Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Actually I used the word gantry to identify Zohaib's posts.
    He may change his ID to whatever but if he uses gantry, he is Zohaib.

I never posted to tell him that he writes it wrong every time because it was a great way to identify him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jassowal
    Actually I used the word gantry to identify Zohaib's posts.

I never posted to tell him that he writes it wrong every time because it was a great way to identify him.

Same here, Noida forum is much less fun without Zohaib. He rocks, whether I agree or disagree with his opinion, it's always great to read his posts :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jassowal
    Actually I used the word gantry to identify Zohaib's posts.

that's awesome man!
    CommentQuote
  • Any concrete information regarding increased floors?

Hi Everyone,

Do anyone have some concrete information if the number of floors has been really increased in lotus zing or is it just a rumour?
    Also, if yes any further information which tower has how many new floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Zing is not worth it for investors. Any project which has a good mix of end users as well as investors is better for investing like Panache or Boulevard. If most people in a project are investors, good luck to them while selling !

As for increasing number of floors after signing BBA, let's see what CCI has to do about it. Recently, they slapped a fine of 600 crores on DLF. 3C needs to be careful here.

LZ has not even reached 2/3rd floor...and thus presence of MANY investors is not a big issue....as eventually investors will sell and move on ...giving way to end users...

What needs to be seen is that When end users will start coming towards this project....Historically investors start pulling out in BIG way 1 year before completion..so its a long way to go.

In my opinion..the location of Lotus Zing in one of the Best on Expressway.....

Removing 1 bhk buldings and replacing with 3 bhk tower was excellent idea..

If they raise another 2-3 floors...its No issue at all...but 5-6 floors is on higher side...so lets see what 3C does...

Density between 90-110 per acre is more or less same...BUT 150 is TOOO Much....

P.S: It doesnt matter who writes a comment or thread...its always the content...there is nothing called senior or juniour member..untill unless this is a goverment office..Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Every one is talking abt increase in floor no.. Is any one having confirm information on this or just spreading roumers...

In my opinion one should post such comments with the the source of information....

If any one has any information on this please share...

Today i got a call from some broker for resale at 3500.I denied him.
    I can wait for another 2 installment.should i wait or exit although the rate at which i want to exit is 4000 but can bear only next 2 installment.

any suggestion plz...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Every one is talking abt increase in floor no.. Is any one having confirm information on this or just spreading roumers...

In my opinion one should post such comments with the the source of information....

If any one has any information on this please share...

Today i got a call from some broker for resale at 3500.I denied him.
    I can wait for another 2 installment.should i wait or exit although the rate at which i want to exit is 4000 but can bear only next 2 installment.

any suggestion plz...

Another broker told me that one can buy 2bhk unit in resale not below then 3700...there is less units available in resale and zing has always been sold like a hot cake..Next tower will be at 4000 and of 3 bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am looking for 1 BHK for investment Expressway between 20-25 L. I had shortlisted 3C (available in resale only) and Pars seasons loft. I will be a long term investor. Any advice which one will be better in terms of rental returns and overall appretiation of asset value.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also an investor in 3c Zing for 1BHK unit for long term, I liked the floor plan and 3c's customer service (very appreciable professionalism). Investing in 3c looks safe as 3c is leading in resale and commanding in the entire area. Their previous projects are also a hit. Do not know about Paras.

Originally Posted by Binzzz
    Hi, I am looking for 1 BHK for investment Expressway between 20-25 L. I had shortlisted 3C (available in resale only) and Pars seasons loft. I will be a long term investor. Any advice which one will be better in terms of rental returns and overall appretiation of asset value.
    CommentQuote
  • sept update available on site

sept update are avilable on site..
    Lotus Zing :: Specifications
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am about to sign builder buyer agreement with 3C for lotus zing. I
    am aware that most of the points will be in builder's favor but do i
    need to keep any specific thing in mid.

Please advise as your valuable feedback is much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Just had a discussion with my IC broker, he is saying tower no 11 coming 4200 and good response from F1 race is acting like catalyst for good projects in the region :) ... the prices in 137 & 168 sectors will see good movement upwards
    CommentQuote
  • BBA

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me any specific thing to be kept in mind before signing the agreement...

Rishi,studrawk,lchand,aamaadmi....koi to bata do yaar
    CommentQuote
  • It is OK, have a look and clear your doubts with 3c if any.
    Originally Posted by raghav317
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me any specific thing to be kept in mind before signing the agreement...

Rishi,studrawk,lchand,aamaadmi....koi to bata do yaar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Today i got a call from broker for resale of my 1BHK unit... 3650-3700.he tried to convinse me so much....he said he has party in front of him.I asked him for 3800 and he said sir your unit is on 15th floor..this is much can offer you as of now.Last week i got a call for 3550.

Till now i was thinking the resale rate in zing is on papers and it will not as easy to resale on this rate whenever you want,but i was wrong....people are searching hard to buy in resale atleast for lotus zing. :bab (22):

I am looking for 4000 in resale.Can any one predict when it will be achievable.

:bab (6):
    CommentQuote