Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Increase in no. of floors

    got a call from broker - he said all towers in LZ to have additional 5 floors now.
    CommentQuote
  • Zing has SLOW construction and its not because of Monsoon.

    Its a deliberate attempt by 3C

    Its a known fact the 3c zing has a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE of Investors..whose only aim is RESALE

    Resale is very low in this region because of Noida land issues, high loan rates, etc etc etc

    To ask 4th and 5th installments in these times doesnt support an Investors aim.

    Last tower is yet to be launced...and i feel..it will be launched at round 3800-4000 psf..to assist the Investors...to get more premium
    CommentQuote
  • Wow, so how many floors in all now ? They are really taking existing Zing customers for a ride. Noida builders , not even 3C can be relied upon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Zing has SLOW construction and its not because of Monsoon.

    Its a deliberate attempt by 3C

    Its a known fact the 3c zing has a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE of Investors..whose only aim is RESALE

    Resale is very low in this region because of Noida land issues, high loan rates, etc etc etc

    To ask 4th and 5th installments in these times doesnt support an Investors aim.

    Last tower is yet to be launced...and i feel..it will be launched at round 3800-4000 psf..to assist the Investors...to get more premium


    Last tower will be launched at 4k as per my sources.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Wow, so how many floors in all now ? They are really taking existing Zing customers for a ride. Noida builders , not even 3C can be relied upon.


    Disagreed....they are helping the Investor Big time...RE is all about Investor sentiment and his needs...

    Most of the investors in Jaypee are VERY HAPPY with 1-2 years delay....

    Look from an investors point of view....WHY Would he want to pay installments after installaments..when he knows there is LESS premium and LESS Buyers....

    Most of the Investors are in CLP plan....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Disagreed....they are helping the Investor Big time...RE is all about Investor sentiment and his needs...

    Most of the investors in Jaypee are VERY HAPPY with 1-2 years delay....

    Look from an investors point of view....WHY Would he want to pay installments after installaments..when he knows there is LESS premium and LESS Buyers....

    Most of the Investors are in CLP plan....

    He is talking about increased number of floors, not delay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Disagreed....they are helping the Investor Big time...RE is all about Investor sentiment and his needs...

    Most of the investors in Jaypee are VERY HAPPY with 1-2 years delay....

    Look from an investors point of view....WHY Would he want to pay installments after installaments..when he knows there is LESS premium and LESS Buyers....

    Most of the Investors are in CLP plan....


    very ture i m an invester and i am more then happy if the 4th installment will not come by december atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Disagreed....they are helping the Investor Big time...RE is all about Investor sentiment and his needs...

    Most of the investors in Jaypee are VERY HAPPY with 1-2 years delay....

    Look from an investors point of view....WHY Would he want to pay installments after installaments..when he knows there is LESS premium and LESS Buyers....

    Most of the Investors are in CLP plan....


    I am totally agree 3c is working for investors only..since first transfer is free for 1st year, they will not ask next demand till 1st year is complete for most of towers agreement which is due on Jan,12..
    I visited last week, very disappointed to see construction speed..tower 15,16 almost same since last 2 months
    backside towers..activity seen there..
    1,2 still upper basement work is going on..
    CommentQuote
  • Increase in number of floors is very disappointing coming from a company like 3C. I can imagine the huge waiting time and lift commuting time !
    CommentQuote
  • 30 floors per bulding....6 flats on each floor...2 Lifts....Enjoy !!

    If its true...then LZ will be the Most dense project of Noida with nearly 150 flats per acre !!!!!...and untill unless 3c contactors does a commendable job in construction and the project has top class maintenace ..much above than others.....then ONLY its worth for End use.

    It was always a project for investors....too many small units...no HIG units....Gantry will be effected
    ...and with High Density its resale would be effected.

    I think 3C is projecting this project as a project for masses...which is not good news for investors.
    Premium will be lower
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    very ture i m an invester and i am more then happy if the 4th installment will not come by december atleast.


    100 percent investors who know about RE market will be more than happy with 3C slowdown.
    Why pay installments when you have less buyers due to poor general investors opinion about Noida with negative news all over.
    4th installment around Jan 12 will make investors very happy....and as it is Noida expressway sector 137,168 WILL NOT see healthy returns before 4 years or so....when this areas commercial will have high occupancy levels...

    Jaypee investors too are very happy...

    Its the END user who will be caught in the mess as usual...thats why I am REPEATING A MILLION TIMES:...EVEN THOUGH MANY DONT LIKE REPITITIONS:....SAVE YOUR MONEY...after 3 years...all these investors will be running around looking for buyers !!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • aam_aadmi,

    please use Gentry instead of Gantry.
    CommentQuote
  • as long as people get what i mean....my spellings and vocabulary have never been my strong pointS...

    Anyhow...the invreased number of floors are for a reaosn probably....2 buildings of 1 bhk were replaced by 1 building of large 3bhk units.

    Seeing the advantgaes of this location...which in my opinion in one of the Best on noida exp...they know that these high rise flats will also be sold.

    This is not new....ADDED floors in kensingtom boulevard are being sold at 3700 BSP....

    Its all about Money...Honey....

    This is just a start...in present inflation...negative image of Noida...Land issues....high loan rates.....Construction quality and maintenance will see many short cuts...wait and watch....

    When DLF and Unitech didnt spare the Junta...what is 3C ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    as long as people get what i mean....my spellings and vocabulary have never been my strong pointS...


    I also don't care abt spelling and grammar on an RE site, but may people come to know such words from your posts. I, for one, didn't know this word before, and came to know from your posts only. Hence started using 'Gantry', and one person got confused, as Gantry is a frame like structure.
    CommentQuote
  • Zing is not worth it for investors. Any project which has a good mix of end users as well as investors is better for investing like Panache or Boulevard. If most people in a project are investors, good luck to them while selling !

    As for increasing number of floors after signing BBA, let's see what CCI has to do about it. Recently, they slapped a fine of 600 crores on DLF. 3C needs to be careful here.
    CommentQuote