Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Hi guys..

what is yr opinion..3c should tell existing customers about change in layout plan.

I think they will not...
    because it is not impacting existing customers in any way...it is not related to any common features which they were supposed to provide.....no -ve impact on density..no -ve impact on green area

It a amendment in layout plan of unsold tower with in same area...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    As per my information, the last Tower of 3BHK to be launched is Tower No. 11.

It is expected to be launched near Diwali or end of this year..if market remain stable.. as you rightly said.

Plz also quote the expected price
    CommentQuote
  • I would expect an email from them notifying change in layout eventough it does not impact the existing customers...moreover since this is a positive news from exising customers POV (lower density), so they should seize this oppurtunity to show it off.
    CommentQuote
  • Expected price, may be around 3800 to 4000 /sq.ft.

Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Plz also quote the expected price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sama03
    I would expect an email from them notifying change in layout eventough it does not impact the existing customers...moreover since this is a positive news from exising customers POV (lower density), so they should seize this oppurtunity to show it off.

they are not aware that customers in market following projects on these small changes..for them it is not a big change...they r not aware of the sentiment of existing customers./....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Zing Layout is changed.....they had removed last 2 studio tower with one 3BHK tower....

it will reduce the density of the project and ristrict the no of studio's in Zing up to acceptable level....gud for zing buyers both...both studio buyers(now the suply is half for studio's in zing) and others buyers(density is less and less studio's appt)..

Lotus Zing :: Layout Plan

:bab (22):

AS PER 3C

Now there is no tower left which is to be launched........
    In this whole layout where is the TOWER No.12.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sama03
    I would expect an email from them notifying change in layout eventough it does not impact the existing customers...moreover since this is a positive news from exising customers POV (lower density), so they should seize this oppurtunity to show it off.

Agreed..atleast open theater location is changed..earlier it was in front of 15/16/1/4 tower..now they moved it..also i think club size is also reduced... divided into 2 parts..
    CommentQuote
  • Towers 11 & 12 are merged together for new tower no 11 -I think 3BHK 1415 size.
    No tower no 12 & 13
    but 12A is there.

Originally Posted by loneranger
    AS PER 3C

Now there is no tower left which is to be launched........
    In this whole layout where is the TOWER No.12.....
    CommentQuote
  • 3C has send a mail to every customer of all 3 residential project regarding the customer care changes...

they will discontinue the common email id and every tower in every project will have dedicated person to resolve the queries.... for lotus zing there are 2 persons their email and contact details are there in mail.

the customercare email id will discontinue from 15th July...

seriously they are the only quality player in market....they r new in to residential but they know how exactly they need to tacle each n every customer....their managment is seriously much much better then big names in market...

i hope so their construction will be......:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • New Rates

got the folowing message today from 3cs -

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you w.e.f 25th july 2011 the rates for our projects will be -
    Lotus Boulevard - 4500/sqft
    Lotus Boulevard Espacia - 5000/sqft

Lotus Zing Tower 4 at Rs 3800/sqft
    All other towers at Rs 3600/sqft

Lotus Panache Rs 4500/sqft
    Lotus Panache Island Rs 5000/sqft
    CommentQuote
    3C has send a mail to every customer of all 3 residential project regarding the customer care changes...

they will discontinue the common email id and every tower in every project will have dedicated person to resolve the queries.... for lotus zing there are 2 persons their email and contact details are there in mail.

seriously they are the only quality player in market....they r new in to residential but they know how exactly they need to tacle each n every customer....their managment is seriously much much better then big names in market...

is this true? I have not seen any mail from them.
    CommentQuote
    3C has send a mail to every customer of all 3 residential project regarding the customer care changes...

Ya I checked the mails again. I have the mail:

Subject: Introducing Customer Service Representative

I ignored this mail, I guess they should have selected some better 'from' name or 'subject'. Anyways thanks to members like you for sharing information on IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    got the folowing message today from 3cs -

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you w.e.f 25th july 2011 the rates for our projects will be -
    Lotus Boulevard - 4500/sqft
    Lotus Boulevard Espacia - 5000/sqft

Lotus Zing Tower 4 at Rs 3800/sqft
    All other towers at Rs 3600/sqft

Lotus Panache Rs 4500/sqft
    Lotus Panache Island Rs 5000/sqft

Really Good !! What will be the launch price of Tower 11 then ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Really Good !! What will be the launch price of Tower 11 then ?

May be 4500/- psqft.......:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    May be 4500/- psqft.......:)

I checked from 3C .. tower 11 will have unit size above 1600 sqft
    CommentQuote