Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Hi guys !! I also booked LZ 3600 - 2% discount as I was looking for affordable but unique project on eWay from 1.5 year. (In between, I lost my focus on market research and meantime rates climbed to 3600psf :bab (59):)
    But somehow I was bothered that there will be lot of reselling in near future as it has been mostly investor's market. So my concern was.. is it really too high/worth it !! Also 3C phenomenon is getting repeated.

So I visited all 3c projects sites today (anyways, I see them all day in wikimapia) to get a feel. Honestly, I was biased towards LP & LZ coz I always think these are my missed opportunities. But to my pleasent surprise I found LZ the best project among three due to top notch location. It is a perfect rectangular plot with almost no obstruction. Nala/STP is a non issue .. only cons are high traffic and polution near highway and not suitable for self use as so many small apartments with small size suitable for tenants.. But project has a good distance from the highway to mitigate the concerns whereas quality of neighbourhood is difficult to predict. I hope everybody in this forum is a good person as I am and so be in LZ.

May be 100-110 sector is more developed than 168 but there is nothing much there to rejoice upon/no treat to the eyes. Whereas 168 and 137.143 etc might suprise big brothers as there is tremedous potential for hi-tech development. (I reckon JP and Unitech plots as best bet in the area) And I don't see why it wouldn't be. Just see the web of express highways and names around it.

MetLife and Accenture are top MNCs already in vicinity and many more to come. I am very bullish on developments in Greater Noida too coz it's already developed and low risk right time get-in market. L-Zinger would be in scheme of things if any development comes in Noida/Greater Noida or Faridabad (FNG takes it further to Gurgaon or Ghaziabad)

My view are regarding 168 and 137/143 sectors in particular. Inventory might be available cheaper in other projects than LZ. But then if you think Paras or Logix or Sikka.. will also do as better than even good. I would always prefer to park my hard earned money to honest, transparent, quality person/builder/house or anything for that matter.... be sikka or victory.. it may be expensive but peace of mind is most important.. If I am allowed to put my energy on right things in near future then the premium doesn't seem to be much...

So even upto 4000psf on expresshighway is worth every penny.. only thing is you have to strech your time horizon. You can wait for resale in any other project in Noida but if you want to be bang on expressway then come and take whatever there..dare to mistake than miss ...

Guys !! am I sound like part of 3C brigade ?? :bab (22):

U r doing a cut and paste job in different threads..
    U can get banned for this....I know 3C Zing is a trap for investors but then these are lifes strange ways...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loneranger
    U can get banned for this....I know 3C Zing is a trap for investors but then these are lifes strange ways...

buddy .. this are totally my views.. i would love to delete all what i have written so far .. and get banned ... i have no issues :)
    CommentQuote
  • Could you please elaborate .. what does it means?
    Originally Posted by loneranger
    I know 3C Zing is a trap for investors but then these are lifes strange ways...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by loneranger

thats why inventry is so less
    CommentQuote
  • The lotus zing site has been updated with latest construction pictures

Lotus Zing :: Specifications
    CommentQuote
  • Zing Layout is changed.....they had removed last 2 studio tower with one 3BHK tower....

it will reduce the density of the project and ristrict the no of studio's in Zing up to acceptable level....gud for zing buyers both...both studio buyers(now the suply is half for studio's in zing) and others buyers(density is less and less studio's appt)..

Lotus Zing :: Layout Plan

:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing...this is a positive news from an end user point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Very good news for end user perspective.. :bab (4):

Too many 1 BHK was negative for the project but this has been great update.. The demand for 3BHK was high due to very few 3BHK here. Now, it will attract both investors and end users .. as total no of apartments have come down significantly from around 2500 to 2200+.

As 3C already has lot of demand for bigger size apartments as in Sports Village and project being nowhere, it has attempted to retain it's customers by providing them more alternatives.
    CommentQuote
  • Intresting!!!!

This builder is very smart in playing his cards..
    It could have been the after effects of :

- Delay in the launch of Sports City to lure 3bhk buyers
    - People getting Refunds for their projects in NE would may like to invest here!
    - End users doubts to invest in zing because of too many 1bhk's.

Watch out for the Price on the launch of this new tower!!!!

Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Zing Layout is changed.....they had removed last 2 studio tower with one 3BHK tower....

it will reduce the density of the project and ristrict the no of studio's in Zing up to acceptable level....gud for zing buyers both...both studio buyers(now the suply is half for studio's in zing) and others buyers(density is less and less studio's appt)..

Lotus Zing :: Layout Plan

CommentQuote
  • Some noticiable changes

Rightly said, heres few other changes which i noticed:

-A small (kids) pool is alongside the swimming pool 1.
    -Tower 4 has 26 floors now instead of 24.
    - More spacing ( Basket ball court) in b/w tower 11 & 10.
    - Amphitheater moved to center.
    - Bigger Club/shopping complex.

Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Very good news for end user perspective.. :bab (4):

Too many 1 BHK was negative for the project but this has been great update.. The demand for 3BHK was high due to very few 3BHK here. Now, it will attract both investors and end users .. as total no of apartments have come down significantly from around 2500 to 2200+.

As 3C already has lot of demand for bigger size apartments as in Sports Village and project being nowhere, it has attempted to retain it's customers by providing them more alternatives.
    CommentQuote
  • 1) Too many studio's
    2) High density
    3) Not so gud for end users because of above 2 reasons.

These are the most discussed -ve of zing and with this move all the -ve vanishes and turn in to +ve

1) only limited no. of studio's - gud for people who has invested in studio's only resale is there and there will be a gud demand of ZING studios in near future.
    2) It reduces total 2600 flat from total count.It makes this project quite less dense as it was earlier.

3) More 3 BHK's gud for end user and every one in socity.....

Very smart move ....can any one bet at which rate the last tower will be launched and when

My guess is 4000 and may bew end of this year..if market remain stable..other wise by next march
    CommentQuote
  • As per my information, the last Tower of 3BHK to be launched is Tower No. 11.

It is expected to be launched near Diwali or end of this year..if market remain stable.. as you rightly said.

1) Too many studio's
    2) High density

These are the most discussed -ve of zing and with this move all the -ve vanishes and turn in to +ve

1) only limited no. of studio's - gud for people who has invested in studio's only resale is there and there will be a gud demand of ZING studios in near future.
    2) It reduces total 2600 flat from total count.It makes this project quite less dense as it was earlier.

Very smart move ....can any one bet at which rate the last tower will be launched and when

My guess is 4000 and may bew end of this year..if market remain stable..other wise by next march
    CommentQuote
  • My Bet

Tower 11

Expected Price: 4000/- Per sq. ft
    Expected Launch: coming Diwali/Navratras.

1) Too many studio's
    2) High density

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    Tower 11

Expected Price: 4000/- Per sq. ft
    Expected Launch: coming Diwali/Navratras.

it is also possible that a group booking was made by some organization hence they have changed the tower to 3 bhk and sold it completely by now. only time will tell
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys..

what is yr opinion..3c should tell existing customers about change in layout plan.
    CommentQuote