Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think this will be numbered as:
    12th Floor Numbering 12xx
    13th floor numbering skipped so 14xx
    14th floor numbering 15xx
    25th floor numbering 26xx
    26th floor numbering 27xx

If you have your apartment number 26xx then it will be lower than the top floor. Please confirm if somebody has 27xx flat number.

Originally Posted by firesupply
    JB/Unidentified -
    I was also told the same as you mentioned here - i.e they are not selling the topmost units or the GFs, they have approvals for G+26 floors (but then it implies that the top most unit should be numbered 27** in G+26 tower since they dont have a 13th)

Very intersting to see that as per their site plan, the top units are numbered 26**. When I asked them about it 3C said that since the same plan is sent for approvals to the authority they cannot put the top floor number as 27**.

On my application form and the booking confirmation letter, they have mentioned the floor as 25th. But nowhere it is confirmed that the tower is G+26. They have the liberty to change it to G+25 anytime AFAIK. Nevertheless, I'm ok with a top floor 1 BHK too - but still wanted to be sure of what I paid for.
    CommentQuote
  • well , thats a news to me that they are not selling ground floors...

Any idea why they are not selling topmost & GF units..

is this a marketing/business tactic or something else??

JB/Unidentified -
    I was also told the same as you mentioned here - i.e they are not selling the topmost units or the GFs, they have approvals for G+26 floors (but then it implies that the top most unit should be numbered 27** in G+26 tower since they dont have a 13th)

Very intersting to see that as per their site plan, the top units are numbered 26**. When I asked them about it 3C said that since the same plan is sent for approvals to the authority they cannot put the top floor number as 27**.

On my application form and the booking confirmation letter, they have mentioned the floor as 25th. But nowhere it is confirmed that the tower is G+26. They have the liberty to change it to G+25 anytime AFAIK. Nevertheless, I'm ok with a top floor 1 BHK too - but still wanted to be sure of what I paid for.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firesupply
    JB/Unidentified -

have you send them written query..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    have you send them written query..

yes, i asked them to send them the same in written, they send it on email in written..

i initially thought i should ask the same on stamp paper, but then thought its something asking for too much.. so dropped the idea.. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    well , thats a news to me that they are not selling ground floors...

Any idea why they are not selling topmost & GF units..

is this a marketing/business tactic or something else??

I was informed by 3C that the architects have not yet released the GF and the top floor for sale (this was a month back)
    CommentQuote
  • They are giving same reason since last 8 months (nov 2010, when I booked).
    I don't belive this statement is true.

I was informed by 3C that the architects have not yet released the GF and the top floor for sale (this was a month back)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firesupply

but the question is why??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

What is the decision. Are we stopping payments to 3C or continuing. My next payment is due on Aug 13 2011.

Regards,
    Ritesh
    Tower 12A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritesh2000
    Hi All,

What is the decision. Are we stopping payments to 3C or continuing. My next payment is due on Aug 13 2011.

Regards,
    Ritesh
    Tower 12A

i think except new tower buyers, nobody is getting demand note as all are 30% paid buyers..
    CommentQuote
  • why everyone is sleeping...koi update he nai hain......:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a STP just opposite 3C zing/Paras Seasons in 168?

Please check the picture..i got this from wikimaps. is the STP there in reality?? Please clarify.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saprovo
    Please check the picture..i got this from wikimaps. is the STP there in reality?? Please clarify.

STP is close to Palm Project and far from lotus Zinc
    CommentQuote
  • STP at front of sector 168 : is this a concern?

Is this somehting to be worried about? having a STP close to ones home is not a good thing...I am seriously looking towards sector 168 projects...will this STP things just at the begining of the sector hamper future prospects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghav317
    why everyone is sleeping...koi update he nai hain......:bab (38):

Investors have run away....
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing consturction is going on really slow.
    CommentQuote