Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Alok ,
    Like All bldrs are bad, but if you rate 3C over Parsavnath..3C would score more.
    Similarlity, All police is also corruprt. But if you have to rate Delhi police , UP police , Haryana police , Rajasthan police, etc..Delhi police will get 5/10, and UP police will score least. If you compare Govts, again UP dont fare well....Yes, it can score over Bihar...

But situation is improving , but very slowly. It may take another 20-25 years for UP to come at par with Delhi provided there is a political will of UP politicians.
    When this happens, property rates of Noida will automatically exceed that of Delhi, irespective of what you or me post in IREF threads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    In Builder complexes whether in Noida, Gurgaon or een ghaziabad..this is common..you will see well lit common parks where senior citizens, children and teenage girls are seen in parks till 11 pm...]

On lighter side, In Delhi senoir citizens sleep much before 11PM , and wake up early and then stroll in parks. Same for children and teen girls....Cant see them in parks at 11PM !!!
    Noida has really become HEPPP man....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CA.Sachin Garg
    Just learnt that new towers are about to be launched in LZ next week and inaugural discount is being withdrawn.

Hi Sachin

Thanks for the information. Any idea, which towers are they planning to launch?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys this is ZING thread and meant for 3C ZiNG project updates,

There are plenty of threads for location comparision and all

Request you to pls create new thread for Noida vs Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckysir
    Zoiab,
    I know its difficult to change anyone mindset over such forums...but you need to compare with .
    Compare DDA flat with NDA flat. DDA scores better thats why its costlier.
    Compare Mayur Vihar apartment flat with Noida apartment: I live in 3 acre society with 150 flats..ie. 50per acre. U are still struggling to find any such in Noida ..see yr other threads. No such parking problems in apartments.
    Compare SouthEx Kothi's with Noida kothis.
    Compare Noida bldr flats with Delhi bldrs flats.

Also compare Noida to Delhi......For green gardens you started comparing Delhi with greater Noida...For parking probelms you compared Delhi's bldr flats to Noida apartments....For water you compared DDA flat with Noida apartments.... If I start comparing Noida/Greater Noida with my home town in Himachal for all these parameters, iNoida/GN/ entire UP fails, but makes no sense to compare .

New property in Delhi at Akshardham by Emmar MGF is equal in all the features like those of Noida. Buts its rate us Rs15000++/sqft ..Its available at 100% white. Had Noida been so great , why rates are hovering at Rs3000-Rs5000/sqft whereas Emaar MGF is at Rs15000+. Are buyers of this property so MURKH ? Lots of people having properties in Delhi come to Noida for work. They can easily sell their 2 BHKs and buy in best ATS village. But how many will do this ?
    Mittal purchased a house in Delhi for RS150Cr without swimming pool ofcourse..He could have easlity blocked 1 bldg in 3C /4C with swimming pool. But Nahi..He has also not done survey like you....

Infact I can write 10 pages to counter all of your arguements logically and can justify it too. But that's is not going to change anything.

So, let's not enforce personal views to others . People know what to do with their hard earned money. Nobody is going to pay 1Cr for Delhi apartments if everyone thinks like you. But deals do happen in Delhi real estate market. Its not as frequest as Noida because not much new construction is happening in Delhi.....
    Noida e-way after 5 years , with 1.5Lakh families, should be a cause of concern for everyone..Hope with increase in FAR and more industrial converted to residential, 1.5Lacs is not converted to 2.5lacs families.

First of all I would make it very clear that I am not comparing cities but Standards of living. I would simplify my post by breaking down in points:

1. I will simply compare what you can buy at same price. For a Crore you can buy a Great Property in Noida and Gurgaon..but you cant get anything close to its standards in Delhi. Now if you compare what you can buy in South Delhi....you will get a Pigeon Hole..But that doesnt mean that Standard of Living is higher in South Delhi...Its worst for the same 1 crore spend by en end user.

2. I am sure living in Delhi you must be aware the South Delhites consider trans yamuna area as "Jamna Paar" and very "Middle class".
    I have property in South Delhi and still I am Not shying away from the fact that the standard of living in many trans yamuna societies is much much better than GK.

