Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys! Any tension in expressway projects.. Sector 168 was Railway Station in previous plan .. now it's Residential & Commercial
    CommentQuote
  • Any affect of all this mess in Noida on Lotus Zing?
    CommentQuote
  • As far as I know the sector 168 was supposed to be a commercial sector. Does that puts Lotus zing in the dockyard?
    CommentQuote
  • If you check Noida Master Plan 2031, you will find Sector 168 as Residential. Master plan can be found on Noida Authority Website.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NChugh1
    As far as I know the sector 168 was supposed to be a commercial sector. Does that puts Lotus zing in the dockyard?

Sector 168 still have commercial as well as institutional land. So far, what I have heard e-way projects should be safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Guys! Any tension in expressway projects.. Sector 168 was Railway Station in previous plan .. now it's Residential & Commercial

Dear Friends,

Today I raised our concerns with the 3C and seeked clarity on the Lotus Zing project. I received the following reply, FYIP:

Greetings !!

We would like to clarify that ALL OUR PROJECTS ARE CLEAR and there is absolutely no problem anywhere. We have no projects in the affected areas.
    Further, to reinstate the fact, we would like to welcome you to any/all our project sites to witness the ongoing construction yourself. All the projects are moving a fast pace and the updates of the same are even available on our website.

Regards,

Suman
    Customer Care
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeetu2011
    Dear Friends,

Today I raised our concerns with the 3C and seeked clarity on the Lotus Zing project. I received the following reply, FYIP:

Greetings !!

We would like to clarify that ALL OUR PROJECTS ARE CLEAR and there is absolutely no problem anywhere. We have no projects in the affected areas.
    Further, to reinstate the fact, we would like to welcome you to any/all our project sites to witness the ongoing construction yourself. All the projects are moving a fast pace and the updates of the same are even available on our website.

Regards,

Suman
    Customer Care

What else builder will say. The key question is ..
    1). When land was acquired and under which section? Is it along the e-way or later?
    2). How much land payment 3C has paid to NA?
    3). Have all the farmers received their compensation and their issues settled? then When?
    CommentQuote
  • So any confirmed news for rates hike for LB/LP. shall we see 5000 rate in next quarter...?

Few days back receive an SMS..that new towers being launched in LB/LP/LZ rates to revise soon...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    What else builder will say. The key question is ..
    1). When land was acquired and under which section? Is it along the e-way or later?
    2). How much land payment 3C has paid to NA?
    3). Have all the farmers received their compensation and their issues settled? then When?

1. If you would see Master Plan 2021, which was approved in special Board Meeting held on 09.09.2005, Sector 168 is indicated as Railway Station. I presume that land may have been acquired in year 2005 and before Mayawati's government.
    2. How much payment 3C has made to NA, needs to be checked with 3C.
    3. I trust that 3C is a professional company, it would not enter into any land deal which is disputed, hence, I feel that their is no issues in regard to compensation to farmers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    So any confirmed news for rates hike for LB/LP. shall we see 5000 rate in next quarter...?

Few days back receive an SMS..that new towers being launched in LB/LP/LZ rates to revise soon...

Chandji, still receiving sms from brokers to book flat in LP 4500/-, hopefully, you may be able to see 5000 rate in next quarter once inventory is finished with 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody explain me the best way to go to lotus zing while coming from mahamaya through e-way.
    Few options that I am aware of:
    i) Take the exit to sector 107 (lotus panache) and then reach the other side of eway through overbridge or underpass.
    ii) Take the exit in front of ATS (ATS side facing eway) and then reach the other side of eway through underpass.
    Is there any other better way?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nishant,

Please find attached the snapshot which shows direction to reach Lotus zing.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    Can somebody explain me the best way to go to lotus zing while coming from mahamaya through e-way.
    Few options that I am aware of:
    i) Take the exit to sector 107 (lotus panache) and then reach the other side of eway through overbridge or underpass.
    ii) Take the exit in front of ATS (ATS side facing eway) and then reach the other side of eway through underpass.
    Is there any other better way?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Great...best use of technology.
    Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Nishant,

Please find attached the snapshot which shows direction to reach Lotus zing.

Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • thanks anuj!
    CommentQuote
  • Your welcome Nishant & Chirag !
    CommentQuote