Builder societies you dont have to worry about getting up in morning to start water pump for 1 hr..a common practice in DDA flats

Without a Doubt Noida power cuts are bad..but power back up is there..and one surely has to pay for it...I agree..but how in DDA flat areas or plot areas how many street lights are working..parks are dark and scary after sunset..at least in Builder flats in Noida, Gurgaon..you can take a walk at 2 am night and dont worry about security and no lights

Airport...Depends where you live in Delhi..travel from rohini, mayur vihar to airport and noida to airport..you will see..hardly any time diffference

Railway station..try travelling from south delhi to railway station in peak hours..and you will see...from noida..you will probably reach earlier.

Noida and Gurgaon with population of maybe 20 lakhs at least have a Metro...many regions of delhi are deprived of this and will continue as there is hardly any space for metro expansion

Kindly visit the parks of Greater noida and then you will know what parks actually are. Noida and Greater Noida region are far less polluted than south delhi..I am sure you havent visited the cities well.
    Apart from Lutyen Delhi (New delhi)..the rest of delhi is having air, noida and all sorts of pollution.

The projects which are inside or next to golf courses..are having PLC for higher floors...Low rise appartments are there iN Delhi but please see the way they are made...dense...there are parking issues daily...people get up in the morning to make sure their parking area is safe. People put Their bikes, plants..when they take out their cars to ensure no one comes in the parking area..which by the way IS NOT THEIRS...Its Common area and anyone can park there..but high encroachment...Its assumed the road area in front of the flat is theirs only

Misconception..many flats donot have boundry with neighbours and have ample area around them and when they are in the balconies its very open and Green

I was born and brought up in Delhi..lived in South delhi till 7 years back..moved to England and have properties in South Delhi and Noida both. When i visit my friends in south delhi they are in dismal state.
    Parking issues are daily, water problems, visitors cant even park theri cars properly, No proper parks, No club houses and no one wants to have their children, women, parents out at night time...
    At least my appt which is on rent in noida..when i visit it..i feel at least one can live there...Its a pleasant change to see children playing at 11 pm night...people going to gym, beautiful landscaped gardens and security within the complex..by having better guards (unlike the nepali gurkhas in DDA flats).

Delhi is Delhi..Capital of Country...no one can close to it...
    But when it comes to Corporate Job opputunities, Standard of Living,
    Latest, well equipped school and Facilities in the residential area, entertainment hubs....It far far behind noida, gurgaon , greater noida

Its the precise reason why MNC corporates, young couples who dont have so much black money are opting for noida, gurgaon, greater noida..and Not rohini, mayur vihar or South delhi.

Because apart form lack of facilties, standard of living, far from good coporate offices, latest schools..one has to deal in black money Only.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't agree with any of the above comments - It all depends upon where are you living, in delhi at some places water,electricity are pathetic and at some places it is like a jewel. So compare only within equivalent areas-- Electricity -- Most of the good areas situation is not less than awsome. i live in mayur vihar, and have never been so happy with the electricity. Water -- Good supply. Facilities--- All type of facilities are there, sport complex gym, swimming pool etc. etc. Parking --- Remember even in noida if you are buying a new flat, each inch of your society has been sold so you will also not get that. And for expressway you are living on the edge of a city, obviously for now your visitors can park on the road. Security -- Again much better in delhi, noida police is like only 200 police people for the entire noida. In noida anybody can beat you up and run away like anything, in delhi police atleast respond to your sos. Keep aside the fact that they will show up in 10 hours, in noida they will not show at all. So whatever the case living is far far better in delhi. Leave apart some good open areas of noida, you will not march out of you society after 9. And the biggest factor noida comes under U.P government( I also belong to UP so don't worry I am not biases) , most pathetic and spoiled government.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think anyone is arguing that water and electricity is better in noida. everyone is conceding that point.in whole ncr delhi is best in these 2 areas. all the other things are equal or better in noida.

