Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi guys !! I also booked LZ 3600 - 2% discount as I was looking for affordable but unique project on eWay from 1.5 year. (In between, I lost my focus on market research and meantime rates climbed to 3600psf :bab (59):)
    But somehow I was bothered that there will be lot of reselling in near future as it has been mostly investor's market. So my concern was.. is it really too high/worth it !! Also 3C phenomenon is getting repeated.

So I visited all 3c projects sites today (anyways, I see them all day in wikimapia) to get a feel. Honestly, I was biased towards LP & LZ coz I always think these are my missed opportunities. But to my pleasent surprise I found LZ the best project among three due to top notch location. It is a perfect rectangular plot with almost no obstruction. Nala/STP is a non issue .. only cons are high traffic and polution near highway and not suitable for self use as so many small apartments with small size suitable for tenants.. But project has a good distance from the highway to mitigate the concerns whereas quality of neighbourhood is difficult to predict. I hope everybody in this forum is a good person as I am and so be in LZ.

May be 100-110 sector is more developed than 168 but there is nothing much there to rejoice upon/no treat to the eyes. Whereas 168 and 137.143 etc might suprise big brothers as there is tremedous potential for hi-tech development. (I reckon JP and Unitech plots as best bet in the area) And I don't see why it wouldn't be. Just see the web of express highways and names around it.

MetLife and Accenture are top MNCs already in vicinity and many more to come. I am very bullish on developments in Greater Noida too coz it's already developed and low risk right time get-in market. L-Zinger would be in scheme of things if any development comes in Noida/Greater Noida or Faridabad (FNG takes it further to Gurgaon or Ghaziabad)

My view are regarding 168 and 137/143 sectors in particular. Inventory might be available cheaper in other projects than LZ. But then if you think Paras or Logix or Sikka.. will also do as better than even good. I would always prefer to park my hard earned money to honest, transparent, quality person/builder/house or anything for that matter.... be sikka or victory.. it may be expensive but peace of mind is most important.. If I am allowed to put my energy on right things in near future then the premium doesn't seem to be much...

So even upto 4000psf on expresshighway is worth every penny.. only thing is you have to strech your time horizon. You can wait for resale in any other project in Noida but if you want to be bang on expressway then come and take whatever there..dare to mistake than miss ...

Guys !! am I sound like part of 3C brigade ?? :bab (22):

Originally Posted by die_hard_G
    Ideally if u are looking from investors point of view then later or sooner all units get sold, u can bargain it for some discount from broker or builder bse u might get 40-50 less premium for such unit(if u were in hurry to sell at that time).

-GS
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rishi,

Thansk a lot for sharing your views, it really helps because I am also searching for an option, zeroed down on Sikka earlier basically because of more space in less size (super area) and lowest cost, but then was a bit skeptical about the status of teh builder so stayed away.

Now I am also looking at LZ but then 3600 seemed too high, but reading your post gives me somewhat more confidence.

Can you help me with few queries :

1) Where did you get 2% discount from , coudl you please PM the broker details and also is it adjusted on cost or is it a credit note ?

2) I have approached 3C directly and they todl that they have options for 1415 sqft 3600 psqft and 1335 sqft 3450 sqft , so which one of them is a good option from a pure investment perspective ?

3) Which tower /floor have you booked one and which one's are preferable ?

4) Any other considerations taht I shoudl keep in mind whlile finalizing teh deal.

An early response woudl be much appreciated as I want to close this soon

Rgds,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    Hi Rishi,

Thansk a lot for sharing your views, it really helps because I am also searching for an option, zeroed down on Sikka earlier basically because of more space in less size (super area) and lowest cost, but then was a bit skeptical about the status of teh builder so stayed away.

Now I am also looking at LZ but then 3600 seemed too high, but reading your post gives me somewhat more confidence.

1) Where did you get 2% discount from , coudl you please PM the broker details and also is it adjusted on cost or is it a credit note ?

2) I have approached 3C directly and they todl that they have options for 1415 sqft 3600 psqft and 1335 sqft 3450 sqft , so which one of them is a good option from a pure investment perspective ?

4) Any other considerations taht I shoudl keep in mind whlile finalizing teh deal.

