Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the resale price for 2br presently in LZ....
    i m intial allotee and willing to sell

Mine is on 20 th floor non plc in tower 8

looking forward that the best project in Noida will offer good returns

( Anybody interested plz send PM)
    CommentQuote
  • Looking to buy 2BR 1335sq ft apartment at Lotus Zing

We are looking to buy 1335 sq ft 2B apartment at Lotus Zing. Is someone looking to sell his/her flat? Also, I would like to know how best to approach this - through a broker or directly with 3Cs? Thanks

CC.
    CommentQuote
  • Slow construction

Today I visited site in morning, felt very bad of see construction status..expressway facing towers are still on lower basement level..after 7 months of cons start, I felt ground slab should be constructed..

Comments please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Today I visited site in morning, felt very bad of see construction status..expressway facing towers are still on lower basement level..after 7 months of cons start, I felt ground slab should be constructed..

Comments please.

very true....construction has been slow. I'm in tower 16 and 3C confirmed me yesterday that I should expect my next installment after 2 months (BTW..have been hearing this for a while now). Did you see the progress they have made on other towers?
    CommentQuote
  • Moreover I think that our focus has to change now to the agitations going on the expressway...and see how it goes. I would never want to shell out more money till there is some more clarity.
    CommentQuote
  • lotus 3c is safe --look what tv is showing and apply commonsense

well tv news are showing that ex way projects also in danger...
    infact in the side captions i can see all major builders projects name including 3c lp...but no where it is mentioned these are the builders name...

tv is just showing the projects under construction ...they dont have the names...because even in the names ats village is there...it means they are just informing about the projects on e way..rather that projects in problem....because how can u imagine ats villate supertech euthopia silver city name there...they are occupied 5 yrs ago.....

just use common sense and dont go by news....ask the builders...for full details
    CommentQuote
  • Mail from 3C

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

In the wake of recent developments in Noida, we understand the concern that you may have over your investments with us. It becomes our moral duty to clarify some things to you for your satisfaction. Below please find the facts for your perusal:

* We wish to inform that none of our projects is affected by the
    judgment of Honorable Allahabad High Court where by the notification for acquisition of land in certain villages has been nullified.

* The Company has not received any notice or information challenging
    the acquisition of land on which the Company's projects are located. We re-iterate that as of date all our projects' land is clear of all discrepancies and is not a subject matter of any challenge or dispute.

* The lease deed with respect to each project land is valid,
    subsisting and binding. Also the Company is developing the respective projects in compliance with the provisions of lease deed and the other applicable by laws.

As always, we would take this opportunity to thank you for your continual support in The 3C Company and be rest assured that your investments are in safe hands with us.

Regards,

The 3C Company
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sama03
    very true....construction has been slow. I'm in tower 16 and 3C confirmed me yesterday that I should expect my next installment after 2 months (BTW..have been hearing this for a while now). Did you see the progress they have made on other towers?

Towers 1,2,15 & 16 should expect fast construction here on as most of the time consuming basement work is completed.

Or due to monsoon they may be focusing on tower 7,8,9 & 10 basements work where land is already excavated

Only concern is farmer agitation, construction doesn't seems to be big issue
    CommentQuote
  • LP is safe

Pls find attached SEARCH REPORT of LP land. This land is undisputed and there was no cliamant or owner/co-owner of this property since 1999.

Which mean, this property must have been acquired way back before 1999 and farmers who were owners of this land at that time must have been compensated as then prevailing rates by NOIDA and farmers must have taken the compensation too.

Also, it has been verified by email sent by 3C that, AS OF NOW, there is no court case pending on 3C LP property.

So guys, just chill and stay calm in this situation.

regards,
    NJ
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niftyjunior
    Pls find attached SEARCH REPORT of LP land. This land is undisputed and there was no cliamant or owner/co-owner of this property since 1999.

Which mean, this property must have been acquired way back before 1999 and farmers who were owners of this land at that time must have been compensated as then prevailing rates by NOIDA and farmers must have taken the compensation too.

Also, it has been verified by email sent by 3C that, AS OF NOW, there is no court case pending on 3C LP property.

So guys, just chill and stay calm in this situation.

regards,
    NJ

is this LP thread..it would be good if you could provide LZ land details..
    CommentQuote
  • Price for Tower 11

Guys - any news on what is the BSP being quoted for the new tower 11 by 3C (1600 sqft) and any leads on how much of discount is being offered. I could not find any information on 3C Zing site, not even the floor plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    is this LP thread..it would be good if you could provide LZ land details..

Well sec 168 is not under the threat of farmers.... refer the TOI of sunday (24th july) on page they have a complete list of sectors effected and villages who has joined hand togeather.

from mahamaya fly over all the sectors on left side of expressway are under scaner till the nalla before sec 168...one or sector are not effected in between this.

on right side sector 44,45 and the complete area surrounding sec 137 villages...143,143B and others

so lotus zing is not under villegers threat....villages around sec 168 are not in the list of villages doing drama....

Please refer the TOI of 24th july for details

e-paper Sign-in

see the attachment
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gaur_uni,

Mangroli is just next to sector 168, there are two villages near each other named as "Dostpur" and "Mangroli". Out of these two villages, Mangroli people are protesting, one of the issue they are protesting against is "Farm house scheme", they may have some other issues as well which currently I am not aware of.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Well sec 168 is not under the threat of farmers.... refer the TOI of sunday (24th july) on page they have a complete list of sectors effected and villages who has joined hand togeather.

from mahamaya fly over all the sectors on left side of expressway are under scaner till the nalla before sec 168...one or sector are not effected in between this.

on right side sector 44,45 and the complete area surrounding sec 137 villages...143,143B and others

so lotus zing is not under villegers threat....villages around sec 168 are not in the list of villages doing drama....

Please refer the TOI of 24th july for details

e-paper Sign-in

see the attachment
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - any news on what is the BSP being quoted for the new tower 11 by 3C (1600 sqft) and any leads on how much of discount is being offered. I could not find any information on 3C Zing site, not even the floor plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shujs11
    Guys - any news on what is the BSP being quoted for the new tower 11 by 3C (1600 sqft) and any leads on how much of discount is being offered. I could not find any information on 3C Zing site, not even the floor plan

Tower 11 is not launched yet but brokers are accumulating cheques 4000 bsp and my broker is saying his team already have 13-15 preferrential cheques..

but brokers are not right people to trust
    CommentQuote