Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is sec-168 safe

    Is the whole sec-168 safe? which includes 3c Lotus, IITL-NIMBUS( Which was also a land of 3C), the other 2 project behind these....????
    CommentQuote
  • # of floors in T10

    I'm searchin for information on the number of floors in tower 10 in LZ. Is this tower G+25 or G+26 ?
    I recently purchased a 1BHK in LZ - 26** (25th floor) in T10 and i wanted to confirm whether my apartment is on the top floor or the one below the top floor?

    There were some posts earlier on a similar question but it did not help me. Any information would be valuable.
    CommentQuote
  • Call up 3c to confirm. easiest and most reliable way to know this.
    CommentQuote
  • # of floors in T10

    I posted on IREF only after checking with 3C.
    Person A in 3C said it is the top floor and Person B in 3C said it is one below the top.
    There is some confusion because its not clear whether the tower is G+25 or G+26
    CommentQuote
  • send a mail, they will give you in written only after proper confirmation.
    CommentQuote
  • So, you would assume the response here as final?
    Originally Posted by firesupply
    I posted on IREF only after checking with 3C.
    Person A in 3C said it is the top floor and Person B in 3C said it is one below the top.
    There is some confusion because its not clear whether the tower is G+25 or G+26
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firesupply
    I posted on IREF only after checking with 3C.
    Person A in 3C said it is the top floor and Person B in 3C said it is one below the top.
    There is some confusion because its not clear whether the tower is G+25 or G+26


    As you have already bought the apartment so safely assume that it is a Top floor. If it comes out to be top floor than you would know it otherwise you got what you want :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firesupply
    I'm searchin for information on the number of floors in tower 10 in LZ. Is this tower G+25 or G+26 ?
    I recently purchased a 1BHK in LZ - 26** (25th floor) in T10 and i wanted to confirm whether my apartment is on the top floor or the one below the top floor?

    There were some posts earlier on a similar question but it did not help me. Any information would be valuable.



    You have 25th floor in a 26 floor tower, ie one below the top.. as per my understanding.

    If you are calling 3c customer care, ask them to transfer the call to some senior in sales team, or you can directly call Sanjay Yadav, he is Sr. manager in Sales.

    I enquired this also because i was in same confusion before..

    What amused me was the fact that they said they are not selling the topmost unit in any towers.. intrestingly i also dont know or not able to find any single investor with units nos. like 27xx, 25xx or 22xx

    they said they have the approval of G+26 floors (in your case) & 26th floor is reserved for future use it could be a pent house or they will sale it to architects/3rd party company.. they are yet to decide on how they will use the topmost units.
    Is it something fishy??

    Could you please reconfirm it or ask them about how they are going to use the topmost units??
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, please join.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the price for resale in 3c Zing project for 2bhk unit ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Friends, please join.


    Why can't I access your spreadsheet now? It's asking for permission..
    Well there are some suggestion coming from LZ google group from one of buyer:

    - When the land was alloted to 3C for these projects.
    - Which villages were acquired at that time for these projects.
    - Has there been any communication recently (after Land acq. controversy)from Noida authority regd the land allotted for any of their projects.


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    Why can't I access your spreadsheet now? It's asking for permission..
    Well there are some suggestion coming from LZ google group from one of buyer:

    - When the land was alloted to 3C for these projects.
    - Which villages were acquired at that time for these projects.
    - Has there been any communication recently (after Land acq. controversy)from Noida authority regd the land allotted for any of their projects.



    I have granted you access. Please check.

    Others, please go to the link & click the request tab. I'll grant access ASAP.

    - LZ buyers, please ask 3C to give a copy of lease deed executed between 3C & NA. In that land allotment date is mentioned. LB & LP buyers have the lease deed which mentions the lease deed date.
    - Second question mostly is applicable to be asked to NA. Still we'll include.
    - Third suggestion is good to be asked. Will do.

    Please let more suggestions keep coming.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I have granted you access. Please check.

    Others, please go to the link & click the request tab. I'll grant access ASAP.

    - LZ buyers, please ask 3C to give a copy of lease deed executed between 3C & NA. In that land allotment date is mentioned. LB & LP buyers have the lease deed which mentions the lease deed date.
    - Second question mostly is applicable to be asked to NA. Still we'll include.
    - Third suggestion is good to be asked. Will do.

    Please let more suggestions keep coming.

    LZ buyers...please get a copy of lease deed from 3C. May be the clauses mentioned in LB & LP vary from that in Zing. As we are going to submit single letter of all common concerns its required to have a copy of LZ lease deed to see the clauses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    LZ buyers...please get a copy of lease deed from 3C. May be the clauses mentioned in LB & LP vary from that in Zing. As we are going to submit single letter of all common concerns its required to have a copy of LZ lease deed to see the clauses.

    I have sent an email to 3C asking for the lease deed today..will update once I get the response.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    You have 25th floor in a 26 floor tower, ie one below the top.. as per my understanding.

    If you are calling 3c customer care, ask them to transfer the call to some senior in sales team, or you can directly call Sanjay Yadav, he is Sr. manager in Sales.

    I enquired this also because i was in same confusion before..

    What amused me was the fact that they said they are not selling the topmost unit in any towers.. intrestingly i also dont know or not able to find any single investor with units nos. like 27xx, 25xx or 22xx

    they said they have the approval of G+26 floors (in your case) & 26th floor is reserved for future use it could be a pent house or they will sale it to architects/3rd party company.. they are yet to decide on how they will use the topmost units.
    Is it something fishy??

    Could you please reconfirm it or ask them about how they are going to use the topmost units??



    JB/Unidentified -
    I was also told the same as you mentioned here - i.e they are not selling the topmost units or the GFs, they have approvals for G+26 floors (but then it implies that the top most unit should be numbered 27** in G+26 tower since they dont have a 13th)

    Very intersting to see that as per their site plan, the top units are numbered 26**. When I asked them about it 3C said that since the same plan is sent for approvals to the authority they cannot put the top floor number as 27**.

    On my application form and the booking confirmation letter, they have mentioned the floor as 25th. But nowhere it is confirmed that the tower is G+26. They have the liberty to change it to G+25 anytime AFAIK. Nevertheless, I'm ok with a top floor 1 BHK too - but still wanted to be sure of what I paid for.
    CommentQuote