Rgds,

If you don't need full 3BHK..then go to 1335..there is no much diff of size of third room in 1415 size..and rate diff is huge..you will save fee lakhs just to go with small size without loosing much on space..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    Hi Rishi,

Rgds,

Hi explorer,

Wheather it is a investment or self use...first u need to decide which..floor plan u like...if u have to like there some day...

then what floor option u have...if it is investment then it should not be a problem...

there is a diff of 150 per sqft ..means 2 lakhs...if if planning for long term mean till possesion so this diff is not much as compare to ur personal choice of unit layout...

it is gud u r directly dealing with 3C ...u will get flat 2% discount in both case..no need to go for broker....they will not able to provide floor options.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rishi,

I booked through IC and I got total discount as 2.22%. Although you could negotiate more but total slab is 3%. You would also like poor guy (wrong word. its actually us now) earn some money if you demand him to run for you, in case you are not in the town(my probable case). Anyways, you could get 2% from 3C and you could get more from broker with better inventory like (IC or allcheckdeals). Experts can throw some light but broker in LZ is more discount + more services.
    Ask your broker to adjust 2% on BSP and rest in credit note. But I got it late and now trying to adjust it on cost.. 3C guy told me to fill a new application to get it done

Not sure. but I think it's either both of them or none of them. Please see better location of the flat and I guess you know your budget yourself

Its 15floor 4th tower park facing. regarding vastu principles.. If you have NE side open and water body in front of it.. it is auspicious .. so tower 4 would be my choice but .. swimming pool is in ground and I am at 15 floor :) so you need to find illogical things sometime to checkmate your logical mind and some content.

Be happy and enjoy every moment of it. Leave rest to GOD then Luck then 3C and then broker ..
    Among them at least broker will never leave you alone if you tell him that you are looking for more investments...

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you rishi, Location wise all are same but 3C as a builder far better than others in that area. I like their professional way, so expecting good and timely delivery of my flat.

Waiting for July pics to be updated on their website.

If you read this long thread then you will find many intrested comments on this project.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10757-lotus-zing-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-168-noida/page38?t=13107&page=38
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    I agree with you rishi, Location wise all are same but 3C as a builder far better than others in that area. I like their professional way, so expecting good and timely delivery of my flat.

Waiting for July pics to be updated on their website.

If you read this long thread then you will find many intrested comments on this project.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10757-lotus-zing-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-168-noida/page38?t=13107&page=38

Ya, it is a long thread with lot of information and I am reading it in bit and pieces and enjoying it.

To add to the construction status, there is construction work going in full swing with 3-4 cranes next to LZ plot in the back side. I learnt from 3C staff that a school/college is being constructed there.. It will be very close to STP area and along FNG highway.

Also, there is a commercial plot just next to LZ but not sure if this is much talked about 3C commercial property. A casual discussion with security staff denied it.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice thought..

Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    If I am allowed to put my energy on right things in near future then the premium doesn't seem to be much
    CommentQuote
  • hi brother, hope this'll help

Originally Posted by Explorer_1

if its just about 2% better get it adjusted on bsp directly from 3c.

Go for 1335, better layout as what i belive. + better price as of now.

See, The question is valid when you have options to choose from 1to24 floors, when theres already a inventory shortage.. go for the best availble

I booked at 23rd floor as i feel better at top floors..,Every individual has its own thinking,
    Here's what i think (keeping the PLC factor in mind):

1st floor : Excellent
    2nd,3rd floor, 2nd,3rd top floor: Very Good
    Remaining units: Good
    Ground floor & topmost floor: Worst!!!

Have faith in God...thts it!!

Rgds,
    CommentQuote
  • floor choice depends..here is wh

The new societies are New to Noida...with new FAR system...people dont have much idea how they will b with such high density...from my personal experience.