by your admission only, that delhi police will come after 10 hours. how will that help you? you are already hurt or out of your stuff. have you ever heard police caught a criminal and he was punished or someone's stolen things were returned. first if all any caught criminal will bribe police and get out. if by chance it does go to court, it will take years to punish him. only people punished in india are poor small time thieves who cant make bail money.

and when you buy a flat a dedicated parking spot is just for you. and in almost all the societies in noida( i have lived in a few) there is extra parking and people park their extra vehicles in common area. also, because of wide roads in front of society and because all the cars belonging to people living in society are already inside the building. visitors can easily park their cars n outside. and this is true for even well inhabited sectors(sector 50,62 etc.), where all the societies are full.

Originally Posted by vsangal
    I don't agree with any of the above comments - It all depends upon where are you living, in delhi at some places water,electricity are pathetic and at some places it is like a jewel. So compare only within equivalent areas-- Electricity -- Most of the good areas situation is not less than awsome. i live in mayur vihar, and have never been so happy with the electricity. Water -- Good supply. Facilities--- All type of facilities are there, sport complex gym, swimming pool etc. etc. Parking --- Remember even in noida if you are buying a new flat, each inch of your society has been sold so you will also not get that. And for expressway you are living on the edge of a city, obviously for now your visitors can park on the road. Security -- Again much better in delhi, noida police is like only 200 police people for the entire noida. In noida anybody can beat you up and run away like anything, in delhi police atleast respond to your sos. Keep aside the fact that they will show up in 10 hours, in noida they will not show at all. So whatever the case living is far far better in delhi. Leave apart some good open areas of noida, you will not march out of you society after 9. And the biggest factor noida comes under U.P government( I also belong to UP so don't worry I am not biases) , most pathetic and spoiled government.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing - Sector 168

Just learnt that new towers are about to be launched in LZ next week and inaugural discount is being withdrawn.
    CommentQuote
  • Zoiab,
    I know its difficult to change anyone mindset over such forums...but you need to compare with .
    Compare DDA flat with NDA flat. DDA scores better thats why its costlier.
    Compare Mayur Vihar apartment flat with Noida apartment: I live in 3 acre society with 150 flats..ie. 50per acre. U are still struggling to find any such in Noida ..see yr other threads. No such parking problems in apartments.
    Compare SouthEx Kothi's with Noida kothis.
    Compare Noida bldr flats with Delhi bldrs flats.

Also compare Noida to Delhi......For green gardens you started comparing Delhi with greater Noida...For parking probelms you compared Delhi's bldr flats to Noida apartments....For water you compared DDA flat with Noida apartments.... If I start comparing Noida/Greater Noida with my home town in Himachal for all these parameters, iNoida/GN/ entire UP fails, but makes no sense to compare .

New property in Delhi at Akshardham by Emmar MGF is equal in all the features like those of Noida. Buts its rate us Rs15000++/sqft ..Its available at 100% white. Had Noida been so great , why rates are hovering at Rs3000-Rs5000/sqft whereas Emaar MGF is at Rs15000+. Are buyers of this property so MURKH ? Lots of people having properties in Delhi come to Noida for work. They can easily sell their 2 BHKs and buy in best ATS village. But how many will do this ?
    Mittal purchased a house in Delhi for RS150Cr without swimming pool ofcourse..He could have easlity blocked 1 bldg in 3C /4C with swimming pool. But Nahi..He has also not done survey like you....

Infact I can write 10 pages to counter all of your arguements logically and can justify it too. But that's is not going to change anything.

So, let's not enforce personal views to others . People know what to do with their hard earned money. Nobody is going to pay 1Cr for Delhi apartments if everyone thinks like you. But deals do happen in Delhi real estate market. Its not as frequest as Noida because not much new construction is happening in Delhi.....
    Noida e-way after 5 years , with 1.5Lakh families, should be a cause of concern for everyone..Hope with increase in FAR and more industrial converted to residential, 1.5Lacs is not converted to 2.5lacs families.
    CommentQuote