Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saprovo
    Please check the picture..i got this from wikimaps. is the STP there in reality?? Please clarify.

Really depends the scale of STP, Type of treatment and Plan for grey water usage (Sumping, sale etc.. Grey water sale is possible for landscaping or HVAC as there are lot of SEZ comming up in that area).

Since, there are no industries around I think treatment will be up to secondary level. Which is ok... These days some cities like Jaypee, Wave have their own STP.

Binzzzzz
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Lotus Zing consturction is going on really slow.

Possibly, I think economic uncertanity and farmers agitation might have been influencing factors. On other hand, considering 3C reputaion in Noida, may be it's too early to comment. Generally it takes time reach till upper ground level.

Meanwhile, By any chance, does 3C share its construction plan (Even if that is tentative) with customers... ? any pointers by LP or LB buyers..?

Binzzzzz
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Binzzz
    Possibly, I think economic uncertanity and farmers agitation might have been influencing factors. On other hand, considering 3C reputaion in Noida, may be it's too early to comment. Generally it takes time reach till upper ground level.

Meanwhile, By any chance, does 3C share its construction plan (Even if that is tentative) with customers... ? any pointers by LP or LB buyers..?

Binzzzzz

No, its not too early to comment. Its 1 yr since it was launched. By 3C's own standards, LB/LP had reached 7-8 floors in 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Delivery time differs in each of these projects. As I remember for initial towers it was 33 months from allotment and for next towers it is 39 months. Wait and let the issues resolved in Noida before making more payments.

Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    No, its not too early to comment. Its 1 yr since it was launched. By 3C's own standards, LB/LP had reached 7-8 floors in 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Whereas Paras season has reached to 6/7th Level I guess.
    Even Golden palm has done the excavation much time before.
    Originally Posted by Binzzz

Binzzzzz
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Lotus Zing consturction is going on really slow.

I think there are lot many investors in LZ..for investor exist, 3c does not want to build ground floor rapidly..as all knows after 30% of payment, you can exist from the project within 1 year without paying anything to 3c..3c is favoring investors to delay construction and giving them time to exist..

but in all, construction speed is too much slow..Can we all buyers of LZ united and ask them their plan..
    CommentQuote
  • Paras has done commendable job....No doubt about it....still have to wait to see their construction quality but the pace of their work is really desired at a time when everybody is struggling ......Even at the time of farmer's agitation their construction is going at the same pace.....the only pblm is that still no resale is happening ...so a investor will b in a fix and end-user will be happy....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafa_nadal

Agree with you.... I miscalculated as I booked flat two months ago. This raise few concers...Is that only construction delay or 3C is trying to cover some larger issue or some specific objectives....

Question form the group - Is there any communication channel between 3c and buyers in term of group meeting or someting else to address common issues of buyers ?

Does this issue of construction delay raised by anyone with 3c, if yes then what was response ?

Binzzzz
    CommentQuote
  • 3C has done the right thing by slowing down its construction....this is how any smart businessman will behave in present circumstances.

The project is nearly 80% sold out...with only 1 tower to go.

Most of the Buyers would be in CLP plan with very less DP plans.

3C has to pay the contractor to construct

Its really funny that while many people on this forum are advicing people to STOP Payments to Builders till Noida farmers issue is clear....at the same time they expect Builders to progress at good pace

3C must be getting queries from buyers and they must have rightly decided that if they ask for 4th or 5th installement now chances of many people defaulting is Very High....so better slow down the construction...Its Monsoon season also..Dont forget...

I am sure most of the Investors have NO ISSUES at all with slow progress upto a certain limit...Zing was planned to be ready by 2014...not it will be 2015 start.....Investors wouldnt mind that...This project has many investors and less end users

This shows that 3C has smart management...and good foresight

With a 80% sold out project...present Noida farmers issue...and monsoons...why hurry...when they know....many will default on payment...

Very Smart move...i dont know about other things...but certain decisions of 3C Show that they have a smart management
    CommentQuote
  • Another factor could be that Zing is a small project compared to LP and LB. Right now the company is focused on delivery on phase 1 in both these projects. Timely and quality delivery in these projects will benefit Zing investors as well.

For a company like 3C to speed up construction in a 17 acre project like Zing as and when it wants to is not such a big deal.
    CommentQuote
  • why is Lotus 300 not started . i dont thinkt here is any issue of investors in that project. and its a very high end project therefore will need longer to finish etc. and its 100% sold. how come its still a non starter.

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    3C has done the right thing by slowing down its construction....this is how any smart businessman will behave in present circumstances.

Its really funny that while many people on this forum are advicing people to STOP Payments to Builders till Noida farmers issue is clear....at the same time they expect Builders to progress at good pace

3C must be getting queries from buyers and they must have rightly decided that if they ask for 4th or 5th installement now chances of many people defaulting is Very High....so better slow down the construction...Its Monsoon season also..Dont forget...

I am sure most of the Investors have NO ISSUES at all with slow progress upto a certain limit...Zing was planned to be ready by 2014...not it will be 2015 start.....Investors wouldnt mind that...This project has many investors and less end users

With a 80% sold out project...present Noida farmers issue...and monsoons...why hurry...when they know....many will default on payment...

Very Smart move...i dont know about other things...but certain decisions of 3C Show that they have a smart management
    CommentQuote
  • Got a call from broker today claiming... 3C Zing is launching last tower during next weekend 4000 PSF which will be between 1600-1700 SF. Not sure how true is that.... He was asking for chq to book do an early booking followed by resale commitment (By broker organization) in 3 months. Overall deal can profit 1 Lac by investing 6.5 L for 3 months.... I was happy as my battery went-off during discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Ha Ha Ha...loved the last sentence" I was happy as my battery went off during discussion"..Ha Ha Ha...

Present Resale of 3C Zing is Maximum 3500 psf

I expect this region to be around 4500-4800 psf after 2 years...IN ACTUAL Transactions
    CommentQuote
  • Not only Lotus 300, but 3C still have to start construction of another high end commercial project, Delhi 1 even after more than 1 year of launch. Like others, this project is also sold-out too.

Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    why is Lotus 300 not started . i dont thinkt here is any issue of investors in that project. and its a very high end project therefore will need longer to finish etc. and its 100% sold. how come its still a non starter.
    CommentQuote
  • please find reply inline

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    3C has done the right thing by slowing down its construction....this is how any smart businessman will behave in present circumstances.

has 3C slowed the construction NOW? The project was launched 1 year back, and the farmer issue started this summer. Monsoon was a no-issue till June. By LB/LP standards, zing should already have reached 5-6 floors till then. And does it bother 3C if some buyers default? Won't it charge a hefty interest? Or do you feel that 3C won't be able to pay the contractors if buyers hold payments for 2-3 months? (so much for a cash rich company and FDI funded and all that)

Other builders of Noida are supposed to :
    have sold less units than 3C,

be less cash rich,
    have slower pace of construction,
    less loyal buyers (chances of holding payment higher)

still

most projects of Noida are progressing faster than Zing. Now are other builders funding the contractors out of their own pocket? In the project where I have booked, it was launched at the same time as Zing, has reached 2 to 9 floors in diff towers, and most of the buyers I know have not paid the due amount completely. I, for one, have paid just 18%, while my tower has completed 8 floors, translating to 55% payment in CLP.

CommentQuote