3. Delhi is expensive because there is No land available. Its simple mathematics..nothing to do with "Standards of Living".

4. You cannot logically "counter" reply..because it doesnt matter to me or anyone....People will think what they want....If you feel Noida is bad..then South Delhi people consider areas like Mayur Vihar and Patparganj as "Jamna Paar" and "middle class".
    BUT FACTS REMAIN:
    - The standards of Living are better in Suburbs.
    - For a certain amount of money, one can buy better facilities and standards in Suburbs.
    - The Areas in which Mr.Mittal, etc have bought property is Not jasola, sarita vihar or mangolpuri..But lutyens Delhi. The REAL Delhi. Its Under NDMC and by far the BEST ares in India. Areas like GK, Maharani bagh, donot come under Lutyens Delhi

Lastly how many people with 70-80 lakhs in their pocket will buy a 2 bedroom flat in Delhi ??? you can post a thread on this forum and get answers yourself.

Donot compare areas...DDA or NDA, etc etc etc
    Compare what standards you can buy for a certain amount of money.
    CommentQuote
  • U are right Amit. I am putting Delhi vs Noida to end from myside though I am capable to write 10 pages on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Just got the information. They are lounching Tower 16. With 915 size. Brokers are saying that the inagural discount has been taken away + increased the rate by Rs.50...

BTW does any one know how has beem the responce so far
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi

Just got the information. They are lounching Tower 16. With 915 size. Brokers are saying that the inagural discount has been taken away + increased the rate by Rs.50...

BTW does any one know how has beem the responce so far

They have sold 400+ apartment so far , i think the no is good.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys
    Anybody booked in this project and advise best rate avilable.Also is it worth for investment point of view.Thanks,
    CommentQuote

• Just gives me 2 points to wonder:

1. Is Redfort no more partner with 3C for funding? If yes, then a little cause of concern (it can only happen if Redfort is not happy with some aspects of LB/LP)

2. News link mentions this is 4th housing project from 3C...which was the 3rd one???? LB2 at Sec 107??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Just gives me 2 points to wonder:

1. Is Redfort no more partner with 3C for funding? If yes, then a little cause of concern (it can only happen if Redfort is not happy with some aspects of LB/LP)

2. News link mentions this is 4th housing project from 3C...which was the 3rd one???? LB2 at Sec 107??

Well, I think we can only speculate. After all, RedFort cant be expected to put all its NCR property bets in one basket.. In a way, its a positive sign that 3C is able to sign up another investor. Zing seems to be more like a category round off for 3C. It needed a pure affordable segment project and after all, needs scale when it plans to tap more capital - which is bound to be required at some point.

On the 4th residential project - yes, its the Sec 107 project - look up lotuszing.in (location layout in that page - its clearly marked out as upcoming project)
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    I am planning to book in zing. I need advise from seniors weather this is worth for short term investment? rate is high compare to other projects in sec 137 and Paras in sec 168 but 3c brand image +green building gives me lucrative for investment.I was planning to book in NE but now in dillema.
    Pl.advise.
    CommentQuote
  • "Lotus Zing' in Noida where the company would develop 2,500 units"

This is way too much dense for a 17 acre plot. Does not feels good!
    CommentQuote
  • best project among all

i do not understand why people worried abt this zing.

its on e way.....what ever supply come in noida.....there will be a limited projects on highway facing apartments...nothing can replace that.so supply on e way is limited...although in noida it may not be.

second...over long term all comes equal....3-5 km is nothing...that too in highway....ats village eldeco already there in highway....rates above 6000.even parasnath above 5000.

so zing is a sure 5000 rupee on possession...development or no develpoment.because e way itself is fully developed....and see the traffic..

and paras,logix and all not on eway...so no comparision....this is first e way project after so many years at so low rates when ats eldeco were launched..ur getting at thiose old rates now from a reputed builder after people now have started living in ats eldeco parsvnath....so its a great project at e way....
    so dont compare it with other projects...likes of sec 100,110,143,137 etc...i will pay premium anytime for a highway project......

watch this out
    CommentQuote