1. Avoid GF, FF - in such high rises..they will be under shadow sector most of time..plus privacy issues...people in park will have direct access to ur rooms untill unless u draw curtains or have the windows tinted. and yes inspite of all security...GF and FF can be easily accessed by thieves from any side

2. Avoid Top floor - direct heat plus leakage, overflow from water tanks will effect u maximum

3. For people who want to have option of both stairs and lift...2nd and 3rd floor are best

4. If you have 5-6 acre park in complex...to enjoy its full beauty..2nd to 5th floor are best..higher than that parks will look very small

5. If you have road, expressway, golf course, huge park facing unit...and want to see the city wake up and going to sleep....floors 6th and above a re recommended....below 6th floor you cant see far

6. Floor higher than 10th are a mental block for people in noida region as this is new to them.....this is very common in Gurgaon....so its a matter of getting used to....Yes if you are investor...its best to stick to floors below 10th floor...easy to sell and at better premium.

as far as zing is concerned...if you are not afraid of heights and are an end user...let me tell you...being on expressway...the view of expressway will be Top class...with buildings, commercials, parks, lighted expressway......go for expressway facing unit above 7th floor.

also since its a moving road (expressway) and no red lights, etc with huge land mass around, trees and parks....pollution effect will be guarantee zero....yes noise can be an issue...but that can be well taken care of by special windows (go to home town in GIP and see )
    CommentQuote
  • Very well summarized !! :-)

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    floor choice depends..here is wh

The new societies are New to Noida...with new FAR system...people dont have much idea how they will b with such high density...from my personal experience.

1. Avoid GF, FF - in such high rises..they will be under shadow sector most of time..plus privacy issues...people in park will have direct access to ur rooms untill unless u draw curtains or have the windows tinted. and yes inspite of all security...GF and FF can be easily accessed by thieves from any side

2. Avoid Top floor - direct heat plus leakage, overflow from water tanks will effect u maximum

3. For people who want to have option of both stairs and lift...2nd and 3rd floor are best

4. If you have 5-6 acre park in complex...to enjoy its full beauty..2nd to 5th floor are best..higher than that parks will look very small

5. If you have road, expressway, golf course, huge park facing unit...and want to see the city wake up and going to sleep....floors 6th and above a re recommended....below 6th floor you cant see far

6. Floor higher than 10th are a mental block for people in noida region as this is new to them.....this is very common in Gurgaon....so its a matter of getting used to....Yes if you are investor...its best to stick to floors below 10th floor...easy to sell and at better premium.

as far as zing is concerned...if you are not afraid of heights and are an end user...let me tell you...being on expressway...the view of expressway will be Top class...with buildings, commercials, parks, lighted expressway......go for expressway facing unit above 7th floor.

also since its a moving road (expressway) and no red lights, etc with huge land mass around, trees and parks....pollution effect will be guarantee zero....yes noise can be an issue...but that can be well taken care of by special windows (go to home town in GIP and see )
    CommentQuote
  • my POV:

GFs are worst. No/Little privacy. Drainage issues

FF is the best of the lot. With basements these days, FF are never open to the people in the park unless the central park has 200 m odd width. Have stayed on FF and can vouch for that.

2-4th floor - great, in some cases better than FF as well. Depends on what the unit faces.

5th-7th floor - great, esp. for those who dont need to have a close view of the park (like children playing in the park)

8th foor onwards - good for those who dont mind staying at higher floors.
    have seen people taking examples of mumbai's flat. I have been there and the only reason they prefer higher floors is that their societies are generally cramped, Hardly 2-3 acres in size and hence higher the better. This may not necessarily apply to Noida.

top floor - worse
    CommentQuote
  • Noida will see first high density projects...never seen before in noida....once they come up...then people will understand what 100-120 flats per acre actually mean....in such societies....where density is high ....the best option is to buy huge land mass facing middle floor projects, 7th to 10th floor facing expressway, golf course, huge city parks, etc....

OR

Go for central green facing units between 2nd and 5th floors

The society park can be huge...but being surrpunded by 25 floor buildings...will definately have an efffect.
    CommentQuote
  • One of the attraction of Sector 168 is medium density sector as per Draft Noida Plan 2031. But it seems that all the residential projects launched in 168 are having very high density apartments. Couldn't get it? why show them medium density in the plan if there are no restrictions...
    show them high density as other sectors in the eWay are shown.. people don't have much choice there and they will anyway buy it.. but it questions the reliability of planning done by authority as per Master Plans
    CommentQuote
  • you cannot trust the master plan...remember its a PLAN....if the land is with authority..they can change a lot.....and btw..with high FAR no builder will offer you a flat in 35 lakhs with less density...Not going to happen.
    CommentQuote